Bosma Murder Trial 04.07.16 - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for MH, I mean, he clearly feels bad about what happened. I think it was acceptable to ask him the questions TD did, minus the snivelling one's because he did lie and this is a serious situation. I think this was probably a wake-up call for him albeit a terrible one. To an extent, I understand where he was coming from. He probably did not know about the case, was sketched out about it and did not want DM to rat him out for all the things he'd done in the past. He was young and stupid and reckless. He was doing questionable things and hanging out with questionable people. This raises the question of how much blame should we place on him for making a terrible decision, even if he feels guilty and it's eating away at him? I also keep thinking how many lives were ruined by this senseless murder, TB's family (of course) but also DM and MS's families, girlfriends and friends. No one wants to have to testify at a murder trial, if I was close to the person who committed the crime I seriously do not know what I'd do. I'd have serious trust issues for a very long time. Knowing someone, loving them and having them do these kinds of things, it's absolutely unthinkable.

We can all choose our interpretation from the tweets, but I don't feel we have enough proof of the above--his level of remorse. IMO, I thought the term "snivelling" was a term a bully would use. For all we know, this lawyer's tactics triggered a bullying episode from his past. People cry for different reasons. The activities weren't just questionable things, they were illegal. I think peer pressure and drinking played a part, but we are all accountable for our choices. Parents teach your children not to do these things!

A good thing is this finally came to a head. It needed to. Abi-Dellen and his 40 thieves needed to be disbanded for their own good. IMO

What was the meaning of "Springtime" from DM. It was October. Did he mean they would try again in the spring?

Wasn't it the bobcat heist that went down in October....not sure we were given a date for the mower heist or tree heist.....but from the comments I would have assumed the mower heist was supposed to happen in the spring. How I understood it at least. MOO

Just to clarify, they found 1 particle of gun residue in it. Do you have any idea how small a particle is? It's microscopic.

I believe that if a gun (especially a recently fired gun) was in the toolbox there would be many more "particles"

My guess is that either a gun was in there, but a very long time ago (not related to this case) or someone that was around when a gun was fired put something in there and a particle was transferred.

However, I'm not gun residue expert. To reference this article:

"If the count is 2000+ on the face, hands, and other areas, your client has problems. Is the count 20 or less? An individual can get that by coming in contact with the police or other people." source: http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/gsrstillviable.html

Regarding the 1 particle of gsr found in the tool box, here is another case where there was only 1 particle found on the front of the accused killers shirt. IIRC, a shot gun was used, the accused was found guilty of 2nd degree. http://www.stratfordbeaconherald.co...texts-moments-before-fatal-milverton-shooting

Wasn't it the bobcat heist that went down in October....not sure we were given a date for the mower heist or tree heist.....but from the comments I would have assumed the mower heist was supposed to happen in the spring. How I understood it at least. MOO
The texts were from October 2012...I also read it as "try again in the spring" MOO

Found it...

"Typically I find when examining computers, the desktop gives a good indication of who is using the computer and how it is being used," Falconer says.
by Adam Carter 12:00 PM

Falconer booted up Chrome. A Facebook account registered to the name Andrew Michalski was accessed on that browser. The Facebook url name on that Facebook page was also "Sleathmissions."
by Adam Carter 12:01 PM

When Skype was booted up, it loaded a profile with the name Andrew Michalski, with the user name "Stealthmissions1."
by Adam Carter 12:02 PM

"I found some findings and reference to Kijiji," Falconer says about the computer.
by Adam Carter 12:03 PM

A user on this computer had accessed Kijiji.ca repeatedly from Nov. 2012 to Jan. 2013. The ad was called "2006 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Mega Cab Pickup Truck."
by Adam Carter 12:07 PM

This was in the browsing history.
by Adam Carter 12:07 PM

<BBM>
&#8203;While there was no password protection on this computer, it seems to suggest AM was searching Kijiji for 2006 Dodge Rams. I wonder why?

The texts were from October 2012...I also read it as "try again in the spring" MOO

all of the texts were October 2012? Do you have that link handy? Wondering how I misunderstood.....too much info - hard to keep it all straight sometimes....thanks!

We still haven't heard how DM hooked up with MS. There seem to be 2 different groups, the street ****s and pranksters. They saw each other before but don't say they were friends. I wonder if MS was trying to prove himself to DM and jumped the gun?

all of the texts were October 2012? Do you have that link handy? Wondering how I misunderstood.....too much info - hard to keep it all straight sometimes....thanks!

It's in the video here [video=youtube;MZNRlZo7HZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZNRlZo7HZo[/video]

Sorry if already posted. Just getting in.

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Dellen Millard's secret heist “missions” | EXHIBIT #128[/h]
[video=youtube;MZNRlZo7HZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZNRlZo7HZo&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA&index=1[/video]

met up at Millard's hanger with the loot (bobcat) but yet SS had no idea why he was asked to dismantle a gps tracker out of it RIGHT!!!

DM could have given the bag to AM when he got home that morning (after dropping off the toolbox) and just told AM about giving MH the toolbox.....don't necessarily think it had to be before....MOO

Next text is two days later on Oct 5 at 1:18pm. H texts him "did you end up pulling the heist?"

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
Millard responds "they moved the mowers, springtime." #Bosma

Don't be sorry, brightii. You always share your opinion respectfully.
It just so happens that I completely agree with you. I do feel some empathy for MH, but stronger than that is my disgust that he would lie to the police. Hypothetically, what if DM and MS were to to be found not guilty? What if that hinged on not finding the murder weapon? Would people be so willing to forgive MH's lying and evidence hiding as the mistakes of a young man then? He was 23 when he lied to the police and hid the toolbox. 23, maybe 22 when he was thieving with DM's gang. He was not a child.
To be frank, I'm disgusted by everyone in DM's circle. Like someone mentioned earlier, not a single person did the right thing and did everything they could to help LE investigate this. Not a single one.

I'm with both of you. I feel empathy for him as I believe that he has matured and clearly regrets everything that happened. I think that most of us are also responding to his testimony since he is the first person who has shown any remorse for their wrongdoing. He is lucky that he was not charged with obstruction of justice.

On a completely other note, has anyone watched the movie Longford? I watched it last night. It is about the Moors murderers in the UK and one mans belief in forgiveness and redemption.

Interesting the Harley was stolen in the fall of the same year as well (fall 2012)... Seems he was just trying to thieve whatever he could if it was accessible to him.

The bike and trailer were taken from his back driveway in downtown Toronto in broad daylight last fall and witnesses reported seeing perhaps two men in a black truck back in and take it away. article was written in May 2013

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

:rose: redheart :heartbeat: I appreciate your post # 384. Thank you! :rose:

molly hayes @mollyhayes 9:55 AM - 7 Apr 2016
References Michalski's nickname, Kowalski. Hagerman doesn't know where it came from. Sachak says its from 'Penguins of Madagascar." #Bosma

molly hayes @mollyhayes 10:14 AM - 7 Apr 2016
Sachak asks if he knew "kowalski's" video game name. "Stealth missions," Hagerman says. #Bosma

From Wikipedia: Chris Miller as Kowalski, the brains of the penguins.[11]

Where is he going with this? Is he going to try to point to AM as the mastermind somehow?

I was trying to make it fit with 'A Streetcar Named Desire' :thinking:

I can't recall the exact wording but yesterday MH mentioned something to the affect of there being an agreement (not sure who that agreement was between) but then lies took place. This was never expounded on but it sure makes me think those letters from DM to CN trying to get someone to change their testimony made their way into the conversations between AM, MH and CN. It sounds like (and I assume we'll learn the depth of it next week or whenever AM and CN are called to testify) that DM was specifically referring to AM to change his testimony, and once MH found out about someone possibly lying for DM, that's where the rift came in. Which is kind of ironic if that's what happened, given the fact MH had already lied to LE repeatedly before he finally came clean, but maybe not so ironic after all, since he finally did come clean and wanted nothing to do with lying to LE again.

all moo

He made his initial statements about the agreement in the context of saying that he had not been in touch with AM since shortly after the arrests. Testimony today made me think that what MH had been referring to was the pact between he and AM to ditch the evidence and circle the wagons and not cooperate honestly with the police. "An agreement was made, lies took place". He was probably ultimately advised to distance himself from his effective co-conspirator.

I can empathize with MH and the emotion he is showing reveals his sincere remorse, IMO, but I do wonder about all of DM and MS's friends - where's the anger towards either DM or MS for involving them in TB's crime? I'd be livid for having been used so cruelly and callously!

I'd like to see one witness show true animosity toward DM and/or MS, especially to demonstrate that NOW their loyalty truly lies with TB and his family and a sincere wish for justice.

All MOO.

During testimony today, I had to not cry FOR him and I am a friend of the Bosma's. I truly feel that his animosity towards DM and MS is shown by his willingness to be so vulnerable on the stand, telling the emotional truth and showing his family as well, that he made many epic mistakes. I actually can't imagine what he loves with every day and am not shocked he couldn't look to anyone in court that would truly make him emotionally fold.

molly hayes @mollyhayes 9:55 AM - 7 Apr 2016
References Michalski's nickname, Kowalski. Hagerman doesn't know where it came from. Sachak says its from 'Penguins of Madagascar." #Bosma

molly hayes @mollyhayes 10:14 AM - 7 Apr 2016
Sachak asks if he knew "kowalski's" video game name. "Stealth missions," Hagerman says. #Bosma

From Wikipedia: Chris Miller as Kowalski, the brains of the penguins.[11]

Where is he going with this? Is he going to try to point to AM as the mastermind somehow?

Interesting tidbit. Kowalski is also the(drug addicted) driver in the movie Vanishing Point. DM seemed to have a few people who did various driving tasks for him and when I saw the name Kowalski the Vanishing Point connection was my first thought rather than the Penguins of Madagascar.

There seemed to be a lot of 'thieving' going on in the fall of 2012? I wonder if WM caught on?

If may not be hard to hide if from the rightful owner in the hanger, but his dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003