Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think the drug package was important anyway. It is the problem with the guns. Is there any indication that DM wanted MS to get hold of it/them? He seems to have let him know what he did with them but why go to so much trouble to do so when he could have just handed them over earlier. Remember, he called and called but MHs phone was broken.

DM dropped the toolbox off with MH but we don't know what he directed him to do except hold on to it for a couple of weeks. And MH was reluctant to deliver it to MS.

So far neither MH nor AM have mentioned DM directing them to do anything in terms of dropping something off with MS have we?

The only way MS could feel framed was if he had an understanding with DM in terms of what was in the toolbox and it turned out to be something incriminating instead.

Speculation.

Thieves don't make the most credible witnesses, IMO. And yes, at this point, I include both DM and MS in my view.

All MOO.

I'm with you. SS, AM and MH are all of very low character. Thieves, liars and accessories IMO.

I do believe the testimony of RB because he was a fringe friend of this group.

Every one of them is doing their best to minimize their participation. If there was a frame up, why do you think any of them would admit to it?

And why on earth would SMich want all the drugs and guns brought to him if his partner was just arrested? We already heard he was looking over his shoulder.

For the same reason DM wanted bodies on his property - so that he could control the evidence against him. People don't like to leave things that could incriminate them blowing in the wind.

I'm with you. SS, AM and MH are all of very low character. Thieves, liars and accessories IMO.

I do believe the testimony of RB because he was a fringe friend of this group.

By that measure, so was AM. He'd only lived with DM for a few weeks before all this went down.

DM never asked MH to give the toolbox to MS.........MS asked AM to get the toolbox from MH.........How did MS know that MH had the tool box ?.............CN ?? (speculating)

Hmm I'm not sure that DM wanted MS to have that toolbox, oh I don't know !!

Perhaps an honest mistake, but one with implications. If DM gave the pack to AM, it appears to fit the MS was framed plan. If it was MS who directed it be delivered...a whole different implication.

That's the only reason I'm stressing this point...because of what either explanation implies.
I think the first i read of a framing on MS was on WS. I think MH simply did not know as much as fast as AM. maybe most of what MH said was true as far as he understood. Mostly they seem to be hiding their fearful thoughts about a gun They all hide what they know true to get them in deeper.

AM- I don't know if I believe him. IMO,,, he is sketchy! I don't like him and don't like the things he's done. His cross by TD will be interesting!

I know that we are to keep this to Bosma trial but AM, SS and MH were all very close to DM around the times of the other alleged murders of LB and WM.

Their testimonies right now are specific to this case but who knows how far the web of deception goes and who knew what and when things went down in those trials. MOO

Didn't MH say that him and AM heard on the news what DM had been arrested for and panicked, then immediately exited and ditched the items in a random stairwell. AM and MH definitely described the whole thing differently.

Edit: See everyone else is talking about the exact same thing!

I wonder if the differing stories have anything to do with them not speaking since then.

Also, didn't MH testify that they had no idea what was in the backpack but assumed it was pot? But now with AM saying that he gathered up all the drugs and put them in the backpack himself, he would know exactly what was in it. And driving around with a backpack full of drugs apparently terrifies him when he finds out about the charges? Is it possible he also put a gun in the backpack as well?

i wonder what AM meant when he said "challenge accepted " and "let's do it". I can't help but think it meant ramping up the number of missions in order to bring in 100k a month profit in stolen goods and probably trafficking... JMO

It's also possible he was wasn't taking it very seriously, he still lived at home and had a low-end job. He wasn't a CEO like DM, which sort of comes across in DM's response.

Most 20 something's are constantly joking around, they don't take things seriously.

Eyewitness testimony is renowned for being unreliable particularly in the detail, this MAY account for some of the differences in the accounts of MH and AM. Also MH seems to be an nervous/emotional character, so if he was in panic mode added to the fact that he told many lies it is possible that memory is hazy. The brain can deceive at times and memories can be wrong. This is pure speculation and food for thought. MOO MOO

Eyewitness testimony is renowned for being unreliable particularly in the detail, this MAY account for some of the differences in the accounts of MH and AM. Also MH seems to be an nervous/emotional character, so if he was in panic mode added to the fact that he told many lies it is possible that memory is hazy. The brain can deceive at times and memories can be wrong. This is pure speculation and food for thought. MOO MOO

I agree - he may not have had any inside info, he was just trying to be a loyal buddy by doing what DM & AM told him to do. And somehow he ended up driving his parent's car with something very hot in it, and no one was being straight with him. In that situation, at that age, I would have had a nervous breakdown.

I can't see any hope of DM being acquitted and haven't for some time. For MS, I do think there is hope. It may be a faint hope, but I think he still has some to hang on to, IMO.

All MOO.

Michalski says he thought he saw something about Bosma being missing on Facebook on the Friday.
by Adam Carter 4:19 PM

Michalski says he then went to talk to Robert Bochenek.
by Adam Carter 4:20 PM

"I put them into a blue Under Armour backback and put them in my car and drove around the street," Michalski says about the drugs. Smich contacted him again, he said: "He wanted me to meet up with Hagerman, and he wanted whatever I had and Hagerman had brought to him the next day."
by Adam Carter 4:22 PM

​So I guess we now know how AM knew to get things to MS.

And he couldn't put 2 and 2 together.....buddy Dell steals a truck, is arrested AND you see a missing person ad about TB and his truck????? Come one AM, I really thought you were going to be a REAL true caring person and tell it all. Give me a break, this is BS.

BRING ON DUNGEY!!!!!

I agree - he may not have had any inside info, he was just trying to be a loyal buddy by doing what DM & AM told him to do. And somehow he ended up driving his parent's car with something very hot in it, and no one was being straight with him. In that situation, at that age, I would have had a nervous breakdown.
AM may have been doing what MS asked of him....his testimony didn't state that DM had asked him to do anything. MOO

If MS knew TB had been murdered and DM had been arrested, why was he so panic stricken about drugs at Maple Gate? I would think drugs at DM's place would be the least of his worries.
Don't know if it's been answered, but IMO, from the sounds of it there was a substantial amount of drugs in the backpack- enough to turn into some quick cash for MS and if MS suspected Maple Gate was going to get searched, LE would end up confiscating it. MOO

"should I steal it from the ******* or the nice guy"

I have no idea what the missing word is. I think in case of testimony the words should be allowed here.

How did DM know who was a nice guy and who was a ******* at that point?

edit: nevermind got the *advertiser censored**hole off the 6:00 news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member