Bosma Murder Trial 04.13.16 - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Dungey up. He asks him how he and Millard met. It was through Hagerman, who he met in HS. #Bosma

They all grew up in same wealthy Etobicoke neighbourhood. #Bosma

Hagerman introduced them. Michalski was 18, says Millard was 5 or 6 years older. #Bosma

Dungey: he's wealthy, older, that impresses you.
Michalski agrees. #Bosma

They would get together and play games together. Dungey asks what Halo is. First person shooter, Michalski explains. #Bosma

They'd play them every day, for 3 or 4 hours. "Killing people," Dungey says. "Yes sir," Michalski says. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey asks what the purpose was. Michalski says competition. Dungey suggests there were other games like that without the killing. #Bosma

"You played the killing game," he suggests. Michalski agrees. #Bosma

In May 2013, Michalski was 23. "And you're still playing the killing game?" Dungey asks. Yes he says. 4/5 hrs a day. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Halo game. "A first person shooter." His favourite game. Played 3-4 hours a day with Millard. Michalski preferred the killing game.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Still plays the game. He was 23 in 2013, played game 4-5 hours a day with Millard/Hagerman. Pillay objects to Dungey saying "killing game."

Pillay objects to the repeated reference to the "killing game." Dungey says this is a particular game--"why not call it what it is." #Bosma

Pillay would like to address the judge without the jury. They're asked to step out. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay objects to Dungey's repeated use of the word "killing game" instead of video game. Jury now being sent out. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Dungey says it is a killing game. Jury sent out at Pillay's request. Lots of murmurs in court.

"Smich is directing your movements ... and coordinating your movements," Sachak says. "Yes sir," Michalski answers.
by Adam Carter 2:53 PM

Nice try Sachak ... trying to make MS look like the heavy. Your client obviously wasn't in his usual position of being able to dictate and delegate.

Now taking afternoon recess. Back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 3:09 PM

Sorry, but for this megalomaniac DM, Tim Bosma would still be alive and everyone's lives wouldn't be ruined. That self serving little twit set everything into motion....for ALL his stupid "missions", not just this one. AND, IMO, DM's lawyers are just reiterating that fact. DM didn't need money, he could get anything he needed, blah, blah, blah, yet, he had to kill an innocent man... "the nice guy"... Tim Bosma.... to steal a truck he could have bought. So, in essence, it was all a senseless murder. Even MORE tragic. THEN, to add to the torture, Tim's family has to hear of just how little Tim Bosma's life meant to DM.

Nice try Sachak ... trying to make MS look like the heavy. Your client obviously wasn't in his usual position of being able to dictate and delegate.

And pretty sure the heavy doesn't get "panicky" when things need to happen. MOO

Where is DM's defense going with the red cadillac again? Smich and MM working on it in the hangar. DM didn't like it but Smich did. What will they be suggesting about this car when they present their defense? There are a number of little nuances that you can tell are going to be making their way into a DM defense, which leads me to believe that there will be one. Not so much with MS defense. His lawyer pretty much just puts it out there during cross. No joking and repeated references to things that don't quite make sense....yet.

MOO

This testimony is starting to feel like Groundhog Day. I feel like I read basically the same tweets over and over again, and it's not because it's different reporters, it's because we've been stuck on the same small series of events (and what appears to be trivia) for days.

My sympathies to the jury.

I think the fact that AM was originally arrested for 1st degree murder supports my theory that others were involved and yet due to a lack of evidence were not charged, IMO.

I also see a clear motive on the parts of AM and MH to put MS in the worst light possible in order to ensure no shadow was cast on themselves, IMO.

AM says MS was only an acquaintance and yet he is apparently doing everything he can to get rid of evidence at MS's bidding? I haven't figured it all out, but boy do I have more than reasonable doubt about MS's involvement. Take it away TD!

All MOO.

Wondering the same, whats up with the pic of AM in the red caddy...

And why would LE put AM under arrest for 1st Degree? Sure he was not charged, but what led LE to think that AM was DM accomplice?

And why would LE put AM under arrest for 1st Degree? Sure he was not charged, but what led LE to think that AM was DM accomplice?

It's one way of getting information that was not forth-coming without some 'encouragement'. IMO.

wow that is not a good thing to be arrested for..even if you are never charged..so they arrested him even after being questioned?

also is this the same red cadi that is in MWJ's videos and pictures? Is he trying to suggest Smich stole it? was going to trade something for it?

wow that is not a good thing to be arrested for..even if you are never charged..so they arrested him even after being questioned?

I believe they arrested him and then questioned him? Doesn't sound like he was very forthcoming until that point.

MOO

Sorry, but for this megalomaniac DM, Tim Bosma would still be alive and everyone's lives wouldn't be ruined. That self serving little twit set everything into motion....for ALL his stupid "missions", not just this one. AND, IMO, DM's lawyers are just reiterating that fact. DM didn't need money, he could get anything he needed, blah, blah, blah, yet, he had to kill an innocent man... "the nice guy"... Tim Bosma.... to steal a truck he could have bought. So, in essence, it was all a senseless murder. Even MORE tragic. THEN, to add to the torture, Tim's family has to hear of just how little Tim Bosma's life meant to DM.

Are you discovering as I am that the English language simply fails when it comes to vocabulary adequate to describe such a person. I wonder if there are words adequate in any other language on the planet.....:dunno:

It's one way of getting information that was not forth-coming without some 'encouragement'. IMO.

Yep......sounds like he sang like a canary once this happened......offered up phone records and a sample of his blood....MOO

"Michalski now reading from his statement from that day. "He told me the truck was stolen and that Dell put it somewhere. He didn't tell me where to put it and explained to me that I needed to get everything out of the house. Very forcefully. He didn't ask.""

Me thinks that MM texts will have more detail around this. MS was most likely using her phone.

MOO

Same thing everyone else thought in the early days. AM seemed to be DM's best friend and right hand man. Hard to believe that he was not involved in this truck theft in any way, shape or fashion. But it appears that he was not...although I think he knew everything that went down.

MOO

"Michalski now reading from his statement from that day. "He told me the truck was stolen and that Dell put it somewhere. He didn't tell me where to put it and explained to me that I needed to get everything out of the house. Very forcefully. He didn't ask.""

Me thinks that MM texts will have more detail around this. MS was most likely using her phone.

MOO

Unfortunately these were all voice conversations. So it's a he said/he said situation.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member