Bosma Murder Trial 04.13.16 - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... and suddenly remembered the toolbox.

Actually, I don't think it was until the second time he was questioned that he mentioned the toolbox.....MOO.....but rest assured his alibi for the night of the murder was thoroughly checked out (despite what some posters are insinuating) and AM was NOT involved in the murder of TB. Moo

Court back in session. Just waiting on the jury.
by Adam Carter 3:32 PM

wow that is not a good thing to be arrested for..even if you are never charged..so they arrested him even after being questioned?

also is this the same red cadi that is in MWJ's videos and pictures? Is he trying to suggest Smich stole it? was going to trade something for it?

No it is not. The red Cadillac was put up on kijiji for sale by SS during the hangar liquidation. Along with the powder blue Oldsmobile. So it appears that DM actually owned those cars.

Actually, I don't think it was until the second time he was questioned that he mentioned the toolbox.....MOO.....but rest assured his alibi for the night of the murder was thoroughly checked out (despite what some posters are insinuating) and AM was NOT involved in the murder of TB. Moo

I'm betting he was arrested between his two statements.

My personal theory (evolving as always) is that someone else who I find quite suspicious helped DM at the hangar after TB was murdered.

I am not certain that MS was on the test drive, although that seems most likely and probable, given that he too apparently was on previous missions with DM and crew, IMO. It is also plausible that since MS was "sick" after the IT test drive, that MS did not agree to accompany DM to TB's test drive and therefore a replacement for MS may have been put in his place, IMO. If MS, or any other person, was there at TB's test drive, I am not yet convinced that either person knew anything other than a plan to steal the truck, IMO. I don't yet see evidence that convinces me MS was aware of a plan to murder TB or that he actually committed the murder of TB, IMO.

All MOO.

Good point, as a target that you just want to kill, Igor was far better than Tim. If it had been Igor, I doubt it would have gotten the same media coverage.

Igor testified that DM turned back suddenly and looked at MS while he was driving 60 mph ( not a good time to force someone out at gunpoint ) and that made Igor take note that they were both acting strangely, then the atmosphere in the truck changed. I think MS was supposed to hit IT in the back of the head and incapacitate him. They might have dumped the body, or shot him later in an isolated spot, with little blood in the truck, and no shattered passenger side window. When DM turned back very quickly and gave MS a strange look, I don't think he was looking at MS like " abort mission" --- more like, why have you not hit him ? Maybe there was a code word, or they had scoped out the area, and agreed upon a spot to strike IT. I still think they planned to not leave a live witness that had been on the test drive and who could identify them. Maybe DM carried a small hammar or something like a wrench in that bag that he wore, and handed the bag to MS to put in the back as they were getting into the truck for the test drive, or passed it to him when they got in. It likely also held the gun. MS may have feared IT's quick reflexes, and military training if he tried to hit him, so he failed to act. He may have even feared that Israeli soldiers would come looking for justice.

What happened with Tim ? I am not sure, but maybe MS struck him, but not hard enough, and Tim tried to get out of the truck, so then MS panicked and shot him, or if DM was also carrying a gun on his person, maybe he shot him. It is also possible they decided that Wilson Street at night was so isolated and deserted, with views all around for long distances, that they could force him out and shoot him, or one of them panicked and shot TB in the truck before even trying to incapacitate him. Still so many unanswered questions.

IMO

Agree. AM was cleared by LE and he should not be considered as a suspect in this case whatsoever. I believe that is against the WS TOS? He may know more than what he's saying about the night in question, which he may have been told by DM or MS, but I'm sure his alibi was thoroughly checked out and he was right where he says he was on the night of May 6th 2013.

MOO

From my perspective, especially when the full photo is viewed showing MS's entire body, he is much thinner and scrawnier than the person in the hangar video, IMO. MS's shoulders are not as broad as the person in the hangar video, IMO. And the hoodie's seem different in the hangar video than this one MS is wearing which is really long but rather fitted to his thin frame. The person in the hangar video appears to be wider, bulkier, and his hoodie wider and shorter, and with the sleeves of the hoodie practically hanging loose covering much of his hands, rather than gathered at the wrist by a fitted cuff, as MS's does, and the hoodie falls completely flat on the person in the hangar video, unlike in this pic of MS, IMO.

All MOO.

Maybe they had already changed out of bloody clothes. IMO

My personal theory (evolving as always) is that someone else who I find quite suspicious helped DM at the hangar after TB was murdered.

I am not certain that MS was on the test drive, although that seems most likely and probable, given that he too apparently was on previous missions with DM and crew, IMO. It is also plausible that since MS was "sick" after the IT test drive, that MS did not agree to accompany DM to TB's test drive and therefore a replacement for MS may have been put in his place, IMO. If MS, or any other person, was there at TB's test drive, I am not yet convinced that either person knew anything other than a plan to steal the truck, IMO. I don't yet see evidence that convinces me MS was aware of a plan to murder TB or that he actually committed the murder of TB, IMO.

All MOO.

Evidence seems to show that it was certainly MS on the test drive. Two witnesses described him and his cell phone pings verify that he was with DM. Video of the hangar that night show someone that looks like MS and he was seen on video early the following morning getting in and out of DM's Yukon. I think that he was there, is clear and that he knew they were stealing a truck. That is enough for first degree murder charge regardless of who pulled the trigger.

It's not normal for a person to be armed for a test drive, even former military people. However, IT may have been armed with Israeli military experience and skill, something that DM and MS would fear.

It would not surprise me if someone with IT's background had an ankle holster and gun with him on the test drive. He was with strangers, and his Israeli military experience would make him more cautious than most. IMO

Jury now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 3:43 PM

Goodman cautions the jury that what council says in making an objection is not evidence.
by Adam Carter 3:44 PM

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
And we're back. #Bosma

Colin ButlerVerified account ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Jury back. Michalski in the box. Dungey cross-examining. #Bosma

It's one way of getting information that was not forth-coming without some 'encouragement'. IMO.

True, but it seems extreme, so was AM just clamming right up and LE took these measures? ... seems all the friends, acquaintances, or whichever term they preferred were not exactly forth coming. But to my knowledge AM is the only one arrested. (that we know of)

"He says the parties increased as he got older."

Or because DM now had the house to himself?

Michalski says he played video games with Millard and Smich, and that Smich wasn't at the Maplegate residence very often.
by Adam Carter 3:45 PM

Michalski says he and Millard would "party a lot." Refreshments were usually BYOB, but Millard would usually supply pot.
by Adam Carter 3:47 PM

These parties would happen about once a week, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 3:47 PM

He says the parties increased as he got older.
by Adam Carter 3:48 PM

"There's a big attraction to Mr. Millard as he's supplying the residence for the parties ... and supplying the weed. So that's why he had these young people there?" Dungey says. Michalski say yes. Michalski is four years younger than Millard.
by Adam Carter 3:49 PM

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 33s34 seconds ago
Dungey says he thought Michalski said Smich wasn't around often. Michalski says he wasn't there often when he was. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
We're back. Judge tells jury what counsel says when there's an objection, is NOT evidence...Michalski played Halo with Millard & Smich.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s52 seconds ago
Michalski says Smich not at Maplegate a lot. Whole group of friends played Halo ie Hagerman, Kenny. #Bosma

When Smich was there, he was always with Millard. #Bosma

The whole group of them would play the games together. #Bosma

Dungey asks what else Michalski would do with Millard. He was chores like groceries and "party a lot." #Bosma

Millard had a party at his air hangar at Pearson once, he says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
He and Millard would shop for groceries together, parties a lot at Maplegate and old hangar at Pearson airport. BYOB. Dell provided weed.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey asks who supplied the refreshments. BYOB, Michalski says. And Millard would supply weed. Or people brought their own. #Bosma

He says as he was turning 19, the parties became more frequent. There were pool parties at Maplegate too. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s51 seconds ago
Had parties once a week. Parties increased as they got older. Pool parties at Maplegate. Generally people there younger than Millard.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey asks if most people were Michalski's age or if people were Millard's age too. generally younger people, Michalski agrees. #Bosma

WRT AM having been arrested but not charged ... we have to remember that anyone questioned by police can invoke their legal right to speak with a lawyer without answering any questions (other than basic name/address/dob). As soon as you tell police that you wish to speak with a lawyer, in order to detain you, they have to arrest you and cannot continue to question you until after you have spoken with your lawyer.

Michalski says he got to drive MIllard's cars, and Millard would foot the bills for things.
by Adam Carter 3:50 PM

Michalski says getting to use Millard's cars was a plus. "Yes sir, it was a perk."
by Adam Carter 3:50 PM

Michalski also took trips with Millard. One was to Miami for five days, another was to the Baja race.
by Adam Carter 3:51 PM

Michalski was Millard's navigator for the Baja race. "We hadn't modified the Jeep correctly," Michalski says, describing why they didn't finish the race.
by Adam Carter 3:53 PM

True, but it seems extreme, so was AM just clamming right up and LE took these measures? ... seems all the friends, acquaintances, or whichever term they preferred were not exactly forth coming. But to my knowledge AM is the only one arrested. (that we know of)

MM was arrested also

Michalski and Millard also went on a "couples vacation" for new years to the British Virgin Islands with their girlfriends. "Dell chartered the boat and I paid for the groceries."
by Adam Carter 3:54 PM

Michalski also lived at Millard's place for 5 weeks rent free, he says.
by Adam Carter 3:55 PM

Michalski also went up twice in Millard's helicopter. "This must've been very impressive for you, right?" Dungey says. Michalski agrees.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

Dungey asking about when the group first started stealing things. Michalski says he doesn't remember.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member