Bosma Murder Trial 04.13.16 - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey suggests that Millard, being affluent, would foot the bill. Michalski agrees. #Bosma

Colin ButlerVerified account ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Michalski says Millard often through parties and while it was BYOB, Millard often supplies the weed #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey talking about close bond built between the men. 3-4 weeks hung out. Also asks about DM often flipping the bill. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Michalski got to drive Millard's cars, attend his parties, swim in his pool #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Formed a close bond with Millard. Would see him 4-5 times/week within a year of meeting each other. Millard picked up tabs at restaurants.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s31 seconds ago
Michalski drove Millard vehicles. Fav was a green Jeep. "It was a perk," says Michalski. Also took trips with Dell. Went to Miami in 2010.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Michalski also got to drive his vehicles--Michalski's fav was the green jeep. #Bosma

This was another "perk" that came with Millard, he agrees. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sometimes he'd get permission to take a car. Dungey asks if other friends did too. He doesn't remember. #Bosma

Another perk, Dungey suggests, was travel. Their first trip was in 2010, to south beach. Millard paid for hotel/driving. #Bosma

Then Baja in 2011. Millard paid for that three-week trip. #Bosma

Millard also paid for the Baja trip, hotel and expenses #Bosma

Dungey suggests it was exciting to be invited down. He agrees. They bonded. #Bosma

They only made it 5 miles into the race because they hadn't modified the Jeep properly, Michalski says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Dell paid for everything. Going to Baha was exciting, but only made it 15 miles into race. He says "there was wear and tear."

Michalski says they only made it 15 miles in that race because they hadn't made the proper modifications to the jeep #Bosma

Millard was driving. Dungey asks if he was chaotic. "He's driving a race, of course," he says. #Bosma

Dungey suggests the guy who won this race said he drove at a very low speed. Michalski didn't know that. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 59s59 seconds ago
Went to British Virgin Islands with Millard on a chartered boat for two weeks.

Then there was a trip to the British Virgin Islands, w their gfs at the time. Dell chartered a boat, Michalski got groceries. #Bosma

Dungey suggests Michalski didn't pay any rent at Millard's place either. Lived there 5 wks. Michalski said he was ready to pay. #Bosma

Bochenek, Michalski's friend, also lived there in the basement. #Bosma

Michalski moved in with Millard just 5 weeks before his arrest. Didn't pay rent.

Michalski says the two of them would clean the house. "Well that's very good," Dungey says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Went up in Millard's helicopter twice.

Michalski twice went up in Millard's helicopter. #Bosma

Dungey: "This must've been impressive, this guy looks like a millionaire he's got all these...toys."
Michalski agrees. #Bosma

Dungey asks if Hagerman also got these perks. Yes, Michalski says. "Kind of like a threesome, three strong," Dungey says. Yes. #Bosma

WRT AM having been arrested but not charged ... we have to remember that anyone questioned by police can invoke their legal right to speak with a lawyer without answering any questions (other than basic name/address/dob). As soon as you tell police that you wish to speak with a lawyer, in order to detain you, they have to arrest you and cannot continue to question you until after you have spoken with your lawyer.

It is my understanding that LE would not have had to arrest AM though for first degree murder. Is that not correct? Could they not have arrested him on a lesser charge in order to detain him for questioning?

All MOO

Michalski says the first criminal thing he did with Millard' happened on Devil's night, Oct. 30. "He was the driving force," Michalski says. The idea was to steal plants from a nursery. "I think we were all drunk and on drugs and wanted to do something fun." They stole trees, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

The plants all went to Millard's garden, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 3:59 PM

The Bobcat theft was the second criminal act he did with Millard, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

Dungey asks if Millard was "into any other thieving" in between those incidents. Pillay says he has an issue. The jury is sent out.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

"Michalski says the first criminal thing he did with Millard' happened on Devil's night, Oct. 30. "He was the driving force," Michalski says. The idea was to steal plants from a nursery. "I think we were all drunk and on drugs and wanted to do something fun." They stole trees, Michalski says"

What a good way to feel out your students and ween them. How long before they went from flowers to Bobcat? Most likely at a rate that some of them were ready for murder in no time. MOO

Dungey asking now about the "thieving." Asks when it started. Michalski doesn't remember. #Bosma

"Well what's the first criminal act you did with Millard?" Dungey asks. Michalski says that'd be Devils night, before Halloween. #Bosma

He doesn't remember who was all there, but says Dellen Millard was "the driving force...the guy with the idea." #Bosma

The idea was to steal plants from a nursery. "We were all drunk and on drugs and wanted to do something fun," he says. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 39s39 seconds ago
They stole trees, hauled away in Millard's truck. It was spontaneous, spur of the moment. #Bosma

First criminal activity with Millard "Devil's Night," the night before Halloween. Millard "driving force" to "steal plants from a nursery."

"We were all drunk and on drugs and wanted to do something fun." Stole trees using Millard truck.

Michalski says there were maybe 5 or 6 plants. They went in Dell's garden. #Bosma

Drove around to side of nursery and loaded up truck, took plants to Dell's for his garden. Took 5 or 6 trees/plants.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 58s58 seconds ago
Next instance would've been the Bobcat, he says. #Bosma

"Between that did you know if Millard was into any other thieving?" Dungey asks.
Pillay objects, asks to address in absence of jury. #Bosma

Next time it was stealing the Bobcat. Dungey asks about any other "thieving" by Millard. Pillay objects. Jury sent out. #Bosma

*** I do NOT believe AM at all about this stealing. What about the woodchipper, the cement mixer, the floor polisher, the trailers, the Harley and I'm sure even more.

This line says so much.

"I think we were all drunk and on drugs and wanted to do something fun." They stole trees, Michalski says.

Dungey asks if Millard was "into any other thieving" in between those incidents. Pillay says he has an issue. The jury is sent out.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

Oh Pillay has issues all right... he's defending a monster.

"Michalski says the first criminal thing he did with Millard' happened on Devil's night, Oct. 30. "He was the driving force," Michalski says. The idea was to steal plants from a nursery. "I think we were all drunk and on drugs and wanted to do something fun." They stole trees, Michalski says"

What a good way to feel out your students and ween them. How long before they went from flowers to Bobcat? Most likely at a rate that some of them were ready for murder in no time. MOO

All out of a sense of obligation to the richer, more sophisticated guru who took care of them, financially and entertainment wise! IMO.

So essentially, DM was their sugar daddy. Or, sugar brother? Either way, it's kind of disgusting.

moo

Michalski says the first criminal thing he did with Millard' happened on Devil's night, Oct. 30. "He was the driving force," Michalski says. The idea was to steal plants from a nursery. "I think we were all drunk and on drugs and wanted to do something fun." They stole trees, Michalski says.

The Bobcat theft was the second criminal act he did with Millard, Michalski says.

I think the real Devil's night was May 6th 2013, and DM was the Devil, IMO, and SB saw him walking down her driveway, IMO.

All MOO.

Goodman tells the jury they are to disregard that last question from Dungey. They're now excused for the day.
by Adam Carter 4:10 PM

We'll be in legal arguments now until the end of the day, so that's it for what I can share.
by Adam Carter 4:11 PM

I think the fact that AM was originally arrested for 1st degree murder supports my theory that others were involved and yet due to a lack of evidence were not charged, IMO.

I also see a clear motive on the parts of AM and MH to put MS in the worst light possible in order to ensure no shadow was cast on themselves, IMO.

AM says MS was only an acquaintance and yet he is apparently doing everything he can to get rid of evidence at MS's bidding? I haven't figured it all out, but boy do I have more than reasonable doubt about MS's involvement. Take it away TD!

All MOO.
But MS gave AM his nickname....they were more than acquaintances....they were all loyal to their friend DM who was just arrested...MS had some heat toward him but was trying to clean things up, hence the phone call to AM to remove the drugs and get the toolbox. #1 has been arrested....MS was #2 now taking over....the all likely had a pact if anyone gets grabbed....they won't tat the other and will work hard to clean it up.

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
And once again Michalski and jury are back. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Justice Goodman tells jury to disregard last question about Millard and other criminal activity. He then excuses jury for the day. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Jury excused, told to disregard Q about other criminal activity by #Millard. Back tomorrow morning #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 36s37 seconds ago
Jury is dismissed for the day.

Wrapping up this afternoon with legal arguments.

Michalski's testimony will resume tmrw at 10am. #Bosma

I guess we're not going to find out if DM had a license to fly that helicopter. I still don't think he did. It certainly was not found with his other cards and ID in the Yukon.

MOO

Dungey asking about when the group first started stealing things. Michalski says he doesn't remember.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

BBM Uhm....What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads