Bosma Murder Trial 04.13.16 - Day 34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk of going in 2012 and 2013, but they didn't make it, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 12:44 PM

Michalski told police that Millard put in about $80K in a Jeep TJ hey had to modify it for racing.
by Adam Carter 12:46 PM

Michalski says he didn't know if the jeep had been modified for May of 2013, and there was no entrance fee paid for that year's race.
by Adam Carter 12:46 PM

There was talk of going in 2013, Michalski says, but nothing confirmed.
by Adam Carter 12:47 PM

If it isn't him in the video, he dressed the same as the guy in video when he picked up MM in the early morning of the 7th. MOO

The video shows a grey/light color (blk n white video) hoodie and the pick up of MM he has a black (color video) hoodie on. So That I'd say is a difference...no?

When they did make the earlier Baja race, a generator was brought down to modify and fix the jeep if need be, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 12:48 PM

Michalski says he recalls a Maroon Cadillac in the hangar, they'd refer to as the "red caddy."
by Adam Carter 12:49 PM

Millard wasn't super fond of that car, Michalski says. Millard was more into a blue Oldsmobile, he says.
by Adam Carter 12:49 PM

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Now referencing Baja race. He and Millard were in the "loser class," Michalski agrees w Sachak. #Bosma

Colin ButlerVerified account ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Pivots to deser racing: "you and Dellen were In the loser class" Sachak says. "You weren't professionals. #Bosma

Sachak: "you were the losers of the loser class."
Michalski smiles "absolutely." #Bosma

Colin ButlerVerified account ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
They only made it 15 miles. "You were the losers of the loser class" Sachak says, the court giggles again. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
They talked about going to this race every year. Talked about it in 2010, but instead went to Miami South Beach. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
2010 started talking about racing at Baha. Went to South Beach, Miami instead. Every year except 2011 their plan for Baha fell through.

"Other things to look at there," Sachak says re: south beach. #Bosma

In 2011 they went. 2012, didn't make it. 2013, didn't make it. #Bosma

Michalski agrees that The Baja race was a yearly dream #Bosma

But entrance fee hadn't been paid as of May 10, 2013, Sachak says. Michalski agrees. #Bosma

Jeep had been suped up for the race in 2011. Michalski told police he'd put like $80k into it. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
No entry fee had been paid for 2013. Millard had yellow Jeep TJ, put $80,000 in modifications into it for race. #Bosma

He didn't know if that had been done for May 2013. #Bosma

They had these flame retardant suits they'd wear for the race, Sachak says. Michalski agrees. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Michalski says he didn't know if the jeep had been modified for May of 2013, and there was no entrance fee paid for that year's race. #Bosma

"There was this talk of going. Just like there had been talk in 2010...2012..." Sachak says. Michalski agrees. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Had black fire-retardant suits to race in. #Bosma

No concrete plans to go at the end of May. #Bosma

In 2011, they took a big 10,000 watt generator down to Baja, Michalski agrees. #Bosma

Was used for modifications or repairs for Jeep. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Took a generator to Baja. 10,000 watts to run compressor or whatever they needed to fix Jeep. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Michalski says he recalls a Maroon Cadillac in the hangar, they'd refer to as the "red caddy." #TimBosma #Bosma

Sachak asks if he recalls a "red caddy" (Cadillac) in the hangar. Michalski says yes--it was maroon. #Bosma

Sachak now asking about Millard's dog. "We've heard so much about Pedo the dog, I wouldn't be surprised that he'd be brought in as a witness," Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 12:50 PM

Really? :thinking:

The dog wasn't taken on the Sunday, May 5 test drive, Sachak says. He was left at the Maplegate residence.
by Adam Carter 12:51 PM

On May 11, Millard's mother and his girlfriend were speaking with Michalski, and they wanted to pick up the dog at Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 12:53 PM

"Even though Mr. Millard was very close to Pedo the dog, he was left alone on May 5 and May 10?" Sachak asks. Michalski says yes.
by Adam Carter 12:54 PM

Sachak now references text exchange in which Millard says "100,000 and I'm out of the hole." #Bosma

Regardless, Sachak suggests Michalski thought he was loaded and could afford a truck. Michalski agrees. #Bosma

In video statement to police on May 13,2013, Michalski was asked if he had the $ to buy a truck. "Most definitely," he said. #Bosma

May 13, 2013 video statement to police. Asked if Millard had money to buy truck. Answer: "Most definitely." #bosma

Sachak: And that's what you're telling the jury today?
Michalski: yes sir. #Bosma

Michalski agrees that "most definitely" Millard was rich enough to buy a $20K truck. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Michalski plays hockey. Junior A. "Above average player," Sachak suggests. "I was a goalie sir," Michalski responds. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Michalski played Junior A hockey. "I was a goalie, sir." #bosma

Sachak going through different levels of hockey. Makes joke about being an "ankle skater." #Bosma

Michalski plays AAA hockey as goalie, court giggles as Sachak makes self deprecating remarks about his hockey skills #Bosma

why doesnt the crown object, how does AM know if he had money in the bank or borrowing off loans??

Michalski says Millard would sometimes go on short trips, and the dog wasn't always taken with him.
by Adam Carter 12:55 PM

"It wasn't a situation where Pedo the dog was glued to Mr. Millard all the time, correct?" Sachak asks. Michalski says that's fair.
by Adam Carter 12:55 PM

We're now taking the lunch break. Back at 2:15 p.m.
by Adam Carter 12:56 PM

There was also a baby blue Nova. Sachak asks why Millard liked old American cars. Michalski doesn't know. #Bosma

Sachak now asking about Pedo the dog: "We've heard so much about Pedo I wouldn't be surprised if he was brought in as a witness." #Bosma

Sachak now asking about Millard's dog. #TimBosma #Bosma

"We've heard so much about Pedo the dog, I wouldn't be surprised that he'd be brought in as a witness," Sachak says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Re: May 5, (pre kitchen convo) Sachak says he knew Millard had left the house. Pedo the dog was left at home. Michalski agrees. #Bosma

When Michalski got home Pedo was alone in the house. He agrees he doesn't know how long he'd been there alone for. #Bosma

May 5, Michalski has Maplegate house to himself and Pedo. Millard texts to say he'll be back in 20 minutes. #Bosma

Pedo was left at Millard's home during the test drive on May 5, Michalski found the dog alone #TimBosma

Colin ButlerVerified account ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Millard tells Michalski via text that Pedo is there, Michalski says he's going to take a nap #TimBosma

The video shows a grey/light color (blk n white video) hoodie and the pick up of MM he has a black (color video) hoodie on. So That I'd say is a difference...no?

Not to me. Look at MM's colour in the elevator, and when she is getting in the Yukon. You will see it's the lighting. MOO

attachment.php

Attachments

• ms-g.gif
    ms-g.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 323
Sachak now jumping to May 11. Asks about discussion w Madeleine and Christina about Pedo the dog. #Bosma

May 11, after Dell's arrest, Madeleine Burns (Dell's mom) and Christina Noudga (Dell's girlfriend) concerned about Pedo. #Bosma

On May 11, Millard's mother and his girlfriend were speaking with Michalski, and they wanted to pick up the dog at Millard's home. #TimBosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Michalski says Millard would sometimes go on short trips, and the dog wasn't always taken with him. #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"It wasn't a situation where Pedo the dog was glued to Mr. Millard all the time, correct?" Sachak asks. Michalski says that's fair #TimBosma

Sachak says it's then a common sense inference then that Pedo was not with Millard when he was arrested on May 10. Michalski agrees #Bosma

Pedo was at the house May 5 and on May 11 Millard's mom and girlfriend were concerned about the dog, Sachak suggests to Michalski #Bosma

He'd leave the dog with his mom or someone else. "Wasn't a situation the dog was glued to Millard at all times," Sachak says. Yes. #Bosma

Michalski agrees Pedo wasn't glued to Millard all the time #Bosma

When Millard went away or to bars, he left Pedo at home...Jury sent for lunch. Returning at 2:15. #Bosma

Taking the lunch break. Court resumes at 2:15pm. #Bosma

My take on this cross is Sachak has no relevant or intelligent questions to ask of AM. Just wasting court's time?

My take on this cross is Sachak has no relevant or intelligent questions to ask of AM. Just wasting court's time?

What was with AM saying he thought DM could buy a truck? He knew he needed $100,000/month to get out of the hole.

why doesnt the crown object, how does AM know if he had money in the bank or borrowing off loans??

There's really no point in them objecting. The financials have already been dragged out, so it's pretty clear he wasn't as well off as people perceived. It just helps their case that what everyone thought wasn't fact.

So DM didn't take Pedo everywhere. Pedo was not on the May 5 test drive, but was on May 6? Seems DM knew he wasn't going to be home the night of May 6. I think after the May 5 test drive bombed out, DM just made up his mind that on May 6 he was getting a truck come hell or highwater.

I agree also. I just don't see the point. He seems more concerned about getting courtroom laughs than coming to any sort of conclusion about any of the evidence presented. Or is this some sort of long-game angle?

After watching all the video evidence, I now get upset when a TV show is not in high definition. Reminds me of all those UFO videos. :gaah:

What was with AM saying he thought DM could buy a truck? He knew he needed $100,000/month to get out of the hole.

You'll notice Sachak just skipped on by that text. He mentioned it to AM but then suggested that regardless of that text, AM still believed DM was rich and could afford a truck.

I don't think TD or the Crown on re-cross is going to be quite as willing to skip by that text. ;)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member