Bosma Murder Trial 04.14.16 - Day 35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14s14 seconds ago
photos extracted from BBerry include images that look like smich, and a gun. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10s10 seconds ago
Jury seeing two images now: one is indistinguishable, the other is clearly a handgun. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7s8 seconds ago
One of the photos is of a gun.

Of note: Smich's girlfriend Marlena Meneses' name isn't spelled correctly in the phone contacts from the phone found at Smich's home.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

Now seeing images that were on the Blackberry media card. There appear to be two shots of Smich on it.
by Adam Carter 4:03 PM

BBM......I almost laughed out loud.....

There's also a photo of a gun that was taken on the phone in 2012.
by Adam Carter 4:09 PM

The photo of the gun is one the jury has seen before, in a previous cross-examination by Millard's legal team.
by Adam Carter 4:12 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s46 seconds ago
There's a third photo that I can't see clearly as a thumbnail. The fourth appears to be of a gun. It was captured Mar 11, 2012. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 39s39 seconds ago
Gun photo taken March 11, 2012, 7:52 p.m.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
It was found on the media card. Metadata showed it was taken on a blackberry 9000 (matching the blackberry the card was found in) #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 25s25 seconds ago
Now photo of Smich in passenger seat of a vehicle. And a photo of word SAY10.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
Seeing the photos now enlarged. That third one I couldn't see earlier shows writing that says "SAY10" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
closer image of one of the photos -- more clearly accused Mark #Smich. A blurry image is described as "SAY 10" Smich nickname

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 27s27 seconds ago
The crown has zoomed in on the indistinguishable image, it appears to say "SAY10" in childish-looking handwriting #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19s19 seconds ago
Gun photo jury has seen before. Looks similar to Walther PPK 9mm. Shown sitting on some sort of fabric

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
Seeing enlarged photo of the gun. We've seen this photo before in prev cross by Millard's lawyer (of firearms expert). #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now
That's it for the Crown. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11s11 seconds ago
The crown is finished with the witness.

Another one of the photos is a drawing that says "Say10," which the Crown alleges was a nickname for Smich.
by Adam Carter 4:14 PM

That's it for the Crown, and we're not starting cross-examination. That's it until Monday.
by Adam Carter 4:16 PM

See what he did there? Clever.

Well, from all of these text messages and misspelled contact entries, it doesn't seem that spelling was top priority. Maybe he thought that was the correct spelling :facepalm: (JK of course)

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 25s25 seconds ago
Now photo of Smich in passenger seat of a vehicle. And a photo of word SAY10.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
Seeing the photos now enlarged. That third one I couldn't see earlier shows writing that says "SAY10" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
closer image of one of the photos -- more clearly accused Mark #Smich. A blurry image is described as "SAY 10" Smich nickname

When Sharlene said," 'The devil led the vilest form of evil down our driveway and he smiled at me before driving Tim away.'- Sharlene Bosma at husband's funeral" She was completely right. It was Say10 aka Satan.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Crown is done. All these extraction reports are being made exhibits. Justice Andrew Goodman is dismissing jury until Monday. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
The judge says it's too late for cross examination, which he says will resume Monday at 10 am. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Jury excused now until Monday. I'll have today's wrap at 6pm. Fingers crossed for quick release of exhibits! @CHCHNews

Too late in the day to begin cross, so the jury is dismissed for the weekend. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is excused for the day.

The #Bosma trial will resume Monday at 10 a.m.

Man, really wouldn't like the way MS texted if I were a girlfriend. Don't "yo" and "hurry up" me after you've been MIA all night.

Edit: Just saw the other ones. What a .

DM is probably in the background and is rushing MS. I'm not excusing MS. Just speculating. :)

Finally caught up in today's thread - wow - lot's a important information revealed!

IMO, TD did a remarkable job with AM on the stand. Someone commented previously today (sorry I can't recall whom) that AM didn't lie as much as MH. I see it differently. TD said MH told 40 lies; AM lied for his first 60 pages of the statement he gave to LE. I think that must have tallied up to more lies than fewer, IMO.

bbm rsbm ubm Notable TD moments in his cross of AM from my perspective.

Michalski then asked Millard if everything was okay.
by Adam Carter 11:15 AM

Millard answers "Just swell."
by Adam Carter 11:16 AM

"He doesn't tell you that everything has gone wrong and Smich has done something?" Dungey asks. "No sir," Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 11:16 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15s15 seconds ago
Michalski knew #Millard was on mission to steal truck & assumed #Smich was along. Asks, in a patois text, whether everything is OK... 1/2

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
Dungey: he doesn't say things have gone wrong...things are just swell with him.
Michalski: that's correct. #Bosma

Dungey: No worries in the world...nothing went wrong in the stealing...no indication of that?
Michalski agrees. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s56 seconds ago
When he does see Millard again he looked normal. Tells Michalski he got the truck. This is 5 p.m. or so on May 7. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s43 seconds ago
Dungey: and then he tells you he got the truck.
Michalski: they got the truck, sir.
Dungey refers back to his statement. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
#Millard tells you he got the truck? - Dungey. "THEY got the truck, sir." Michalski. Now checking the police statement to be sure. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s49 seconds ago
Michalski told officers he got the truck. But he is saying now that he meant they. But agrees he said he. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey insists Michalski was not telling police the truth. Michalski now agrees.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
DM'"I will feed u opportunitys. U choose which to take" michalski-it was criminal activity. this is 3 days after DM dad dies. @AM900CHML

Still re-reading the thread. There's a lot of info to sift through more thoroughly. Thanks to those who posted the tweets - it's much appreciated! :)

All MOO.

So, change of clothes.

- planning to be up all night and/or
- planning to get dirty and/or
- planning to need to change their appearance and/or
- planning to shift to some other millieu where different clothes will be needed

It's creepy and weird, but probably still not enough to say for sure that it's premeditation to harm IT. Thoughts?

So, change of clothes.

- planning to shift to some other millieu where different clothes will be needed

It's creepy and weird, but probably still not enough to say for sure that it's premeditation to harm IT. Thoughts?

I think its becoming more and more evident what he meant.

So, change of clothes.

I think these messages will have more context when we see the full conversation next week.

I think these messages will have more context when we see the full conversation next week.

You don't think they were stupid enough to say exactly what they were going to do on texts do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317