Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Looking at decide info for iPad2. Recovered an AppleID, device serial number. Device synced with DELLEN, NATGARDNER & Elizabeth Menesesa.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago View translation
Under "synced with," 3 computers are listed: DELLEN-PC, NATGARDNER-PC, and Elizabeth Menesesã___s MacBook. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 55s56 seconds ago
Ryder worked 3 different things. Ipad. Blackberry. And media card inside. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 24s24 seconds ago
Ryder says Mark Smich's iPad was synced with 3 devices: a PC with the user Dellen, a PC with the user NatGardner and a MacBook #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 13s13 seconds ago
The user on the MacBook was Elizabeth Meneses #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15s15 seconds ago
Device Ryder examined was backed up in three places, including #Millard computer, it appears. #Bosma

Looking at info from the iPad recovered from Smich's house. Was synced with 3 PCs -- one was Millard's PC, another was Smich's girlfriend's sister.
by Adam Carter 2:07 PM

We're looking at six contacts from the iPad. Some are phone numbers, some are email addresses.
by Adam Carter 2:09 PM

One number is Marlena Meneses', and another is Christina Noudga's -- Smich and Millard's girlfriends.
by Adam Carter 2:11 PM

If MM's sister's place is where MS stayed after May 10th, does anyone think she will take the stand?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
There are 6 'recently contacted' contacts in this device that the Crown is highlighting. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Two are phone numbers. The first one is Meneses's number, Crown says. The second is Noudga's number. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Looking at list of recently contacted numbers/emails. Includes Marlena Meneses number, Christina Noudga number.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Another w are linked to 'yes_you_may@hotmail.com' email, which Ryder explains could be used for an 'iMessage' convo (in lieu of a #). #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
New chart. Ryder says "This one is less fun to talk about." All this stuff is dry, but important. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
We are going to hear references to 'orphaned' msgs. (In a nutshell, msgs they can see but can't link it back to the chat it came from)#Bosma

Alright, I'll bite - anyone know who or what NatGardner is?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
Tmrw, Crown says, we're going to hear from another officer who did similar extraction work on Millard's phone. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s14 seconds ago
Leitch says jury will later hear from another officer who has done the same forensics on Millard's phone, ie other end of these chats.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s20 seconds ago
Seeing the other "side" of convos helps to corroborate who said what to who, Ryder explains, when you don't have that 'chat' info. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s9 seconds ago
Now looking at files/folders from IPad, believed to belong to Smich. #Bosma

Does anyone recognize the 3rd computer that the I Pad was synced with? I believe this is the I pad we were all thinking was LB's?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
Tmrw, Crown says, we're going to hear from another officer who did similar extraction work on Millard's phone. #Bosma

tomorrow?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
Ryder walking through process of extracting photos from the device. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s25 seconds ago
Apple devices store an 'original' of each photo taken, Ryder explains. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 25s26 seconds ago
Apple devices keep a backup of every original photo.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9s10 seconds ago
looking at images taken from #Smich iPad. Photos from 2012. #Bosma

Some of the messages on the iPad were "orphaned," Ryder says, meaning they can't be linked back to the exact chat they're coming from.
by Adam Carter 2:16 PM

Court now seeing some images from the iPad. One appears to be Smich, another is a young woman. They're both small, so it's tough to see.
by Adam Carter 2:17 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s11 seconds ago
Learning how images are stored and what metadata goes with them.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He explains what we can take from the metadata attached to a photo. #Bosma

For ex. we see a thumbnail photo of a man. Metadata tells us it was taken Aug 23, 2012. #Bosma

Yes, I agree. I mentioned in previous posts that In my Opinion MS had absolutely no idea what to do with the Box an Bag, I also don't see why he would have requested it. Or is Dungey just getting to me? Also, i think its a mute point - still doesn't change the fact that this has nothing to do with the actual Crime they are being charged with.. Whats the big deal about who requested this stuff anyway?

Well it seems a mute point to some, but it has it place or we wouldn't have heard about it at all. We have 2 sides battling out their fates. Dungey wants to prove that MS DID NOT ask for these items, that they were dropped on to him by AM and MH. The drugs are a mute point IMO, its the toobox that's the issue. It contained GSR and the murder weapon, so not a mute point really. We have 2 sides claiming they were set up or framed. Still mute point?

Let's see if the next witness can clear this up more. Maybe conversation/texts on MAY 10th. We have so far only heard of conversation on the 11th, after DMs arrest.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 23s24 seconds ago
Seeing photo of man with scruffy beard, ball cap. Then photo of smiling woman holding purse. Then photo of what looks like Smich & Marlena.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 53s54 seconds ago
Jury being shows images from ipad belonging to Smich. Marlena Meneses. Close ups. Kissing pics. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 35s36 seconds ago
Seeing full-size photos now. First is of a guy. Next one looks like a shot of Marlena Meneses. Third is of Meneses kissing Smich on cheek.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 33s34 seconds ago
Ryder collects data and then gives it to investigators. For example identifying people in those photos. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3s4 seconds ago
Jury just saw three photos taken from the iPad of what looks like Mark Smich, Marlena Meneses, and the couple together. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 12s13 seconds ago
There are photos, like we've seen before, of #Smich and his girlfriend Marlena Meneses. Kissing.

Does anyone recognize the 3rd computer that the I Pad was synced with? I believe this is the I pad we were all thinking was LB's?

IMO that was TOTAL speculation.......many people have ipads.....and the fact that LB had one from her bf and MS also had one doesn't mean they are one and the same. You may be right, but we have not seen ANY evidence of this.....MOO

Photos now being shown larger. One of them looks like Smich, but with a small moustache and beard growth.
by Adam Carter 2:24 PM

A third photo is Smich being kissed by a young woman.
by Adam Carter 2:24 PM

Court now seeing instant messages from the device. We don't know who the person using the iPad was talking with.
by Adam Carter 2:27 PM

The first message from April 27, 2013 reads "Wutchya sayin homes." The message back reads "eta 2:47." The message back is "Wuts good then? Im chillin outside waiting for some ppl and then marlenas got work in a couple of hours."
by Adam Carter 2:28 PM

Seeing a series of messages sent from the iPad--but can't see who they were sent to. These are those 'orphaned' messages mentioned earlier.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s52 seconds ago
As part of that Ryder says he can't confirm this is a conversation, or if these messages are related at all. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s37 seconds ago
Seeing it on another device, again, provides that validation. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
Crown says if jury sees this same convo tmrw on Millard's phone w the names, that's validation. Ryder agrees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 31s31 seconds ago
now on to text messages between Smich and someone else. Ryder can't confirm. Crown says we will see the same msgs on another device

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12s12 seconds ago
Now instant messages from dipolmaticx@hotmail.com to unknown device. April 27, 2013.

The message back reads: "Headed to waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week." The next message from the device is "K, cuz then I need a lil bit before I can dip"
by Adam Carter 2:30 PM

All of these messages were deleted but recovered.
by Adam Carter 2:30 PM

The Crown has made the suggestion that this is Smich talking to Millard.
by Adam Carter 2:31 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"Headed to waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week," was incoming message. This message was deleted and recovered.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"Wutchya sayin homes" is first one.
Next, incoming, is "eta 2:47"

Then "Wuts good then? I'm chillin outside waiting for some ppl and then Marlena's got work in a couple hours."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
On Apr 27, 2013 message: headed to waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week. All messages in sequence were deleted

Then incoming "headed to Waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week."
Then outgoing "k cuz then I need a lil bit before I can dip."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s45 seconds ago
Those were sent/received on April 27, 2013. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors