DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Jury getting break now. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 46s46 seconds ago
May 7 2013, 1:33 am incoming message "Baby." Then at 2:27 outgoing "you it's mark, you home?"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
Now seeing messages from May 7. But taking a break before getting into those. #Bosma

Was that Millard calling him a baby? Or a msg from Marlena?

Looks like an INCOMING message (likely from MM) and then the reply FROM MS asking if she is home? Just a guess.....

The person on the other end messages: "Reaching you now, ete 20mins, bring change of clothes." The iPad messages back: "My phones being retarded. Link me when you back these ways."
by Adam Carter 2:37 PM

Between that and the BBQ comment, I'm beginning to feel sick

and this one : S. Clairmont "Millard: "I'm not sure if you're up for my methods/hard work is one thing, scary work is another, and the law is very intimidating."

Possibly wifi at the hangar?

Wouldn't need regular wifi...iPad could be cellular enabled and/or connected to a hotspot running on a cell phone. Also...does iMessage sync from iPhone to iPad and back via iCloud? No idea as I don't have an iPhone, but just wondering if an iMessage sent and/or deleted from an iPhone would appear in the history of an iPad connected to the same account.

I'm guessing the 2:27 is actually PM. MM was up all night looking for Smich, if he'd messaged at 2:27 she wouldn't have been worried.

it clearly says AM......I guess we shall see.....but if she didn't hear from him between 3 and 6 and she knew what went down, she could be worried. MOO

Enroute time actual = eta
Enroute time estimate = ete

For you if you didn't know before (as I) ..... :)

Wouldn't need regular wifi...iPad could be cellular enabled and/or connected to a hotspot running on a cell phone. Also...does iMessage sync from iPhone to iPad and back via iCloud? No idea as I don't have an iPhone, but just wondering if an iMessage sent and/or deleted from an iPhone would appear in the history of an iPad connected to the same account.

Smith didn't have an iPhone though.

Yeah. That's likely it. Although why'd he need to say "it's mark"?

Maybe bc he was texting (or imessaging or whatever) from a different place then he normally would? Adds credibility to his phone dying IMO.....

My guess would be he was on Millards ipad? Did he spend the night over there at DM's place before the day of the murder?

That doesn't make any sense though if that's MM texting baby. If that's her, she doesn't need him to say it's Mark bc she knows it's him...

Maybe bc he was texting (or imessaging or whatever) from a different place then he normally would? Adds credibility to his phone dying IMO.....

Yeah for sure, that part would make sense by itself. That makes me think it wasn't Marlena saying baby though.

Although maybe MS is just an idiot. I'm guessing this will be clarified in terms of who was saying what on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62