Bosma Murder Trial 04.14.16 - Day 35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the 2:27 is actually PM. MM was up all night looking for Smich, if he'd messaged at 2:27 she wouldn't have been worried.

From the spreadsheet: " 2:30 am Pickup truck enters hangar via north entrance."

By 7:58 they were picking her up.

Maybe bc he was texting (or imessaging or whatever) from a different place then he normally would? Adds credibility to his phone dying IMO.....

MS didn't use an iPhone so iMessage would be linked to an email address if Im not mistaken. The address was probably obscure thus the need to identify himself.

The person on the other end messages: "Reaching you now, ete 20mins, bring change of clothes." The iPad messages back: "My phones being retarded. Link me when you back these ways."
by Adam Carter 2:37 PM

Between that and the BBQ comment, I'm beginning to feel sick

I just read those and literally started crying.

What if "Baby." is Nougda? and that's why Mark clarifies? Then it would make sense why Marlena's still freaking out at 6am.

Just thinking.

What if "Baby." is Nougda? and that's why Mark clarifies? Then it would make sense why Marlena's still freaking out at 6am.

Just thinking.
These people all seemed to use each others phones so possibly you are correct.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15s15 seconds ago
Another one from May 5 2013 tells the iPad user "mission day" and then "bring a change of clothes" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s52 seconds ago
Exchange between Crown Leitch and witness about figuring out time of texts. Factoring in daylight savings...#bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 22s23 seconds ago
Then incoming text: "reaching you now, ete (sic)n20mins, bring change of clothes." 1 pm. Next message 7 hrs later

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 15s16 seconds ago
"bring change of clothes" says a text to diplomaticx on may 5, 2013. Earlier message said it was mission day

bbm
Mission I= Igor? Planned but not carried out?

If they all use each other's phones then how is this evidence? You need to be able to tie a phone to a user. If they couldn't do that, it wouldn't be admissible in court.

Based on the response they just showed, I'm incorrect and Mark just felt the need to confirm he was in fact the baby MM was looking for :D disregard.

Court now back in session.
by Adam Carter 3:14 PM

Back looking at messages from May 7. One incoming message to the iPad that reads "baby." Then another incoming from another device that reads "yo it's mark, you home?"
by Adam Carter 3:15 PM

Then outgoing messages from the iPad from 7:50 a.m. that say "Yo. I'm coming now." Then incoming messages: "Liz i getting pick up at 9. Coming from where. Holy **** through you die or something. I was going ****ing crazy!"
by Adam Carter 3:17 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Back from break looking at more messages sent to and from #Smich iPad.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Back to those May 7 messages. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
We're back. Looking at May 7, 2013 IPad messages. "Holy s*** through you die or something/I was going *advertiser censored**ing crazy!" — incoming message to

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Messages show one of parties was unreachable overnight May 6, morning May 7. "I through (sic) you die or something."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Seems to be IPad user telling someone they've arrived and they should come outside to be picked up.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s19 seconds ago
All of these texts will make more sense to the jury when they are able to see the other end of them.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
Incoming messages include "yo it's Mark, you home" and "holy **** through (sic) you die or something" "I was going ****ing crazy!" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s7 seconds ago
Then there is a discussion about a ride/picking someone up. "Come out now!" "Hurry up" are sent from the iPad. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s18 seconds ago
"If you not outin 5 I'm leaving" reads another outgoing message. #Bosma

Man, really wouldn't like the way MS texted if I were a girlfriend. Don't "yo" and "hurry up" me after you've been MIA all night.

Edit: Just saw the other ones. <modsnip>

If they all use each other's phones then how is this evidence? You need to be able to tie a phone to a user. If they couldn't do that, it wouldn't be admissible in court.

True, but how can you possibly be certain who is using any device? We've heard about conversations with Millard on CNs phone and with Smich on MMs phone. How do we know who's who?

True, but how can you possibly be certain who is using any device? We've heard about conversations with Millard on CNs phone and with Smich on MMs phone. How do we know who's who?

maybe because he said "it's Mark"?

There are then several messages back and forth from the iPad and the number that appear to be about trying to pick someone up.
by Adam Carter 3:20 PM

We're now seeing more messages from Tuesday, May 7. They were both sent to the iPad. One from 11 a.m. reads "changed my mind bro, after 7 p.m." Then another from around 6 p.m. "I'm on my way."
by Adam Carter 3:28 PM

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 48s49 seconds ago
Moving on to another text from May 7, 2013 at 11:02 a.m.: changed my mind bro, after 7 p.m. &#8212; incoming

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 34s35 seconds ago
Now seeing 2 more incoming messages to iPad on May 7, 2013:
"Changed my mind bro, after 7pm" at 11:02am and "I'm on my way" at 6:06pm #Bosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 10s11 seconds ago
Tough slogging through these text records. Very disjointed and difficult to make sense of. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery