Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So whoever asked me last week if I really thought DM and MS were stupid enough to talk about their involvement with TB's murder on text. I think today proved that, yes, they definitely are.

I think that it is definitely a reference to Winnie the Pooh. And more of a Pooh has got himself into another mess and now I have to make the best of the mess he has left me with.
Gist of the story she's referencing Pooh ate too much honey and couldn't leave rabbits house, so Rabbit tried to make the best of a bad situation by decorating Pooh's butt with antlers so it looked more homey. I also think she may have been drunk when she sent it.

Odd remark from a mother to an adult child. Was MB a drinker too?

Interesting theory, but I think if any kind of mental plea is going to be entered, it needs to be done up front. Both sides need the opportunity to do Psychiatric assessments, and I don't think thats happened.

My theory is DM doesn't like being called fat or mental. I think he knows this trial is going to be the last thrill (aside from date night) he is going to have for a minimum of 25 years and he's going to relish replaying the whole thing in his head every night.

So whoever asked me last week if I really thought DM and MS were stupid enough to talk about their involvement with TB's murder on text. I think today proved that, yes, they definitely are.

And they could have possibly got away with murder if they had completed the mission on their first test drive. IT identified the 'AMBITION' tattoo. The only other starting point for LE would have been AJ.

The fact that DM was in a hurry to get the truck ready for BAJA was another blunder IMO. He could have stashed the truck in the trailer for several weeks to cool it off.

I am thankful that DM is a poor planner. From his texts, he operates in reactive mode only.

MOO

I wonder how much MM's sister knows if she is being saved this late in the trial? OR, it could just be that MM is up after her so they are keeping their testimonies together.

My theory is DM doesn't like being called fat or mental. I think he knows this trial is going to be the last thrill (aside from date night) he is going to have for a minimum of 25 years and he's going to relish replaying the whole thing in his head every night.

Did you mean DMF (Dellen the Melon Felon)?

MOO

Court to resume shortly. Our next witness is Elizabeth Meneses -- the sister of Mark Smich's girlfriend.
by Adam Carter 4:07 PM

forgive me for saying this ''out loud'' but paper shredder to me, in DM's situation, could have been wood chipper

What happened to him anyway? Is he in jail?

I hope so. Who wants THAT running around loose? I have to laugh at the girl counting the money though.
Any guy looks good with all that cash I guess.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6s7 seconds ago
Now up, Crown witness Elizabeth Meneses, sister of Marlena Meneses who was Smich's girlfriend. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s29 seconds ago
Jury's back. Next up: Elizabeth Meneses, the older sister of Marlena Meneses (Smich's gf). #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 22s22 seconds ago
Elizabeth Meneses is next #Bosma witness. She is Marlena's (#Smich girlfriend) sister who lived at 30 Speers @townofoakville

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5s5 seconds ago
Jury back. Next witness is Elizabeth Meneses the sister of Mark Smich's girlfriend Marlena. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11s12 seconds ago
Elizabeth menesis on stand. Sister of marlena. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5s6 seconds ago
She doesn't look happy to be here. #Bosma

Meneses is now entering the courtroom. Smich and Millard look up at her as she walks to the witness box.
by Adam Carter 4:13 PM

Assistant Crown Craig Fraser is asking her questions.
by Adam Carter 4:13 PM

She says she gave a statement to police on May 22, when Smich was arrested. The police also searched her apartment at 30 Speers Road.
by Adam Carter 4:14 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s15 seconds ago
Craig Fraser up for Crown. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11s11 seconds ago
She looks like her sister. Long dark hair, dark eyes, blue shirt, black skirt. Crown Craig Fraser asking about May 22, 2013 statement.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
Elizabeth gave a statement to police back on May 22, 2013, when Smich was arrested. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s11 seconds ago
They also executed a search warrant at her apartment at 30 Speers Rd in Oakville. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4s5 seconds ago
Gives statement to police. Marlena taken into custody. She wasn't charged. Search warrant issued for elizabeths spears address. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3s4 seconds ago
That was day Smich was arrested and police executed search warrant at 30 Speers Rd., her home. She is currently a store manager.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s27 seconds ago
Meneses is speaking clearly and audibly about the search of her apartment by police. She is a store manager. 8 yrs older than Marlena (21)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s19 seconds ago
Elizabeth, who is a retail store manager, is 8 years older than Marlena Meneses. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
Marlena is 21. Elizabeth is 29.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s18 seconds ago
Marlena is currently 21. She is 29. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16s17 seconds ago
She is 8 yrs older than marlena. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
Marlena was dating Smich back in May 2013. They were living at Smich's mom's house, also in Oakville. #Bosma

MWJ doesn't want to look stupid... Seriously?? Too late for that...

attachment.php

my opinion only

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .... good one ..... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Meneses says she's eight years older than Marlena, who is 21.
by Adam Carter 4:15 PM

She says in May 2013, her sister was in a relationship with Smich and they were living at Smich's mother's home in Oakville.
by Adam Carter 4:15 PM

At that time she had known Smich for about 6 or 7 months. In May of 2013, Smich and Marlena moved in with her from May 11 to May 18.
by Adam Carter 4:16 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont now
Sister was in relationship with Smich. They were living at Mark's mother's house in Oakville. Elizabeth knew Mark for 6-7 months.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 21s22 seconds ago
Marlena is 21, Elizabeth is 28. Her sister was living with Smich in May of 2013 #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15s16 seconds ago
Her sister was in a relationship with #Smich at time, living at Mark's mom's house in Oakville. Knew Smich 6-7 months while dated her sister

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s31 seconds ago
Prior to his arrest shed known Smich about 6/7 months (through her sister). #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now
In May 2013, the couple came to live with her. Stayed from May 11-18, she recalls. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 12s13 seconds ago
Knew mark smich 6-7 months. Says mark and marlena lived together at her moms. Than w her for a wk. May 11-18.@AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
Marlena had texted her and asked for a place to stay because of his sister's upcoming wedding and guests visiting. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
There was a time #Smich and Marlena lived at her apt -- may 11-18 2013. One week. Request from Marlena via Mark

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11s11 seconds ago
Smich and Marlena came to live with her from May 11-18 at her apartment. Marlena texted that Mark needed place to stay because his house...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
Soon after the wedding they did return to the Smich home, Elizabeth says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3s3 seconds ago
The couple also stayed with her at Speers Rd the night before he was arrested, she recalls. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews now6 seconds ago
They told Elizabeth they needed a place to stay because #Smich sister was getting married May 18 & house was full of guests.

"it was a request ... Marlena text messaged me saying that Mark requested a place to stay based on his sister's wedding ... after the wedding they'd return back."
by Adam Carter 4:17 PM

Smich's sister was getting married the weekend of May 18. The two also came back to her apartment on the 21st.
by Adam Carter 4:18 PM

Meneses says she didn't have a lot of contact with Smich.
by Adam Carter 4:18 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member