Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess MB's home got sucked into the black Hole that is Millardair, which might explain why it was sold along with all the other properties? That might explain too why MB was on the payroll - a payback.

I wonder if DM was paying off the $15k a month plus he was charging to the credit cards, or just letting the balance revolve?

It sounds like repairing his finances was DM's full-time job in the last few days before TB disappeared. What a crisis.

Anybody feel that these guys just smoked so much weed and played so much GTA that the line between reality and video became a blur?

I thought the influence was movies (ETA: maybe music too), but yeah, that.

The texts refer to rabbit as a He and Him, so unless MB got a sex change, rabbit s not MB.

I agree except that didn't we see texts to AM about a BBQ and how many people to invite?

Yes. I think DM wanted the home BBQ to happen around the same time so later he could brag about the murder and people would think he was talking about the party.

Court now resuming, jury now in yet.
by Adam Carter 11:47 AM

Jury now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 11:49 AM

$$$ or the perception of

Agreed. This kind of thing always pissed me off as a kid. Nice good looking kids got nothing while the scummy drug dealers always had a lady on their arm. You want female company? Carry a bank roll an a gram of coke wherever you go. You'll never be lonely.

Maybe the BBQ was just originally meant to dispose of evidence of their crimes? Or is it just wishful thinking to believe its primary purpose wasn't to incinerate human victims?

Would love to see the first look that CN is gonna throw at Millard.

IMO, I have a feeling the look he gets will burn holes through him. If she is just finding this out for the first time that would be crazy to find out. That she is texting him wanting to get together and he is "too tired" but a minute later he is texting his ex-fiancee making breakfast plans and flirting with her?! Ya... yikes. We all know what they say about a woman scorned.

Also just because she *may* have known about him flirting or sleeping with other women doesn't mean she was ok with it. She may have been sticking around for the money or just not have had the strength to walk away. Who knows, but just because a woman/man knows they are being cheated on doesn't mean they are ok with it. Having it outted to the public in court may really embarrass her or empower her to speak up against him.

All, MOO.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Back after the morning recess. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC now5 seconds ago
Jury back. Greg Harrison still in witness box telling them what he found on Dellen Millard's phone. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 35s36 seconds ago
Harrison is a forensic data guy who specializes in mobile devices #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
Now seeing texts from Millard's phone from May 6, 2013--the day Tim #Bosma disappeared.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s40 seconds ago
May 6. Millard to Jenn: I think a snuggle with me can cure half of all headaches....Then to Kinks: how long since you were last smitten?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s31 seconds ago
Millard phone texts Jenn: "i think a snuggle with me can cure half of all headaches."

Then later texts Kinks: "night love."

#Bosma

IMO, I have a feeling the look he gets will burn holes through him. If she is just finding this out for the first time that would be crazy to find out. That she is texting him wanting to get together and he is "too tired" but a minute later he is texting his ex-fiancee making breakfast plans and flirting with her?! Ya... yikes. We all know what they say about a woman scorned.

Also just because she *may* have known about him flirting or sleeping with other women doesn't mean she was ok with it. She may have been sticking around for the money or just not have had the strength to walk away. Who knows, but just because a woman/man knows they are being cheated on doesn't mean they are ok with it. Having it outted to the public in court may really embarrass her or empower her to speak up against him.

All, MOO.

She is now 3 years older, maybe her outlook has changed? We can hope. MOO

Texts like that do nothing to prove their guilt but they do go a long way to proving these guys were a$$holes. Any empathy any of the jurors may have had is long gone.

The texts are evidence. The jury makes inferences base on the evidence. Different jurors weigh the evidence in different ways.

Not everyone thinks like you do.

In the end, the jurors weigh the evidence as a whole to come to their decision.

Now looking at messages from May 6 -- the day Bosma disappeared.
by Adam Carter 11:51 AM

A message from Millard's phone to Jenn just after nidnight: "I think a snuggle with me can cure half of all headaches." Not long after a text from Noudga, saying "I love you."
by Adam Carter 11:52 AM

There are more messages that day with "Rabbit" (who appears to be Millard's mother) about a certified cheque for $420K and a line of credit.
by Adam Carter 11:54 AM

Maybe the BBQ was just originally meant to dispose of evidence of their crimes? Or is it just wishful thinking to believe its primary purpose wasn't to incinerate human victims?

These guys seen $15K on a device for which they have shown absolutely no useful purpose, except for the incineration of Tim Bosma. Yes, wishful thinking.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 38s38 seconds ago
Continues to bounce btwn chats with Jenn and Kinks (Christina).

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 22s22 seconds ago
Millard texts his girlfriend Christine Noudga whom he nicknames "kinks" "night love" to which she replies "goodnight xo" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s30 seconds ago
May 6, 2013, early am, kinks is telling #Millard "I love you." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 12s12 seconds ago
May 6th- millard is going back and forth w several women including Christina nougda. he is also talking biz w Spencer hussy. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s16 seconds ago
Then texts to Lisa as well. Interspersed with financial chats with Rabbit. All this on day #Bosma vanishes.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now4 seconds ago
There are then texts w Rabbit (whom he seems to call "Mutty" in a prev text) about getting a certified cheque for $390k. #Bosma

were yesterdays text messages released as exhibits yet? this is so hard to follow via twitter.

I wonder if there is anything revealing in the fact that the mission included gloves and tape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds