Bosma Murder Trial 04.21.16 - Day 38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Marlena is still lying or not telling the whole story. She says she didn't ask more questions about the murder, yet discussed it every day, and says he wouldn't tell me where he burried the gun? That tells me that was asking questions.

I believe her.

I wonder if CN is going to get on the stand and say DM told her Mark did it.

I think Marlena is still lying or not telling the whole story. She says she didn't ask more questions about the murder, yet discussed it every day, and says he wouldn't tell me where he burried the gun? That tells me that was asking questions.

She wasn't thrilled with what he did and wanted him to go to police. IMO, if I was her, I wouldn't want to know anymore about what happened. If he tried to tell me more I would just tell him to stop.

Don't people ever have a conversation and then look back and wish you asked or said something you didn't? Just because she didn't ask every question we wish she may have doesn't mean she isn't telling the whole truth. She seems very much like an open book to me.

Things like her explaining the mood and comments in the truck on the morning of May 7th, tell me she is being honest. She could have easily said nothing about that. Plus many times she has implicated both of the accused with her testimony. She doesn't seem to be holding back or protecting either of them.

All, MOO.

This is Smich's sister Andrea. She was very upset, Meneses says. The gun was at his mother's place, and the sister wanted it out.
by Adam Carter 12:24 PM

I wonder how Andrea knew about the gun

Good catch! Remember his text "become the Lord"...Lord of darkness etc. I have no doubt in my mind that DM was grooming MS to do his criminal bidding.

IMO, I find this very telling. Why would DM nickname him that? DM himself said nicknames are a reflection of who you are. Was this part of his grooming of MS?

I believe her.

I think she was deliberately vague in what she knew when speaking to LE, not to help MS or DM but rather to lessen her own moral culpability regarding her knowledge of the crime. And she's continuing to be today on the stand.

Pretty sure when TD gets up to cross, we're going to have him suggest to MM the entire story that MS has told him. Truth or not. It's the perfect way for MS to get his story out without taking the stand and I can't see how TD would not be doing this. So I expect his cross of MM to be very long.

MOO

MM may have been living in la la land, dreaming that MS could be reformed into marriage material, but she was smart enough not to get involved at all. She didn't know the whole story, but based on what MS told her, it made sense for him to go to police. MS knew what he told her wasn't exactly the truth, because even if DM "did it all", MS was into it, encouraged him, and was the getaway driver. He was implicated.

Because MM hadn't been involved in anything nefarious, unlike all the previous friends that have shown up to testify, she was free to talk to LE without fear, and she did so, immediately.

Call me hard hearted but I have no sympathy for MM. She was not so young as to not have a conscience and said nothing until she was arrested. She was plenty concerned about her credit rating though. IMO.

The same goes for MS' sister. A gun in the house - TB and DM all over the news - and she simply "wants it out of there".

Bad enough there are creatures like DM and MS amongst us, but the silence of all the periphery players astounds me.

All IMO only.

MM may have been living in la la land, dreaming that MS could be reformed into marriage material, but she was smart enough not to get involved at all. She didn't know the whole story, but based on what MS told her, it made sense for him to go to police. MS knew what he told her wasn't exactly the truth, because even if DM "did it all", MS was into it, encouraged him, and was the getaway driver. He was implicated.

Because MM hadn't been involved in anything nefarious, unlike all the previous friends that have shown up to testify, she was free to talk to LE without fear, and she did so, immediately.

Although one text from DM suggests using Arthur and MM as lookouts for a mission. Not sure if DM was testing or initiating MM, or she had participated before? MOO

Call me heard hearted but I have no sympathy for MM. She was not so young as to not have a conscience and said nothing until she was arrested. She was plenty concerned about her credit rating though. IMO.

The same goes for MS' sister. A gun in the house - TB and DM all over the news - and she simply "wants it out of there".

Bad enough there are creatures like DM and MS amongst us, but the silence of all the periphery players astounds me.

All IMO only.

I agree. All of them, both DM's and MS's circle of friends and family respond in a way that is foreign to me. MOO

Call me heard hearted but I have no sympathy for MM. She was not so young as to not have a conscience and said nothing until she was arrested. She was plenty concerned about her credit rating though. IMO.

All IMO only.

MM exhorted MS for days to go to police because there's a family out there that needs closure. She thought the best thing was for MS to go to LE because MS said DM "did it all", and MS knew the whole story. She honestly tried for a good resolution; she was just too young and inexperienced to know exactly what to do, IMO. Her heart was in the right place.

Today is one of those days where I literally have no words. I'm here. Just speechless and broken-hearted for the Bosmas.

I agree, she was a thorn, and is very lucky to get away clean or worse.

Maybe she is a good but naive person, willing to fall in love with the guy who made eyes at her at the Timmy's, unwilling to believe that he was a murderer (especially after he denied it).

OT but wow, and it's taken down TMZ's site:

TMZ ‏@TMZ
#BREAKING Prince DEAD at 57.

Maybe she is a good but naive person, willing to fall in love with the guy who made eyes at her at the Timmy's, unwilling to believe that he was a murderer (especially after he denied it).

Yes, and LB may have also been that way. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member