Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
The #Bosma family is crying in the front row as she testifies.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Smich was arrested May 22 2013. Meneses was there. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Fraser asks about the lengthy statement she gave police. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
May 22 Smich arrested. She gave lengthy statement to police. Crown is showing her photos. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma, Tim's wife, visibly emotional over Meneses's testimony #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
crown;' was this an everyday topic? yes. It was.I told him. There's a family out there with a missing father. U need to give them closure.

She gave a statement to police on May 22, the day Smich was arrested.
by Adam Carter 12:32 PM

She was with Smich when he was arrested. "We were walking from my sister's house to his house ... on our walk there ... the next thing you know, cars just stopped. Mark was on his bike, and it wasn't long until he wasn't on his bike anymore. I just remember yelling whats going on, I just remember seeing this guy, and then the pavement right after ... an officer ended up taking me down as well ... I was being put in handcuffs."
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

Smich was yelling and screaming, telling her "not to say anythng," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

Meneses too is crying on the stand. She is dabbing her eyes. "I'm ok," she says. #Bosma

These are police surveillance photos of her and Smich. She is wiping tears now. Jury has seen these photos before.

Meneses is starting to cry but wants to continue "I'm okay" she tells crown lawyer Craig Fraser. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Meneses chokes up after seeing photos of her and #Smich taken by officers when they were under surveillance.

Seeing surveillance photos taken by police of her and Smich on May 14, 2013. #Bosma

Smich is grey hoodie. Marlena walking beside him, phone in her hand. #Bosma

Seeing surveillance photos police took of her and Smich before his arrest on May 22, 2013. #Bosma

She's clearly upset now that police surveillance photos are on the courtroom screens showing her and Smich together. #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
Why didn't u go to police? " I shld have. I wish I did. I was stupid. I really-really shld have. "@AM900CHML #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Crown: Did he get rid of his phone? M: Mark? Crown: Yes. M: Yes he did #Bosma

In one she has a phone in her hand-that's the one Smich would use occasionally, she says. Smich got rid of his phone after Millard's arrest.

In one she has a phone in her hand-that's the one Smich would use occasionally, she says. Smich got rid of his phone after Millard's arrest.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 6m6 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses said Smich got rid of his phone after Millard was arrested #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 6m6 minutes ago
She tears up seeing surveillance pics of her and smich. He had dumped his phone after DM arrest. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Meneses is wiping away tears. Crown asks when #Smich got rid of his phone. "After Dellen got arrested, before he got arrested." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
It was her name on the phone, so she called to deactivate it. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
She cancelled phone. "Dellen was paying for the bill so after he got arrested, nobody was going to pay the bill anymore."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
She says Smich ditched his phones after Millard got arrested, since Millard was paying the bills. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
"After Dellen got arrested obviously no one was going to pay the bill anymore"

Dellen had been paying the bill so after his arrest "obviously no one was going to pay the bill anymore," she says. #Bosma

Meneses said she called to cancel the phone, because her name was on the contract. Millard was paying for it #Bosma

She didn't want her credit to go bad because her name was on it. #Bosma

Smich kept phone in a box at home after that. Seeing more surveillance photos of her and Smich. #Bosma

Seeing more surveillance photos of them "going about their business" as Fraser puts it. Yes, she says.

Even though she didn't do the right thing pre-arrest, thank God for MM doing the right thing after the arrest. She seems like a good stick.
It's draining but necessary.

After today's testimony, I feel like having a smoke... and I don't even smoke.

Meneses cancelled her phone. DM couldn't pay for it. And she was worried about her credit being damaged. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

It's May 22 that Smich is arrested. She too is picked up and tells police what she knows. #Bosma

Crown now talking Meneses through Smich's arrest May 22, 2013 #Bosma

She says nothing to police until Smich's arrest on May 22. She was with him when he was arrested. Walking from her sister's to his house.

May 22, #Smich was arrested. Meneses was there. "We were walking from my sister's house to his house. In the middle of the aisle of the road

The pair was walking from Speers Rd to Montrose Abbey. They were in the "aisle" -- a median, Fraser says. Yes. #Bosma

She's recalling the arrest now. They were on the median and the cars just stopped #TimBosma

They were walking on the median of the road. Cars just stopped. Mark was on his bike. "I just remember yelling 'What's going on?'"

"Mark was on his bike...I just remember yelling what's going on. I remember seeing the sky and then seeing the pavement right after."

"the median, yea" the cars stopped. Mark was on his bike. Then he wasn't on his bike. I was yelling what's going on what's going on.

Meneses said she was walking, Smich on his bike. She said an 'officer took her down' #Bosma

An officer had taken her down as well. She didn't know what was going on. She said it was "emotional." She was handcuffed. #Bosma

Meneses says she was very emotional, she was put in handcuffs #Bosma

She started yelling what's going on? She says she saw the sky and then ended up on the pavement after an officer took her down. #TimBosma

I saw the sky then I saw the pavement. I was being put in handcuffs. Smich was emotional too, yelling & screaming, telling me not to talk

"I saw the sky &then the pavement. Officer took me down...I wasn't being difficult at all." She was emotional. Smich: "Don't say anything."

Meneses said Smich was screaming, 'don't say anything' #Bosma

She doesn't remember being difficult. Says Smich was "yelling, screaming, telling me not to say anything." #Bosma

I feel like the Crown is almost done with her testimony. I thought she would be up a lot longer.

I can already guess RP's cross questions of her. "Did MS ever say he was DM's slave or puppy?" "DM gave you work to do, it came with perks like shopping trips and a cell phone, right?" RP is so predictable.

MOO.

Day of smich arrest. Cops arrive while they were walking. "I was yelling what's going on. I remember seeing the pavement." @AM900CHML

Smich was yelling and screaming she said. Telling her not to say anything. They were handcuffed and separated. #TimBosma

Fraser asks what she thought that meant. "I'm guessing of what I know...what he's told me." #Bosma

Meneses was taken to @HRPSOak & #Smich to another police station.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
She says she didn't listen. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
She was taken to Oakville police station. Smich taken somewhere else. Crown FRaser says he wants to consult with his team before finishing.

They were taken to two different police stations. #Bosma

Meneses almost done with crown. lunch break first

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
Taking the lunch break. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
Jury dismissed for lunch until 1:55 p.m. #Bosma

We'll be back at 1:55 pm. #Bosma

Smich tells her not to say anything. She doesn't listen. She is taken in to custody. Talks to police. We r now on break. @AM900CHML

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7m7 minutes ago
Jury at lunch until 1355.

I think Marlena is still lying or not telling the whole story. She says she didn't ask more questions about the murder, yet discussed it every day, and says he wouldn't tell me where he burried the gun? That tells me that was asking questions.

I honestly believe she means that MS was infatuated with DM, worshipped him. This again speaks to the controlling nature of DM.

That's exactly how I am reading it. It is getting my spidey senses tingling. Something seems so weird in DM and MS's relationship to me.

My husband has best friends that he loves like a brother but he is not "in love with them" nor does he change when in their presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot