Bosma Murder Trial 04.21.16 - Day 38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He told me that it was the night that they did the test drive." He didn't say why he was shot, he says. "He told me he did nothing, that Dell did it all."
by Adam Carter 12:14 PM

She says she had seen the incinerator at the hangar.
by Adam Carter 12:14 PM

"Dellen said he had a farm and it was for his animals." She says to her knowledge, there were no animals at the farm."
by Adam Carter 12:15 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s45 seconds ago
Fraser asks if he said why. "No."
"He told me he did nothing, that Dell did it all." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Painful sniffles from #Bosma family at this. Marlena also getting choked up. Wasn't told where or why #Bosma is shot.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"He told me he did nothing, that Dell did it all."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"Mr Smich told you that Dell did it all?" "Yes," she says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Meneses asked about where #TimBosma was, Smich said #Bosma was "gone, gone" and that Millard murdered him on the test drive

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"He told me he did nothing, that Dell did it all." Meneses.

"I said, 'but you don't have any animals,' and he just kind of left it at that.
by Adam Carter 12:15 PM

"I think he told me that they burned him," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:16 PM

She says the "they" is Smich and Millard.
by Adam Carter 12:16 PM

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Vaughan, Ontario
Crown: Did you know of the incinerator? Meneses: yes. #Bosma

She knew of the incinerator. She found out (about its involvement in the #Bosma case) on the news when she looked up stuff herself.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Meneses says mark told her bosma was gone, gone, gone. He said Del murdered him. Shot him during the test drive." @AM900CHML #timbosma

She'd seen it before, at the hangar. "Dellen said he had a farm, it was for his animals," she says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
"I said 'but you don't have any animals' and he just kind of left it at that," she says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"Dellen had a farm and he said it was for his animals." She said, "But you don't have any animals." "And it got left at that."

#Millard had told her previously that the incinerator was for the animals on his farm. She said, but you don't have any animals. no reply

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
She knew of the incinerator, which Meneses was told it was for the animals at his farm #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Fraser asks if the incinerator was part of her conversation with Smich about what happened to #Bosma.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
A very emotional moment in the courtroom #Bosma

She doesn't remember if #Smich told her about using the incinerator.

She says she doesn't know. "I don't remember right now." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Vaughan, Ontario
Tim Bosma's mother is wiping away tears in the front row #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
When she mentioned he had no animals, he didn't respond "he left it at that" she said #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Smich tells meneses " dell did it. He did it all. " she looks to be breaking down. The Bosmas are very visible emotional. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"I don't remember right now," if she talked to Smich about incinerator connected to #Bosma. "I believe they told me that they burned him."

Smich told Meneses that he and Millard "burned him" him being #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
When #Smich said #TimBosma was gone, gone..did he say how? "I think he told me that they burned him." Meneses, speaking of 2 accused

This testimony is clearly affecting the Bosma family.
by Adam Carter 12:17 PM

Meneses says she didn't go to the police. "I should have. I regret it. I could have stopped so much if I had gone to the police. I should have."

She told Smich that he should go to the police, but he said he didn't because he "wanted to go to his sister's wedding."
by Adam Carter 12:18 PM

She says that after the wedding, Smich didn't have a discussion with her about going to the police.

It is possible that DM shot TB while alone in the truck. It does not excuse MS from helping dispose and even wanting to celebrate. The shooting in the truck is still a mystery to me. Both gulty of 1st. MOO

Meneses: I believe he told me they burned him. (He) Smich (They) Dellen and Mark #Bosma

"I believe he told me that they burned him," she says. #Bosma
Fraser asks who is 'they.'
"Dellen and Mark," she says.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Crown asks how was Bosma gone.. meneses; "they burned him" @AM900CHML

Meneses looks like she's going to cry, it's clearly painful for her to recall #Bosma

Fraser: A day or so after the arrest of Millard, she's told #Bosma is "gone gone." What do you do?
Meneses: "nothing. I regret it."

Crown; What did you do? Meneses: Nothing.... I should've. I regret. I could've stopped so much, if I went to the police. I should've

Wow today must be the hardest day so far in the trial for the Bosma family. So sad. :(

She says she never asked why Bosma was killed. "I didn't want to know. I was with the guy. I didn't want to know anything."
by Adam Carter 12:19 PM

She says she doesn't know where this happened.
by Adam Carter 12:19 PM

"What he told you in so many words was, they burned him, Dell shot him," Fraser says. "Yeah," she responds.
by Adam Carter 12:20 PM

There are currently 212 users browsing this thread. (74 members and 138 guests)

This girl is different than the rest of DM's circle. It doesn't even feel like she was truly in his circle...simply tolerated because she was MS' girlfriend. She was involved with the wrong guy. She had the morals and ethics to know that stealing a truck was wrong. She had enough self-esteem and/or smarts to separate herself from MS when he was arrested. AND she actually watched the news and knew about Tim Bosma's case. Think about that...she was the only one of DM's group that indicated she knew about TB. MOO

As a parent, we all worry about our kids getting off a safe path. I'm sensing that MM, for all the reasons we've discussed in the past, was smitten with MS and went in the wrong direction for a multitude of reasons but...when it came to crunch time...she made the right decisions. DEFINITELY MOO!

Smich told her "Dellen and Mark" burned him. What do you do? "Nothing. I should have. I regret it. I could have stopped so much stuff."

What do you do? Crown asks. ":Nothing." I should have. I regret it. I could have stopped stuff if I had gone to police. I should have."

"I should've. I could've stopped so much if I had gone to the police," she says. #Bosma

Meneses admits she did nothing "I regret it. I could have stopped so much stuff but i didn't"

She suggested #Smich go to police. But he just wanted to go to his sister's wedding.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses said Smich said he wanted to go to his sister's wedding - that's why he didn't go to the police #Bosma

This testimony is clearly affecting the Bosma family.

Meneses says she didn't go to the police. "I should have. I regret it. I could have stopped so much if I had gone to the police. I should have."

She told Smich that he should go to the police, but he said he didn't because he "wanted to go to his sister's wedding."

She says that after the wedding, Smich didn't have a discussion with her about going to the police.

Huh? So she knew MS was involved with Tim's murder before MS's sister's wedding, and yet she still happily texted her sister that "we're next", meaning to get married? This seems off....

Wow today must be the hardest day so far in the trial for the Bosma family. So sad. :(

I'm categorizing today as the second hardest day so far. I don't think anything will top the video of the incinerator being ignite. :( MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says Smich didn't go to the police because he wanted to go to his sister's wedding. #Bosma

Did she suggest Smich should go to police? "Of course." Smich just wanted to go to his sister's wedding & that prevented him going to police

She got married the following week after Dellen Millard got arrested. #Bosma

Meneses uses a tissue to wipe away her tears #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Smich sister got married the week after #Millard was arrested

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
She encouraged Smich to go to the police but he didn't, he wanted to go to his sister's wedding he told her #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 36s36 seconds agoSmich got rid of the gun she says. He wrapped it in duct tape and buried it "somewhere in a forest." #TimBosma

BBM
Wrapped in duct tape... intending to retrieve it later...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses unemotional as she says all this. Bosma family in tears. Smich writing notes. Millard watching Meneses.

After the wedding, Fraser asks if they had a discussion about going to the police. "No," she says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
After the wedding she says he never talked to her about going to the police #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Didn't discuss going to police after the wedding. Did you ever ask Mr #Smich why Mr Bosma was shot killed and burned? No

Crown: Did you ever ask why Mr Bosma was shot killed and burned? Meneses: No. I was with the guy. I didn't want to know anything #Bosma

Fraser: did you ever ask why mr. #bosma was shot killed and burned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member