We're back #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
#Bosma jury returning now. Meneses still on stand

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
And we're back. #Bosma

Fraser going back to the mood in the car that morning. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
We're back. In SUV with Millard and Smich who are celebrating. She doesn't remember discussion about truck. Crown asks her to refresh memory

"There wasn't any discussion about the truck in the car," Meneses says, of May 7 when #Millard and #Smich picked her up

She now says Millard and Smich told her they stole the truck when she got into the SUV.
by Adam Carter 11:51 AM

They were then dropped off at Smich's mother's house, she says.
by Adam Carter 11:51 AM

She says she was with Smich for most of the day on May 7, and they just did "regular stuff."
by Adam Carter 11:52 AM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Jury back. Meneses back in the witness box. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
He asks if it'd help her to refresh her memory w statement re: whether there was any discussion about the truck during that drov e. #Bosma

He asks if it'd help her to refresh her memory w statement re: whether there was any discussion about the truck during that drive. #Bosma

She says yes it will. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Marlena says it would help to look at April 16, 2016 statement to police.

Fraser: We want to know about convo in truck when you're picked up at 30 Speers. Would it help to look at stmt to refresh your memory?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Fraser approaches her with a copy of that statement (during witness prep from April 16, 2016). #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses is having trouble refreshing her memory."The writing's hard to read."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
She is silently looking over her statement. She says "the writing is kind of difficult to read."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Crown now showing Meneses her police statement #Bosma specifically what was said about the stolen truck

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Now remembers #Millard and #Smich saying they stole the truck. They used the words "mission complete" #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses 'They said it was stolen' and used the phrase 'mission complete' #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses, after reading, now recalls "that they said they'd stoled it." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
April 16th-2016 during witness prep. Meneses tells police when the men picked her up may 7th. They told her they stole a truck. @AM900CHML

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses says Millard and Smich stole a truck and they said "mission complete" #Bosma

Dellen and Mark said they stole the truck. Used term "mission complete." Picked her up then went to Smich house on Montrose. Dropped off.

Meneses says she and Mark were dropped off at Millard's mother's home #Bosma

She and Smich were dropped off at Montrose Abbey after she got picked up. They were together most of that day. "We did regular stuff" #Bosma

After 30 Speers Meneses & #Smich then dropped off at Montrose Abbey. "I remember being with him most of the day. Did our regular stuff."

She was with Mark for most of the day. "We did our regular stuff." Didn't see Millard again that day. #bosma

She said on Tuesday May 7, 2013 she and Smich did 'regular things' #Bosma

Smich and meneses get dropped off at his mothers home. They spend the day together. Did regular stuff. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

She did not see Millard again on that Tuesday, that she can recall. #Bosma

May 7 2013 Meneses remembers being with Smich for most of the day after Millard left. They were at Smich's mum's house. #Bosma

Yeah..I've always hated that 'supporters' word. It doesn't capture the motivation at all in many cases. I've been cast as a 'supporter' in other cases and it's always made my feel like people were missing the point completely because it's suggests an alignment with a person rather than with a set of facts as I saw them. I don't think it's always what people intend, but when it comes from a group that already has the power of majority it can feel very dismissive.

Apologies.....didn't mean to sound dismissive....but I can see how it could be taken that way. My point was that sometimes people were ignoring evidence (not you at all) and holding fast to a belief that one or the other is innocent and not even there (despite phone pings to the contrary/etc)......I hope the Crown ties up all the loose ends and justice is served....on that I believe we can all agree. MOO

She says she doesn't know if Smich used her phone, but it was possible he used it without her knowledge.
by Adam Carter 11:53 AM

Court now seeing images from tower information with cellphones we saw from earlier in the trial. Millard's lawyer objects, and says this is leading the witness.
by Adam Carter 11:55 AM

Goodman doesn't allow the slide, just for Fraser to ask the question.
by Adam Carter 11:56 AM

Fraser asks if Smich at any time after that asked to use her phone. Not that she knows of but says it's possible-would've been lying around

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses says it's possible Smich used her phone that day, she often left it lying around. #TimBosma

Meneses says it's possible Smich may have used her phone during this time #Bosma

She's not aware of Mark using her phone, but he could have.

Smich and meneses get dropped off at his mothers oakvile home. They "hang out" "do regular stuff" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses stares straight ahead. Does not appear to look over at Smich. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Smich and Millard now looking at Meneses. Crown putting cell phone map on screen. Pillay stand with objection.

Now seeing a presentation of cell tower info for phones in this case. Pillay objects says it's leading the witness. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Crown put up map of where phones were when they were used the night #TimBosma went missing. #Millard lawyer objects.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Jury now seeing slide of tower information relating to texts sent on May 7 2013. Millard's lawyer objects. Slide taken down. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
This is the cell phone tower ping map. Crown says slide indicates where her phone was the night of May 7. He wants to ask if she was with it

Fraser disagrees, says one of the phones is hers. He wants to ask 'were you with your phone in this area at this time.' #Bosma

On May 7, her phone was used in and around the MIllard farm and the hangar. She says she wasn't there at that time.
by Adam Carter 11:56 AM

She says to her knowledge, no one but Smich would have access to her phone.
by Adam Carter 11:57 AM

Fraser now asking about Friday, May 10.

Millard was arrested that day.

Meneses was at her sister's that evening, with Smich.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He's told by the judge to ask the question without the presentation slide. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Crown just want to ask whether she was where the map says she was, Pillay says its leading. Crown asks without map. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 32s32 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Crown taking Meneses to events of May 10, 2013 - the day Dellen Millard was arrested #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
To her knowledge, there wouldn't have been anyone with access to her phone besides Smich. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
To her knowledge, there wouldn't have been anyone with access to her phone besides Smich. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 12s13 seconds ago
Friday, May 10, #Millard arrested. Meneses was aware. She was at sister's house with #Smich. "I was watching TV & saw pic of him on news."

She found out Millard was arrested when she saw a picture on the news.
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

Meneses says at that point she knew about Bosma's disappearance.
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

She says she had discussed the theft of the truck with Smich, but he didn't tell her who the truck belonged to or where they stole it from.
by Adam Carter 11:59 AM

Im still not buying that she is telling the truth. The fact that she said they didn't discuss the truck seemed weird. She knew the mission, only makes sense that they would talk about it, especially given the fact that they said they wanted to celebrate. An event like that would be burned in her mind given what she learned a few days later.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
Now going to May 10. That eve, she and Smich were both at her sister's place. She found out about Millard's arrest while watching the news.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 44s44 seconds ago
Now shifting to day of Millard's arrest - Smich was with her at her sisters place when Millard's picture flashed across the TV news. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
"It was about #TimBosma."

Meneses says she and Smich were at her sister's place when they saw Millard's photo on the news #Bosma

The story, she says, was about Tim #Bosma. She knew about the case but "not fully." #Bosma

The news story "was about Tim Bosma." She knew #Bosma was missing, knew something about his missing truck.

Fraser asks if btwn May 7 and May 10, she'd discussed with Smich the theft of the truck. "Yes," she says. #Bosma

Meneses said Smich never told her who the truck belonged to, or where they stole it from #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Menese saw millard arrest on may 10th on the news. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Fraser asks if he told her who it was from or where. "No," she says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
She knew #TimBosma was missing but didn't know it was in relation to a stolen truck. Smich never said who's truck it was. #Bosma

She knew the story about #TimBosma's disappearance already. She didn't know it was linked to #Smich & #Millard

"I freaked out, and I was like, 'why is your friend on the news, and why is he arrested for that?'" she says. He said: "I don't know, I wasn't really around him, he did everything, he did everything" ... and he was like 'oh ****' and grabbed my phone and started phoning people."
by Adam Carter 12:00 PM

She says Smich told her he was using her phone to get drugs out of Millard's house. "He got someone to come bring them to him."
by Adam Carter 12:01 PM

She says she believes the drugs were dropped off days later, when she was working.
by Adam Carter 12:02 PM

Smich didn't tell her who truck belonged to or where they stole it from. Then she sees #Bosma story on news. "I freaked out..."

When she saw the news story, she did know the name #Bosma. "I freaked out. Why is your friend on the news and why is he arrested for that."

'I freaked out' and I said 'why is your friend on the news, and why is he arrested for that?' Meneses told the court #Bosma

"I freaked out. I said why is your friend on the news?"

Meneses said Smich said 'He did everything, he did everything' then grabbed her phone and started calling people #Bosma

Smich, she says, was like "I don't know I wasn't really around him. He did everything, he did everything." #Bosma

...I was like why is your friend on the news? He was like 'Oh ****' and grabbed my phone."

She says Smich was also like "oh ****" and grabbed her phone and started calling people. #Bosma

#Smich said he didn't know, he wasn't around, he didn't do anything. Said Oh sh**, grabbed her phone and started calling people

When she saw it "I freaked out" she asked Smich "why is your friend on the news?" Smich grabbed her phone and started calling people.

She says mark didn't tell her where the truck was taken. But that he did take a truck. She freaked when she saw news of Bosma @AM900CHML

Smich calling people. "That there was drugs in Dellen's house and he wanted to get them out."

k. I thought MSM didn't report about Millard's arrest until the Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321