Bosma Murder Trial 04.21.16 - Day 38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Smich said there was drugs in Dellens house and he wanted to get them out - Meneses.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
She asked why, he said there were drugs in Millard's house and he wanted to get them out. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says he told her "there were drugs in Dellen's house and he (Mark) wanted to get them out." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Mark took steps to get drugs out of Dellen's house. He got someone to bring them to him.

"He got someone to come bring them to him." - Meneses

She says he got someone to bring them to him. #Bosma

She found out Millard was arrested when she saw a picture on the news.
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

Meneses says at that point she knew about Bosma's disappearance.
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

She says she had discussed the theft of the truck with Smich, but he didn't tell her who the truck belonged to or where they stole it from.
by Adam Carter 11:59 AM

I call BS

Meneses says he got someone to bring the drugs to him. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses said Smich was concerned about drugs at Millard's house, he wanted to get out #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Fraser asks when the drugs got dropped off. She says she's pretty sure it was days later because it was on a day that she was working #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses says " why is your friend on the news. Smich says I don't know. I wasn't around.he did it. He did everything." @AM900CHML #TimBosma

She doesn't know who he's calling. DRugs dropped off days later.

She's pretty sure the drugs were dropped off days later "because it was on a day that I was working."

Im still not buying that she is telling the truth. The fact that she said they didn't discuss the truck seemed weird. She knew the mission, only makes sense that they would talk about it, especially given the fact that they said they wanted to celebrate. An event like that would be burned in her mind given what she learned a few days later.

IMO, she was vocally against their mission right up until they left for it so why would they discuss it with her?

Smich, she says, was like "I don't know I wasn't really around him. He did everything, he did everything." #Bosma

They were closer than Siamese twins that night. MOO

She says it was days later since she's pretty sure she was working. #Bosma

Smich said "I don't know, I wasn't really around him. He did everything, he did everything." #bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses. "Mark said oh ****. Grabbed my phone. There were drugs in millards home. He wanted them out."@AM900CHML #timbosma

Seeing a call log from her phone that shows calls to and from Andrew Michalski (between May 7 and May 11). #Bosma

The morning of May 7, she remembers calling. She wanted to know if he knew where Dellen/Mark were. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Crown showing Meneses call logs from May 7 through May 11, 2013

Court now seeing a call log from her phone to and from Andrew Michalski starting on the morning of May 7. All of these logs were deleted.
by Adam Carter 12:03 PM

There are calls on May 10 that she says Smich made.
by Adam Carter 12:04 PM

There are more calls to and from Michalski on May 11 that she says Smich made.
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

"I know for a fact it was Andrew he was talking to," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Now on screen call log from her phone. She had called Michalski early on morning of May 7 to ask if he knew where Dellen and Mark were.

Series of calls on the evening of Fri. May 1, beginning around 9:20pm. This call wasn't her. Smich? Fraser asks. "I'd assume so." #Bosma

Then, a call that came in from Michalski. Says again she wasn't speaking with him. "Mark was." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses said she made a couple of calls to Andrew Michalski - May 7, 2013, to find out where Smich and Millard were. #Bosma

Similarly after that, more calls back and forth. These too she says would've been Smich. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Vaughan, Ontario
Other calls from her phone to Michalski, she says, were made by Smich #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Seeing the call log from May 10, when #Smich was arranging transfer of drugs with Michalski

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
A series of calls from her phone to Michalski over next few days. Saturday May 11, she was at work. Call to Michalski from her phone.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Jury seeing call logs on May 7, 9, 10, 11 showing multiple calls from her phone to Andrew Michalski. Meneses said Smich made them. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
The next day, she worked (Sat May 11). More calls shown that day w Michalski. Again, she says it's Mark. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s44 seconds ago
She says it was always Mark talking to Michalski. "I know for a fact it was Andrew he was talking to." She was getting ready for work.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
"I know for a fact it was Andrew he was talking to," she says. She was getting ready for work at the time. #Bosma

She says she wasn't sure if she or Smich deleted the call logs, because she "deletes stuff on her phone all the time."
by Adam Carter 12:07 PM

She says Michalski was going to drop off the drugs to Mark. "I ended up getting told that when they dropped off the drugs to him there was also a gun in the box."
by Adam Carter 12:08 PM

She says Smich told her.
by Adam Carter 12:08 PM

This was on May 11.
by Adam Carter 12:09 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s45 seconds ago
All of those messages were deleted from her phone. She isn't sure if she did it or Mark. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 41s42 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Some of the calls were deleted. The Crown asks who or why that was done. Meneses says she regularly deletes things from her phone.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s35 seconds ago
The call log was deleted. Fraser asks who deleted them. She doesn't know, says she deletes stuff all the time, could've been either of them.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 35s36 seconds ago
She remembers they were meeting up that day. (Andrew and Mark). #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s29 seconds ago
Saturday afternoon calls btwn Smich and Michalski. "I remember they were meeting up that day. Because Andrew was going to drop off the drugs

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 34s34 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses says she remembers Smich and Michalski were meeting up, to get drugs from Millard's house #Bosma

Smich said "I don't know, I wasn't really around him. He did everything, he did everything." #bosma

Recall the.... "I f'd up, I f'd up," testimony evidence presented earlier... not "Dell f'd up"

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 12s12 seconds ago
Meneses says Smich and Michalski were going to meet up so Smich could receive drugs and a gun in a box. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 10s10 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses says Smich told her there was also a 'gun in a box' #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 32s33 seconds ago
She was told by Mark that when drugs were dropped off there was also a gun in a box dropped off. He told her after she got home from work.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 32s33 seconds ago
Meneses says when they dropped off the drugs, there was also a box with a gun in it. #Smich told her that Sat May 11 after collecting

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 13s14 seconds ago
Meneses says Smich told her there was a gun in the toolbox. #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11s12 seconds ago
Meneses says she was told smich was picking up drugs from michalski + a tool box w a gun inside. "Mark told me that." Sat may 11 @AM900CHML

"They like, stashed them somewhere ... and then Mark went and picked it up," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:09 PM

She says she never saw the toolbox or the gun.
by Adam Carter 12:10 PM

She says Smich told her that Michalski dropped the drugs off.
by Adam Carter 12:10 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 45s46 seconds ago
#Smich told her it was "just dropped off with the other stuff."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 38s39 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses says Smich says there were drugs dropped off, but also a gun in a toolbox #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s48 seconds ago
Fraser asks if she knows anything about a box. Says she was told "when they dropped off the drugs to him there was also a gun in the box"

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 34s34 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses said the items were stashed somewhere, and Smich went to pick them up #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s53 seconds ago
He didn't tell her where the gun came from. "They stashed them somewhere, like a location." Then someone picked them up. Doesn't know who.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 42s43 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses said she never saw a toolbox, or a gun #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 41s42 seconds ago
"They stashed them somewhere, like a location, and Mark went and picked them up." Meneses says of drugs & gun dropped by Michalski &Hagerman

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Fraser asks if she saw a toolbox at any time. No.
"Did you ever see a gun?" No. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
"They were stashed somewhere. Mark went to pick them up" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
She never saw toolbox or gun, she says. Andrew Michalski dropped drugs and gun off. Mark told her that.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Fraser asks if she knows who dropped this off. She says from her knowledge it was Andrew Michalski. "Mark told me," she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Meneses never saw the gun and drugs. She knew Michalski was involved, #Smich told her.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Meneses says she never saw a gun but Smich told her Andrew Michalski dropped it off. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 49s50 seconds ago
Call log is Exhibit 151. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
She says "they like stashed it somewhere...and then Mark went and picked it up." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
Fraser asks if she ever saw 'the backpack with the drugs.' "Yes," she says. "With Mark." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 26s26 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Crown: Did you ever see the backpack with the drugs? Meneses: Yes... they were with Mark. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 26s27 seconds ago
She never saw the toolbox that it was in either but she did see the backpack full of drugs. #Bosma

Meneses says she did see the backpack with the drugs in it with Smich.
by Adam Carter 12:12 PM

She says she asked Smich about Bosma's disappearance. "He told me that Mr. Bosma was gone, gone."
by Adam Carter 12:13 PM

"He said that Dell murdered him."

"That he shot him."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
Fraser asking now about the gun. "What you know about the gun and what happened to the gun." Ok, she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 23s23 seconds ago
Do you ask #Smich what involvement he had in the disappearance of #TimBosma? Yes. Where did he say he was?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
She asked what if any involvement he had and where #Bosma was. "He told me he was gone gone." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 25s25 seconds ago
She saw backpack with drugs. It was with Mark. She asked Mark about his involvement with Bosma and where he was. "Mr. Bosma was gone, gone."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 23s23 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses says Smich told her Bosma was 'gone gone' ... He said 'Dell murdered him' #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 30s30 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
'That he shot him' #Boma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 52s52 seconds ago
"He said Mr Bosma was gone, gone. He said Dell murdered him. That he shot him."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
"He just said that Dell murdered him," she says quietly. "That he shot him." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 32s32 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Meneses now crying on the stand. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s28 seconds ago
"He said Dell murdered him. That he shot him." Didn't tell her where. "The night they did the test drive." Didn't tell her why.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
Fraser asks her if he told her where. No. When? She says it was the night they did the test drive. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 46s46 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Crown: Did he tell you WHY he was shot? Meneses: No ... He told he did nothing, that Dell did it all #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member