Bosma Murder Trial 04.21.16 - Day 38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
She says the mood in the truck was happy, they wanted to celebrate, but wouldn't say why. Only "the mission went well. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She doesn't know what their celebration plans were, or if they wanted to include her. She says she was on her phone not paying attn. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Didn't know what they were celebrating or how they planned to celebrate. "I don't think I was really paying attention to them."

She assumed "they got the truck that they wanted."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
She thought Smich and Millard must have stolen the truck they wanted. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
millard and smich pick her up morn may 7th. Meneses said. They were VERY happy."They wanted to celebrate.Their mission went well.@AM900CHML

Fraser asks if she knew what the mission was. She says she thought it was that they (Dellen and Mark) got the truck they wanted. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Jury taking morning break. #Bosma

She is referring to Dellen and Mark. Both said the mission was complete. Justice Goodman suggests morning recess. #Bosma

But that wasn't said explicitly to her. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Describes mood n car "very happy" they were celebrating. Mission went well.

Taking the morning break now. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Apologies, several of us reporters having Twitter problems.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
#Bosma family appears sickened by reaction described by Meneses

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 41s42 seconds ago
Morning after #Bosma killed, Marlena was picked up by Millard and Smich. She said they were "very happy, saying they wanted to celebrate."

I've heard it many times. You can believe me or not. #bromance #mancrush.

Perhaps it's a regional thing. As a stand-alone comment, I don't see it as particularly weird either. Teens around here post their friends on facebook as "married".

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 36s37 seconds ago#Bosma family appears sickened by reaction described by Meneses

Yes, this is literally sickening.

Very telling! Both were happy with the results. Well the F-up had to be something else. MOO

"She says Millard was driving. She says the mood was "very happy. They were just very happy, saying that they wanted to celebrate ... they didn't tell me exactly what they were celebrating. They just said that the mission went well.""
Unreal. My thoughts are with the Bosma family :(

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

She says Millard was driving. She says the mood was "very happy. They were just very happy, saying that they wanted to celebrate ... they didn't tell me exactly what they were celebrating. They just said that the mission went well."
by Adam Carter 11:17 AM

She says she assumed they got the truck that they wanted, but that wasn't said to her.
by Adam Carter 11:17 AM

Now taking the morning recess. Back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 11:18 AM

Noooooooo! No morning recess. No recessing, snacking, sipping, smoking or extra breathing allowed today.

I agree JuneBug 67 - and Noudga should be up next. Just get it all out there today. My SOUL is going out to the Bosma's today. I can't even begin to imagine their reaction to hearing this.

MS didn't go rogue here as previously speculated by some on WS. No one surprised the other on the test drive. This was part of the plan. JMO.

Every single minion was controlled by something they either wanted or needed, and DM provided it to them on a pole. Seems like DM was attempting the same thing with MM. Bet DM didn't appreciate her speaking out about the theft as a stupid idea. She may be petite with a squeaky voice, but she more of a man than many of his loyal followers. MOO

It seems alot of members (including myself at times) wanted to believe there was hope for at least one of the two accused.

Unreal. My thoughts are with the Bosma family :(

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It's terrible evidence, but it's good evidence. Good for truth, clarity and ultimately, justice. I can't imagine listening to it though, as a family or friend of Tim. It's got to be a very literal horror, this casual, greedy destruction.

Noooooooo! No morning recess. No recessing, snacking, sipping, smoking or extra breathing allowed today.

I think considering what they just heard the Bosma family might need a little break.I'm sure the judge notices when they look like they've had a bit too much.

MS didn't go rogue here as previously speculated by some on WS. No one surprised the other on the test drive. This was part of the plan. JMO.

yep. he wanted to celebrate. I am sick with this revelation.....Last few days I have become more convinced of his involvement......wonder if there are any MS supporters left out there? I think the DM fan club has been shut down for a while....MOO

Happy with the results of their "mission"?! That should have been a mic drop moment right there. Show's over people, wrap it up now, we're done.

Good time to call a break. Let the jury take that in.

SB and the Bosma family...I have no words... :grouphug:

:notgood:

Every single minion was controlled by something they either wanted or needed, and DM provided it to them on a pole. Seems like DM was attempting the same thing with MM. Bet DM didn't appreciate her speaking out about the theft as a stupid idea. She may be petite with a squeaky voice, but she more of a man than many of his loyal followers. MOO

On one hand I agree with you, on the other this girl was dating a guy that didn't treat her well, was involved in major crimes and she referred to him as "My Loser Boyfriend", yet she stays with him and even plans on marrying him. She may be acting like a smart cookie now but IMO she aint the brightest light on the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1