DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Mississauga, Ontario
Meneses says Smich didn't come home May 6, 2013 #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses thought #Smich would be back that day but he didn't come home until the following morning.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
"I thought he was going to be home the day of," she says. But he didn't come home. Didn't see him until the following morning, May 7. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses says Smich was supposed to be home the day of, but didn't come home until the following morning. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
She expected him back "the day of," but he didn't come back until "the following morning." Mark and Dellen picked her up at 7 or 8 a.m.

She thought he was going to be home the same night. #Bosma

Mark and Dell came and picked her up around 7 or 8, she says. Before that she was worried/scared trying to get ahold of Mark. #Bosma

"Mark and Dell came and picked me up around 7 or 8." Meneses, of May 7. She had been trying to reach #Smich. "I was worried, scared."

"I knew they were going to steal a truck I didn't know if he got hurt or what was going on," she says.

'I knew they were going to steal a truck. I don't know if he got hurt' She says she was worried, scared #Bosma

She tried to get ahold of Mark. She was "worried, scared. I knew they were going to go steal a truck and I didn't know if he got hurt."

She was worried, scared. "I didn't know if he got hurt or what was going on," she says. #Bosma

Its something that kids say these days if two guys are close. Nothing odd about that at all.

I am still considered a "kid" by many people and I have never heard guys talk like that about each other. Never.

She says that phone call happened around 9 p.m. on May 6.
by Adam Carter 11:08 AM

Court now seeing a text message extraction from Smich's iPad that night.
by Adam Carter 11:09 AM

She sent Smich a message at 1:33 a.m. and said "baby." He responded "Yo" at 7:49, and says "I'm coming now."
by Adam Carter 11:10 AM

She says: "Coming from where. Though you die or something. I was going f--king crazy!"
by Adam Carter 11:11 AM

"We had one phone call and he says he was busy. He was driving." Smich didn't drive, didn't have a license.

Meneses said they had one phone call, Smich said he was busy, he was driving. But he doesn't drive #Bosma

She says they had one phone call and that he said he was busy driving. But Smich doesn't drive, didn't have a license or a car. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Meneses doesn't see smich until may 7th. She was worried. Scared."I knew he was steaing a truck. I thought he got hurt. @AM900CHML

"We had one phone call, he told me he was busy. He was driving" but Meneses notes Smich didn't have a license and relied on Millard's wheels

"I asked him what he was up to and he told me he was driving. And he was busy." That was Monday May 6, 2013, evening. Around 9pm.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Smich didn't have a license or a car. Driven by Millard. Smich only said by phone that he was driving and he was busy. That was Monday 9 pm.

Fraser asks if she asked him what he was doing. "He said he was driving and he was busy," she says. This was the evening of May 6, around 9.

That was minutes before #TimBosma is thought to have been killed.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
She says millard and smich picked her up may 7th- 7 or 8 in the morn. He called her and said he was driving. Smich doesn't drive.@AM900CHML

It was around 9pm on May 6 2013, not long after the crown alleges #TimBosma was shot and killed during the test drive. #TimBosma

She is worried on night of May 6. Had quick phone chat at 9.

After this brief convo, she doesn't hear from him again that evening. "Oh, he ended up messaging me at like..." She trails off. #Bosma

"Oh, he ended up messaging me, uh, sorry." Craig Fraser is bringing up texts from #Smich iPad to refresh her memory.

Now looking at messages between Meneses and Smich #Bosma

"This might help you," Fraser says. He is showing her extraction records from Mark's iPad. #Bosma

First message is 1;33 a.m. May 7, 2013 #Bosma

At 1:33am she texts Mark "baby." He answers at 7:49 am: "yo." "I'm coming now." #Bosma

(Argh, I usually don't complain about this kind of thing, but I have to leave/go AFK RIGHT NOW, no choice.)

"We had one phone call, he told me he was busy. He was driving" but Meneses notes Smich didn't have a license and relied on Millard's wheels

"I asked him what he was up to and he told me he was driving. And he was busy." That was Monday May 6, 2013, evening. Around 9pm.

The last contact between them on MS's phone was around 9:21pm. So MS was already driving the Yukon alone by that time?

MOO

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
1:33 am May 7 Meneses sends text "Baby" It wasn't until 7:49 am #Smich texts back, "yo"

Meneses being shown her instant messages with Smich that night from the night #TimBosma was murdered.

Meneses messages Smich 'Baby' at 01;33 a.m. May 7, 2013. Takes him more than an hour to response 'Yo' #Bosma

Seeing messages on screen. She sends Smich message at 1:33 a.m. May 7: Baby. Gets back: Yo at 7:49 a.m.

She responds "liz is getting pick up at 9." "Coming from where." "Holy **** through you die or something." #Bosma

"Liz is getting pick up at 9," Meneses writes. "Coming from where" "Holy S through (sic) you die or something. I was going f'ing crazy!"

Court now seeing security camera photos of Meneses leaving her sister's apartment at 7:57 a.m. on May 7.
by Adam Carter 11:13 AM

Now seeing a video of a blue SUV pulling up to the building. She say's it's Millard's.
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

Smich gets out of the truck, she says, and she follows him to the SUV.
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
At 7:52 Smich says "what's wrong with your phone." "Yo." "Yo I have a ride now." "Why can't I call you." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Mississauga, Ontario
Meneses messages: Holy **** through you die or something. Then: I was going ****ing crazy! #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
She says "holy **** through you die or something" and "I was going ****ing crazy" the messages are at 8am on May 7 2013. #Bosma

Flurry of messages back at forth just before 8 a.m. He's telling her he's coming to get her. Jury has seen these messages before.

Meneses phone wasn't working, #Smich says come out now, if you're not here in five minutes I'm leaving.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Now video of Meneses coming out of apartment building. Jury has seen this before.

Smich tells her to get in the car within 5 mins or he's leaving, jury shown security camera images of Meneses leaving her sisters building.

The texts continue before she gets picked up. She confirms this was their convo that am. #Bosma

Now seeing the video of Meneses leaving 30 Speers in @townofoakville morning of May 7, when #Millard and #Smich pick her up.

Now seeing stills from surveillance footage at Speers Rd. of her leaving the elevator and getting into an SUV around 8am. #Bosma

"Yup that's me," she says. #Bosma

We are looking at surveillance images from May 7, 2013 at 0757 am Meneses leaving her sister's apt building #Bosma

She confirms 7:57 a.m. May 7, 2013 that's her leaving sister's apartment building. Confirms it's Millard's SUV pulling up, Mark getting out.

Seeing the video now of the vehicle -- "that's Dellen Millard's vehicle," she says -- pulling in front of building. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"That's Dellen #Millard's vehicle," She says when Yukon comes into view. IDs #Smich getting out to help her into car.

Jury seeing images of getting into Millard's SUV the morning of May 7 2013. #Bosma

@ColinButlerCBC ** Meneses getting into **

Smich goes gets her walks back to SUV. He opens door for her to get into back passenger side.

We see a guy get out of the SUV. "That's Mark" she says. He walks around front, opens the door for her. She gets in. Then he gets in. #Bosma

Video shows Millard's vehicle pull up to building. Smich gets out of vehicle, gets Meneses. Smich opens the door, they get in vehicle #Bosma

Watching to end of security video. SUV backs up, pulls away. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
we see the vehicle the backs up, drive out of the lot and turn right onto the road. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Mississauga, Ontario
Meneses tells the court Millard was driving when she gets into vehicle #Bosma

Watching end of surveillance video - #Smich looks at camera as it passes. Meneses says #Millard was driving, she was the only other there

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute agoMillard was driving. Just the 3 of them in truck. Mood in truck? "Very happy. Just really happy, saying they wanted to celebrate."

Praying for strength for SB and the Bosma army...

She says Millard was driving. She says the mood was "very happy. They were just very happy, saying that they wanted to celebrate ... they didn't tell me exactly what they were celebrating. They just said that the mission went well."
by Adam Carter 11:17 AM

She says she assumed they got the truck that they wanted, but that wasn't said to her.
by Adam Carter 11:17 AM

Now taking the morning recess. Back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 11:18 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Millard was driving. Just the 3 of them in truck. Mood in truck? "Very happy. Just really happy, saying they wanted to celebrate."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Dellen was driving, she says. Says the mood in the car was "very happy. Just really happy. Saying they wanted to celebrate." #Bosma

"They just said that the mission went well."

Meneses says they were 'very happy. They want to celebrate.' They didn't tell her what they were celebrating. 'The mission went well' #Bosma

She says they didn't say exactly what they were celebrating. Didn't mention a truck "just that the mission went well." #Bosma

Describes mood "Very happy, just really happy. They told me they wanted to celebrate. They said their mission went well."

Very telling! Both were happy with the results. Well the F-up had to be something else. MOO

"She says Millard was driving. She says the mood was "very happy. They were just very happy, saying that they wanted to celebrate ... they didn't tell me exactly what they were celebrating. They just said that the mission went well.""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SierraShadow2139125