Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We were pretty close, but, he wasn't always the greatest to me."
by Adam Carter 10:19 AM

She says she hasn't talked to Smich since he was arrested, and they're no longer together. "The day I got arrested, I just figured why even bother still being with him."
by Adam Carter 10:19 AM

Meneses says she met Millard through Smich. "They were really close, like brothers. I would say Mark cared for Dellen more than he cared for other people. He was in love with him."
by Adam Carter 10:20 AM

"You could just tell that was Mark's feelings towards Dellen.
by Adam Carter 10:21 AM

BBM. To me she already sounds like a smart cookie, she may not have made great decisions then but she realized quickly how she was living and being treated wasn't good.

She says they stayed at that Riverside address while Millard was on vacation.
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

After the LB murder I'll bet. DM leaves the country and gets MS to hide out at Riverside.

MOO

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 23s24 seconds ago
#Smich contacts in Meneses phone "My Loser Boyfriend" and "My lover"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
Crown asks about email address. Looking at extraction report on screens. On her phone she calls Smich "My Loser Boyfriend." Also "My lover."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 18s18 seconds ago
Crown shows Meneses an extraction from her phone showing the contact "my loser boyfriend" with Smich's email address. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6s6 seconds ago
Yes_you_may email address was Smich. Also diplomatix was Smich. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s14 seconds ago
She says that was Smich's email address. He also had others. She says she refreshed her memory this week, it was "the diplomaticx email."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13s14 seconds ago
#Smich's email was yes_you_may@hotmail.com. There was also a "diplomaticx" email address. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s14 seconds ago
Fraser clarifies that by refreshing her memory she means she read over her statement before coming to court. She agrees. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 36s36 seconds ago
The other shows the contact "My Lover" which is connected to Smich's cell phone number, the one Millard paid for. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 18s18 seconds ago
Her phone data reveals she had addresses; "my loser boyfriend". Was for email. my lover" was the phone contact.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
Creation date for "My lover" contact was Feb. 27, 2013. Also Smich.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s40 seconds ago
There's also a contact in her phone called 'My Lover' that's linked to a phone number (the Juice #). Both are him, she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6s6 seconds ago
#Smich also used an iPad. "It was Dellen's. Dellen was gonna give it to me but Mark wanted it. He shared it. Kinda."

Meneses volunteered her phone and phone records to police, she says.
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

Meneses says Smich used an iPad. "It was Dellen's. Dellen was going to give it to me, but Mark was like, 'Why give it to her, I want it.'"
by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

Occasionally she would use it, she says. Smich used it up until his arrest.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6s6 seconds ago
Smich used an iPad. "It was Dellen's. Dellen was going to give it to me, but then Mark was like, why give it to her, I want it."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
Fraser asks about an iPad Smich used. She says it was Dellen's, Dellen was going to give it to her originally. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s10 seconds ago
Mark took it but shared it with her. "Occasionally I would use it."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 9s10 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Meneses talking about an ipad that Millard gave Smich. She said occasionally she would use it too #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 8s9 seconds ago
Meneses says the iPad was supposed to be given to her by Millard but Smich wanted it, so they shared it "sort of" #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 7s8 seconds ago
Millard gave her an ipad. Smich took for himself. "We shared it... kind of" it was in marks posession. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

She says they stayed at that Riverside address while Millard was on vacation.
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

After the LB murder I'll bet. DM leaves the country and gets MS to hide out at Riverside.

MOO

Excellent point Kamille!!!!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 47s47 seconds ago
"But then Mark was like why give it to her, I want it." So she says Mark shared it with her--"kinda." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 32s32 seconds ago
She says she used it only "occasionally" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s30 seconds ago
They would iMessage between her iPhone and his iPad.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
He was using it up until May 2013. She says she would iMessage him on the iPad from her iPhone. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
The couple would imessage between her iPhone and his iPad. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 39s39 seconds ago
Extraction report entered as Exhibit 148. #Bosma

She says she worked at Millard's hangar, doing jobs like cleaning the washroom. He wouldn't pay her regularly, but he'd pay for her phone, buy food, take her shopping.
by Adam Carter 10:22 AM

"I cleaned washrooms that men used all day ... it was disgusting." She says she asked him for a salary, but that never happened.
by Adam Carter 10:23 AM

She says she knew Andrew Michalski through Millard and Smich. The two are still friends, she says.
by Adam Carter 10:24 AM

BBM.

IMO, this again illustrates that DM loves controlling people. By not paying her but doing things like paying for her phone and food, he had control over her. If she stopped doing things for him, he could take things away from her.

I have been in a relationship like that and it is very much a mind******. You can want to walk away but you don't know how.

They would iMessage between her phone and the iPad.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

Court now seeing photos of the iPad seized from Smich's home. Meneses says it was Smich's.
by Adam Carter 10:44 AM

Court now seeing a photo of Smich and Meneses from the iPad. She's smiling, he's grimacing.
by Adam Carter 10:45 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Seeing a photo of the iPad. Her signature is on the bottom of the page, from July 5, 2013 from when police had shown it to her. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Looking at photo of iPad seized from #Smich home on Montrose Abbey. Meneses signed the photo July 5 2013 ID'ing it as Mark's

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Seeing photo of IPad. Her signature at bottom, July 5, 2013. She identified it to police as Mark's iPad. Now photo of messy nightstand.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Her signature is also on a page w a photo of Mark's nightstand in his room with the iPad on it. #Bosma

Seeing photo from #Smich room. "That's a nightstand he had by his bed."

She says it is Mark's nightstand "by his bed." iPad on it. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Shows jury 3 pictures. Marks ipad. His messy bedroom w an ipad and the couple together. A selfie. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

She's now shown a photo from the iPad, a smiling selfie of the two of them. "Yep," she says-that's them. #Bosma

Photo of her and Smich. Selfie. Her arms around him.

Selfies of the couple on the iPad... she smiles, he sneers. #Bosma

She doesn't remember when it was taken. But says yes that was Mark's iPad he was using up until his arrest on May 22, 2013. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Mississauga, Ontario
Crown showing court a photo of an ipad seen in police evidence photographs #Bosma

CgkvADFUUAIHoef.jpg

This "was in love with him" does not describe a close, brotherly bond. It sounds more like the way you'd describe a couple that are intimate with one another. Unless I'm reading all these tweets incorrectly?

That's exactly how I am reading it. It is getting my spidey senses tingling. Something seems so weird in DM and MS's relationship to me.

My husband has best friends that he loves like a brother but he is not "in love with them" nor does he change when in their presence.

Millard looking at Marlena and then over at Smich.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Jury seeing an iPad selfie of Meneses and Smich. Smich looks haggard, as if he's extremely tried or on some kind of drug. #Bosma

Fraser wants to ask her now about 5 Maplegate (Millard's house). She was a visitor there on occasion, with Mark. #Bosma

5 Maplegate. Millard's home. She visited there with Mark. Doesn't remember going there alone. "I know I've been left there alone."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Crown now asking about 5 Maple Gate, where #Millard lived in Etobicoke. She visited on occasion with #Smich.

Doesn't know if she ever went here alone. "I know I've been left there alone," she says. #Bosma

The Crown now asking about Millard's home on Maplegate in Etobicoke.
by Adam Carter 10:47 AM

She says she lived there for a time with Smich, Millard and Millard's father.
by Adam Carter 10:48 AM

"It was like we'd go there for a night, and the nights would be extended into a week or two weeks."
by Adam Carter 10:48 AM

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Mississauga, Ontario
Crown asking Meneses if she'd ever visited at Maplegate residence, Millard's address #Bosma

Fraser asks if she ever lived at that address. She did--with Mark, Dellen and Dellen's father. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
She lived at 5 Maple Gate for a time, with #Smich, #Millard, and #Millard's father Wayne.

"It was more like going there for a night and then the nights would just be extended into a week, two weeks," she says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
She lived at Maplegate with Mark, Dellen and Dellen's father. "I wasn't really living there. It was more like going there for a night..."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses says she never went to Millard's house without Smich and she says she once lived there with Smich, Millard and Millard's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detconan