Bosma Murder Trial 04.25.16 - Day 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 43s43 seconds ago
Meneses worked at Metro for a couple years. She applied, interviewed, got the job.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
Her real formal job was at Metro. She was there almost two years by the time she left. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
The hangar work, Sachak establishes, was casual. She was with her boyfriend and helping out his friend. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
The job at the hangar was different from the Metro job. She was helping her boyfriend's friend. Even if she didn't like cleaning bathrooms

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Sachak says it's not like she was employed, she was helping & getting some benefits; some clothes, food, phone $. "You were loyal" Yes.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
She wasn't forced to do any of it--even cleaning the disgusting bathrooms. She agrees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
lunch break #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Jury on break. #Bosma

Can anyone clarify on Sachak's mentions of a "code" that MM was living with? Is there more to that? Just the way it is being phrased makes it sound kind of clandestine..

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Meneses says she wasn't paying attention to them when she got in, but said it was very clear they were happy. #Bosma

I don't buy that. Something is not passing the smell test. She stayed up all night, called AM, and she was not paying attention?

MOO

IMO as woman, if I was
Pissed off at my boyfriend, I wouldn't be paying attention either, I'd be fuming and trying to talk myself down in my head as to not embarrass myself in front of my bf's friend who already talks down to me...

IMO as woman, if I was
Pissed off at my boyfriend, I wouldn't be paying attention either, I'd be fuming and trying to talk myself down in my head as to not embarrass myself in front of my bf's friend who already talks down to me...

I would tend towards the same. Also IIRC she has previously mentioned (testimony or statement) that she was on the phone when she got in...texting, phone call, I don't think it was clarified.

IMO as woman, if I was

There is so much doubt now cast on her testimony, I don't think giving her the benefit of the doubt on this one even matters anymore. MOO

IMO as woman, if I was
I was thinking the same thing when I was reading through the testimony.

I think she is being quite upfront about the fact that she was totally smitten with this guy at the time, and common sense indicates that will play into her version of The Truth at the time. There doesn't seem to be a lot of emotion attached to her testimony, other than her remorse for being a young impressionable girl. I think that has considerable value; it would for me, as a juror. I think it is going to be very damning for MS, and I think that is what the Crown intended. MOO.

Can anyone clarify on Sachak's mentions of a "code" that MM was living with? Is there more to that? Just the way it is being phrased makes it sound kind of clandestine..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Live+By+The+Code

http://therafimrpg.wikidot.com/honor-among-thieves

This link sort of explains it. Criminals living by the code would be....keep your mouth shut, protect each other when someone in your group has dealings with the police, keep your word, don't steal from your friends etc. MOO

I think she is being quite upfront about the fact that she was totally smitten with this guy at the time, and common sense indicates that will play into her version of The Truth at the time. There doesn't seem to be a lot of emotion attached to her testimony, other than her remorse for being a young impressionable girl. I think that has considerable value; it would for me, as a juror. I think it is going to be very damning for MS, and I think that is what the Crown intended. MOO.

Is that your feeling, because that is not what the testimony is indicating? She has been caught in outright lies.

Gun on the news?
Reason for staying at her sisters?
Never seen the Eliminator?
She found out about Bosma's death from the news?
She cared for him after his arrest, and not as she indicated Thursday.

We all want the truth for the Bosma family, and like MM said, this is not about her. Other than her credibility.

MOO

IMO as woman, if I was
That might be enough to keep her mouth shut, but imo she'd be listening with a keen ear to try and figure out what the heck they were up to last night. !

It was something along the lines of, stand by your man/give him two arms to cling to/and something warm to come to/when nights are cold and lonely...

She was dreaming of marriage and children and thought simple loyalty would overcome MS's failings, IMO.

Cruel is killing a father of a preschooler. It was in her testimony and he is allowed to bring it up. He is using it to prove her loyalty to MS and thus, a reason she may lie to cover his *ss. IMO
In my opinion it also shows just how deep she is into it (dependent) with MS. Very young, no education, no solid job/career (sorry Metro) and pregnant?

It was something along the lines of, stand by your man/give him two arms to cling to/and something warm to come to/when nights are cold and lonely...

She was dreaming of marriage and children and thought simple loyalty would overcome MS's failings, IMO.

Tammy Wynette.......MM was living in the 60's....

ETA - and now that darn song is stuck in my head.....thanks Snooper!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s38 seconds ago
Now another page. Here She says Dell "seemed very happy he got a new car." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s31 seconds ago
"I thought like when people are really happy they give things away." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 22s23 seconds ago
Marlena Meneses told police Millard gave Smich $300 for stealing the #Bosma truck and other odd jobs.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s43 seconds ago
"I thought maybe Dell was going to give Mark a lot of money for being by his side type of thing." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 42s42 seconds ago
Meneses: #Millard seemed happy to have a new truck. "You could just tell they were happy. they were like jumping up and down in their seats.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 32s32 seconds ago
She says they were laughing, bopping up and down in their seats. "they were hyper," Sachak says. She agrees. #Bosma

they were jumping up and down in their seats perhaps like people who have taken drugs in order to stay up all night and complete a mission? Speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste