Bosma Murder Trial 04.26.16 - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly her Instagram account. It has her picture and likes by those who are her friends.
I don't know how much to read into her account. She seems to like art and has limited social media access and is being monitored so it makes sense she posts some photos here and there. JMO

MM said "pacifically" instead of "specifically" on the stand today. MS had the word "pacific" written on his shoes at the beginning of the trial. Coincidence? Or some kind of code between them?

Naw, some uneducated people say "pacifically" when they actually mean specific. JMO

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ing-beyond-hope-it-wasn-t-the-truck-1.3433620

Then there was a "change in the dynamic" inside the car, said Tumanenko, in a thick eastern European accent.

After his quip about the army, the tall man who was driving turned to the back to look at Smich for a couple of seconds. The driver also suddenly seemed uncomfortable, and moving around in his seat, Tumanenko testified.

I wonder if he was squirming because his arm was hurting or he was ready to vomit? Now that we know more, could be. IMO

I thought possibly AM, but I feel it was SS

It has to be somebody who had something that could convict him for 25 years, and somebody who had already made a statement to police. SS has testified and didn't offer anything to convict him for 25 years, and there was no evidence presented of any changed words. Had he stepped back from previous statements he no doubt would have been challenged on that by the Crown. AM on the other hand did offer evidence that DM planned the theft, and that with other evidence is certainly a gateway to 25 years. I think AM is the best bet with the information we have now, with a few reasonable assumptions.

Or it was the one found in the trailer with Tim's truck. The one that had the "child-like" documents in it? (posting without being caught up yet, someone may have already mentioned this)

maybe his rap music lyric sheets? One of the lawyers did quote his rap, no? IMO

Can you share the link for her instagram page or is that not allowed?

Just google Instagram rubikinks.

(I'm going on the assumption that since CN is charged in this murder, her social media is fair game for sleuthing, as I understand WS's rules. If I'm wrong or it's changed or it's different for this case, someone please let me know.)

Interesting .... I keep wondering (analyzing) what it will take for DM to realize that his little fantasy world no longer exists .... maybe we are starting to see cracks in the foundation .... I expect it will hit him like a ton of bricks when he realizes he no longer controls everything (everybody) ....

Must be tough for him to listen to MM --- ""the immature child"" accuse him from her "seat of power" in the courtroom

.... 'becha he is also starting to worry what Sea Enn will say tomorrow.

Well said. In one news report he had said once the info comes out everyone would like him again. What???? Who would be dumb enough? Only someone evil. I mean, I do try to loveall people, but I don't love what some people do and wouldn't want to be around people who do things that are evil. IMO

I don't remember that. He mentioned he was familiar with diesel engines because of his experience in the Israeli army. I believe this was the lead in to him mentioning his ex profession.

MOO

Yes, it was the lead in, but Igor`s testimony went a bit further in that respect:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...g/mark-smich/page/2+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

They headed out for a test drive, first with Igor driving and then, after a bit, he handed over the keys to the taller guy. “We had obviously nice conversation,” says Igor. “I told him I am familiar with this engine from Israeli army experience. Shorter guy asks me, ‘What did you do in Israeli army?’ I look at him and I tell him, ‘You don’t want to know what I did there.’”

The taller guy turned and looked at the shorter guy in the back seat, which alarmed Igor as the taller guy was doing 60k on a highway exit ramp, according to Igor.

“Did the mood change,” asks Moodie.

“I would say there was a change of temperature, dynamic inside of car.”

Regarding Rubikinks photos, I think they are photos of art she saw in a gallery. She said on one that she photographed the authors' names but can't remember who is to to give credit. Just saying. IMO

The image you mention regarding the blue tear "faux makeup" was an added filter on SnapChat. Another app related to social media
ETA...adding image similar to CN that someone I know also used via SnapChat for reference.
attachment.php

And she posted her version of that a week ago when she found out DM was still hanging with ex...JMO

I was hoping the lawyers would ask MM if the seat was missing in the Yukon when she got in and if that was odd? Or, how many days after the 7th did MS part ways with her to take care of the last bits of the mission? (he was in and out cleaning and burning stuff) Did he normally say where he was going? Did he say "to DM's farm?" And I really want someone to answer if they ever saw an orange tarp and what DM wanted white paint for. :thinking: Does anyone else have outstanding questions? Not that they're needed at this point.

I see:

dragonflies
rabbit? (is its ear bleeding?) (Only 1 ear?)
cat? (see beside rabbit)
eyeballs, 2 of them, separately (eyes wide open?)
birds in the bush
elephant (what is up above the elephant?)
hand holding a cross? (some think airplane)?
some kind of an insect like a beetle (cockroach?)
stopwatch - time
flowers
diamond
some kind of geometric shape (placed perhaps where the girl in the drawing's brain would be... dimensional?)
leaves / vines
woman's face (with mouth obscured)
moth? (butterfly?)
snake tail (golden)
gun? (or grasshopper?)

Anyone see anything else, or differently?

The one that sticks out to me the most is the pic of the writing on the brick wall that reads
"when did you stop loving me?"
I wonder if she posted this when she heard about DM and his desperate real estate agent?

Just google Instagram rubikinks.

Thanks. I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Last night ,I was thinking that it is coming up on the 3rd anniversary of TB's death.
I hope the trial is over by then and those dirtbags are convicted so the Bosmas can begin to heal.

Edited to add: Just glanced at the calender. The trial might not be over by then.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by FromGermany

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilt...ruck-1.3433620

Then there was a "change in the dynamic" inside the car, said Tumanenko, in a thick eastern European accent.

After his quip about the army, the tall man who was driving turned to the back to look at Smich for a couple of seconds. The driver also suddenly seemed uncomfortable, and moving around in his seat, Tumanenko testified.

I wonder if he was squirming because his arm was hurting or he was ready to vomit? Now that we know more, could be. IMO

Why would his arm be hurting or ready to vomit?

Are we sure CN is next and not the police officer? IMO I would think the police officer would be first, to introduce into evidence things like the letters so that when CN takes the stand she can be asked about them. To me it wouldn't make sense to have the officer talk about them after her testimony.

I was thinking too, it must get so nerve-wracking to be one of the last people to testify in this trial or any trial. It would be like presenting a project in school, it is easiest to go first and get it over with than to sit there and think of it.

Are we sure CN is next and not the police officer? IMO I would think the police officer would be first, to introduce into evidence things like the letters so that when CN takes the stand she can be asked about them. To me it wouldn't make sense to have the officer talk about them after her testimony.

They might have concluded him personally attending is not necessary and they might just use his report, if any, as evidence. I work in another area of law and sometimes we will use expert reports instead of calling the expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6