Bosma Murder Trial 04.26.16 - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51m51 minutes ago
Many queries on this, so: Christina Noudga is expected to take the stand tomorrow at the Tim #Bosma trial. Courthouse opens 8:30 am.

It has to be somebody who had something that could convict him for 25 years, and somebody who had already made a statement to police. SS has testified and didn't offer anything to convict him for 25 years, and there was no evidence presented of any changed words. Had he stepped back from previous statements he no doubt would have been challenged on that by the Crown. AM on the other hand did offer evidence that DM planned the theft, and that with other evidence is certainly a gateway to 25 years. I think AM is the best bet with the information we have now, with a few reasonable assumptions.

Yes, and not only that he was going to steal a truck, but actually being stupid enough to ask AM if he should steal it from the @$$hole or the nice guy. Wow. Pretty damning, that not only was their a plan to steal A truck, but there was a plan to target one of the 2 kijiji sellers, and on a specific day as well. And then coupled with him exchanging vehicles to ensure he had all of the appropriate towing hitches available, and asking about the generator to operate the fan on the incinerator, it pretty much all fits together to equal premeditation. I would have also liked to hear from MAir's propane supplier to see when he got the tank(s) filled. And no *wonder* he wanted MS to get his driver's licence. moo

They might have concluded him personally attending is not necessary and they might just use his report, if any, as evidence. I work in another area of law and sometimes we will use expert reports instead of calling the expert.

The defence has raised it as an issue earlier in the trial when an officer's report was used instead of them attending to speak about it themselves. I can see the Crown calling the officer to speak about it in this trial as I am sure if they don't the D will get upset again.

MOO.

Many queries on this, so: Christina Noudga is expected to take the stand tomorrow at the Tim #Bosma trial. Courthouse opens 8:30 am.

Ok so if she is up tomorrow and there is still an officer to testify, I guess the officer will be last.

IMO, if a police officer is up last, they probably will presenting some big bomb shell final pieces of evidence.

She had overheard a conversation about it while at Maplegate. "It was stupid. It was my understanding that Dell was rich," Meneses says.
by Adam Carter 11:45 AM

"Did you have the impression of Dell that he thought he could do anything because he thought he was so rich?" Dungey says. "Yes," Meneses says, while Millard's lawyers object.
by Adam Carter 11:46 AM

The two went on a test drive on May 5, but Meneses says Smich didn't say anything about it when she saw him that day. He was hungover, Meneses says, and was complaining about a shoulder injury. "So it was impossible for him to lift things, right?" Dungey says. "Yes," Meneses says.
by Adam Carter 11:48 AM
. I see where this is going. MS couldn't have lifted TB into incinerator with DM.

The one that sticks out to me the most is the pic of the writing on the brick wall that reads
"when did you stop loving me?"
I wonder if she posted this when she heard about DM and his desperate real estate agent?

The list that I made.. it was a list of things I could identify within that one drawing itself, but yes there are some other interesting photos/drawings as well.

Ok so if she is up tomorrow and there is still an officer to testify, I guess the officer will be last.

IMO, if a police officer is up last, they probably will presenting some big bomb shell final pieces of evidence.

The officer would have to go first I believe, to introduce the subject officially, as they have with the other evidentiary pieces as well? moo

It has to be somebody who had something that could convict him for 25 years, and somebody who had already made a statement to police. SS has testified and didn't offer anything to convict him for 25 years, and there was no evidence presented of any changed words. Had he stepped back from previous statements he no doubt would have been challenged on that by the Crown. AM on the other hand did offer evidence that DM planned the theft, and that with other evidence is certainly a gateway to 25 years. I think AM is the best bet with the information we have now, with a few reasonable assumptions.
With you on AM being the one. IMHO, all AM would have to say is that MS was bugging DM to steal a truck but DM said something indicating that he would gladly pay for one. Hopefully that little snippet of info doesn't get argued away, but for now IMHO, MS is the only "him" that was there for the conversation around the aborted truck theft and the successful one. Also, MM's phone call to AM confirms that neither DM nor MS came home that night and then AM's brief encounter with DM on the eve of the 7th, when DM confirmed he had stolen a truck. AM's testimony was extremely damning for both DM & MS. If AM had changed any part of his statement, the premeditation aspect may be more difficult to prove. MOO

The defence has raised it as an issue earlier in the trial when an officer's report was used instead of them attending to speak about it themselves. I can see the Crown calling the officer to speak about it in this trial as I am sure if they don't the D will get upset again.

MOO.
IIRC, that was Banks, who was in Florida- he ended up returning and testifying earlier on in the trial. MOO

I was thinking that AM, MM, JV etc must all be relieved by having their time in the witness box finished, but I've been reminded that there's 2 more trials where these witnesses may be required. In a perfect world, once found guilty of this, DM & MS would plead guilty on their other charges- but IMO, that's probably not going to happen. The good part is that there's probably not going to be the same amount of publicity for the other trials. DM may be disappointed. MOO

i wonder if the officer is last as a sort of check on her truthfulness.

first she gets examined by crown and defence (about the letters) and then we see what the letters actually said?

Clairmont: Noudga’s fierce loyalty to Dellen Millard may persist in Bosma trial

Noudga will be the Crown team's final witness, (a police officer who searched her bedroom will briefly hit the stand first, though) strategically called at the end of its case in the hope she will firmly place the final pieces into the puzzle. For the prosecutors, she is the most critical witness but also potentially unpredictable. Her fierce loyalty to Millard may persist.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...to-dellen-millard-may-persist-in-bosma-trial/

Noudga will be the Crown team's final witness, (a police officer who searched her bedroom will briefly hit the stand first, though) strategically called at the end of its case in the hope she will firmly place the final pieces into the puzzle. For the prosecutors, she is the most critical witness but also potentially unpredictable. Her fierce loyalty to Millard may persist.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...to-dellen-millard-may-persist-in-bosma-trial/
IMHO, CN is no dummy and she has a good lawyer with PM. IMHO, both her and her lawyer know what a sinking ship ablaze looks like. Her loyalties will be to herself and her promising future- the best thing she can do is tell all and claim that like all of DM's other friends, she was completely under his spell- then hope and pray that the Crown lets her take the life raft to shore. MOO

Wake up CN and drop the loyalty to DM, we have all seen how his loyalty to you, his supposed GF, was shared amongst his real estate agent and I wonder who else????

Just a bit off topic- but Deepak Paradkar, DM's original D was also representing Mandeep Punia for the Brampton murder of her pregnant sister in law Poonam Litt. It's also a dual defence. DP disappeared off the case in the middle of 2015. The murder happened in 2009 and after a few attempts at trials, closing arguments just finally wrapped up. Justice Steve Coroza will begin his charge to the Jury tomorrow. WS does have a thread dedicated to Poonam Litt- but there's few posters following. The interesting thing about the PL trial is #1, how long it's taken and #2, how difficult a trial can be when it's two defendants. I have to say that TB's trial has proceeded with a lot more sanity. MOO

I think CN has no choice but to drop all her incriminating information on DM. Its quite obvious that she was enthralled with DM like the others. I find it hard to find any theories which she could state to implicate MS more then anything presented thus far. It's either she spills the beans, and in doing so earn some points for herself in her own upcoming case, or she stands by whatever sick pact she has/had with DM, in which case she will still not save DM from 1st, and will damage any chance she has to walk away from all this.

My bet is on BOMBSHELL evidence being presented by CN, I bet within the first few minutes we will be amazed, perplexed and mournful for the Bosma's.

DM's D wont have much to work with but once Dungey gets up there, he will make her state she was another pawn like MS, AM, SS. Manipulated, coerced and oblivious to DM's true intentions. It could very well be that CN provides the proof MS needs.

I hope Dungey rips her to shreds. JMO

I hope she decides to be the only one who tells the truth up on the stand so he doesn't have to. Considering her uncooperative behaviour after the arrests of DM and MS, however...I'm not expecting a miracle.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members