Bosma Murder Trial 04.26.16 - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting/fascinating question.

Although I guess if you're convicted of murder your testimony may not be taken that seriously.

One more thought , if the rare chance that somehow the Jury's verdict is not guilty and I really hope this doesn't happen! But geesh if it does then wouldn't CN's charges be null and void/ dropped? Soo why would she want to help the crown?? She would want to help DM and MS. I am not holding my breath that she will drop any bombshells in her testimony- hope I'm wrong !

There is still the furniture and sausage text that has me 99.8% sure he knew. DM is a 100%.

Not sure what you mean but MH tweeted "Villata did lots of work at the farm. Was in barn many times. Says doors, furniture were kept in it. Crown asks if he ever saw animals there Mar 23, 2016"

Maybe the furniture was in the barn for overnighters? IMO

I know right? I wish lawyers were able to dig more into this. I would like to know "how did you know the gun was DM's exactly".

When someone professes to know something so incriminating it would be nice to have something to back up their statements. So much heresay and contradictions, interwoven into just 1 or 2 statements and they are like "ok next question.:"
IMHO, we have to always remember that there are other murders these guys are charged with, plus MWJ is locked up on charges of selling DM a gun that DM is alleged to have killed someone with. There's a very good possibility that any evidence in concern to where the gun came from or who bought it has not been admissible in this trial. AFAIK, even when this trial is over, all the facts may not be made public until all the trials are done. MOO

From what I can tell, none of the MSM sites (CBC etc) put any color on the fireside furniture / sausage tweets (or even mentioned them other than during live tweeting). In other words, it could have been made into sensationalist clickbait headlines and wasn't.

I bet they did that out of respect for the Bosma family. I understand the media has become pretty close with them.

And all three attorney groups were probably afraid to touch it. They know the jury saw it.

Reading up on the old tread dates on when CN was first arrested. 2014I didn't join this site until more recently. Wondering what tipped LE to her involvement (1yr after) Would it simply be all their investigations?phone records? Just confused on that...... interesting to read all of your "speculative moos back then"

Reading up on the old tread dates on when CN was first arrested. 2014I didn't join this site until more recently. Wondering what tipped LE to her involvement (1yr after) Would it simply be all their investigations?phone records? Just confused on that...... interesting to read all of your "speculative moos back then"
IMHO, it was her DNA at the crime scene. Even though they had her contact/text info from DM's phone(s) and they knew her relationship with DM, IIRC, she lawyered up right away and would not give a statement to LE. It wasn't until they got her "cast off" DNA that they were able to tie her to a glove that had TB's DNA on it, get an arrest warrant for her and a search warrant for her house. The search warrant for the house unveiled the letters and DVR- the rest is history. MOO

. I see where this is going. MS couldn't have lifted TB into incinerator with DM.

BUT: MS was able to drive the Yukon then he was also able to drive the skid steer at the farm, I think.

I was hoping the lawyers would ask MM if the seat was missing in the Yukon when she got in and if that was odd? Or, how many days after the 7th did MS part ways with her to take care of the last bits of the mission? (he was in and out cleaning and burning stuff) Did he normally say where he was going? Did he say "to DM's farm?" And I really want someone to answer if they ever saw an orange tarp and what DM wanted white paint for. :thinking: Does anyone else have outstanding questions? Not that they're needed at this point.

My question isn't needed but I want to know:

Why was MS wearing a RED hoodie on the test drive when otherwise he was always wearing the same (or several different) GREY hoodie?

There was a tall friendly guy with good hair and a cellphone.
Also a shorter sketchy guy with a red hoodie who never spoke.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...y-man-one-reclusive-showed-up-for-test-drive/

Why the hurry on the 7th in the morning if only driving some 100m to MS' mother's home and then sitting there all three DM/MS/MM doing nothing?

What is with the hoses running water for 10 hours?
What is with the "for 20 min inside bathroom" at Riverside or not? What is with "key not given to DM by JV" at Riverside?
What is with the changing of cars Yukon/red Dodge/white Van: was JV tricked by DM in some form (besides DM getting the right car for his mission)?
MS had no car and feared to let himself seen outside after DM's arrest: why was it impossible for the proficient LE to find the -nearby- forest where the gun was allegedly buried?

My concern re CN:

No single one seemingly said the whole truth on the stand; why would she step out of line being "the one" that does tell the truth? As a perfect moll she will not. I'm already frustrated before CN will take the stand.

My concern re CN:

No single one seemingly said the whole truth on the stand; why would she step out of line being "the one" that does tell the truth? As a perfect moll she will not. I'm already frustrated before CN will take the stand.

CN is gonna do exactly what every other witness did, tell the truth when it doesn't incriminate her, feign ignorance the rest of the time. Of course they already know she helped move the truck but I suspect she'll say she never knew what was in it and didn't ask.

Today finally "Armani" or "Boss" when Christina takes the stand ...?? :D :cool: -----> or only by night?

CLAIRMONT: Noudga’s fierce loyalty to Dellen Millard may persist in Bosma trial

Christina Noudga — charged with accessory after the fact to murder — is expected to take the stand Wednesday at the Tim Bosma murder trial. A former girlfriend of accused killer Dellen Millard, Noudga is the only other person besides the aviation heir and his co-accused Mark Smich to face charges in relation to Tim's abduction, murder, incineration — and attempts to cover it up afterward.

Noudga will be the Crown team's final witness, (a police officer who searched her bedroom will briefly hit the stand first, though) strategically called at the end of its case in the hope she will firmly place the final pieces into the puzzle. For the prosecutors, she is the most critical witness but also potentially unpredictable. Her fierce loyalty to Millard may persist.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...-to-dellen-millard-may-persist-in-bosma-trial

I think it will be interesting to see MB take the stand in DMs defence. She has to right? Why else would she not show up in court? Unless she finally figured out she was played and wants nothing to do with him?

Susan Clairmont hat retweetet
*advertiser censored* 10 Std
@TheSpec @susanclairmont hopefully she will spill all now that she knows about the other women !

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18 Min.
Back in court this morning for the #Bosma trial. Lineups around the building before doors open, as staff were likely anticipating.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4 Min.
I've been told Christina Noudga is expected at the courthouse any moment now to testify at the Tim #Bosma murder trial. Detective's waiting.

Susan Clairmont hat retweetet
*advertiser censored* 10 Std
@TheSpec @susanclairmont hopefully she will spill all now that she knows about the other women !

Somehow I feel that if knowing your beau is a psychopathic killer doesn't phase you, knowing he's got some *advertiser censored* on the side wouldn't either.

Question, does CN have a father in the picture? Just asking because the photos I've seen usually show her mom and not her dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member