Bosma Murder Trial 04.26.16 - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40m40 minutes ago
Christina Noudga's lawyer Paul Mergler arrives at the courthouse this morning. #Bosma

ChDQqbpW0AAwG8K.jpg

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22m22 minutes ago
Christina Noudga and her mother (both with fully covered faces) arrive to court with her lawyer Paul Mergler. #Bosma

ChDUzXCWwAAPLnO.jpg

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 22m22 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Here's Millard's girlfriend Christina Noudga (left) coming to court today. #hamont #timbosma #bosma #sc

ChDU95RWwAE8zOO.jpg

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 22m22 minutes ago
Dellen Millard's former girlfriend Christina Noudga arrives at Hamilton courthouse #Bosma @CBCHamilton @CBCNews

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19m19 minutes ago
Noudga has arrived with her mom. They came in the back door, heads/faces covered with scarves, oversized sunglasses. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago
Just walked through the #BosmaArmy on my way to the courtroom. There are a lot of people here today to support the Bosma #family.

Carly Conway ‏@carlyconwayCHCH 12m12 minutes ago
Christina Noudga, GF of Dellen Millard, has arrived at court. She's expected to testify today. @HefCHCHNews will be tweeting. #Bosma #HamOnt

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 5m5 minutes ago
Christina Noudga, star witness at #Bosma murder trial, arrives wrapped to hide her face. She's Millard's girlfriend:

ChDZTxKXEAAwPJh.jpg

Thought she was supposed to be wearing an ankle bracelet (monitor). Don't see one in the picture.

Carly Conway ‏@carlyconwayCHCH 12m12 minutes ago
Christina Noudga, GF of Dellen Millard, has arrived at court. She's expected to testify today. @HefCHCHNews will be tweeting. #Bosma #HamOnt

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 5m5 minutes ago
Christina Noudga, star witness at #Bosma murder trial, arrives wrapped to hide her face. She's Millard's girlfriend:

View attachment 92788

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Christina Noudga (seen here in an older photo), Dellen Millard's gf, will be a key witness in this trial. #Bosma

ChDbSoPWYAAxDAT.jpg

Thought she was supposed to be wearing an ankle bracelet (monitor). Don't see one in the picture.

Are we sure which one is her? I was assuming the one on the right wearing the pants is...I am basing that strictly on the hat and sunglasses. Looks a little too hip to be her mom's. I see a reporter says she is the one on the left but which left? From the front or back. And how can you tell? They are dressed like mummies. MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s36 seconds ago
Court staff say people lined up for #Bosma trial at 6:30 am, yet actually fewer spectators here than when Marlena Meneses testified.

Question, does CN have a father in the picture? Just asking because the photos I've seen usually show her mom and not her dad.

Yes she has a very involved father and no she doesn't have daddy issues, her family is extremely hard working, her father is probably at work.

Change it? They have dropped pushing the financial angle some time ago. They are still pushing that he was not hiding anything, and that he was always trying to help out his minions. They are also still trying to show that MS was the angry unpredictable one.

Their faint hope is that
1) DM was not hiding the theft, therefore he was planning only a theft
2) He had compassion, and helped his friends with advice
3) MS was an unpredictable angry punk.

During MM's testimony, DM's defense acknowledged DM was planning on stealing a vehicle. So what would their reason be at this point to show he had financial resources, other than to prove he didn't need to steal the truck?

Can you point me to a recent exchange by his defense that shows financial resources are still be part of their strategy?

MOO

They haven't mentioned the financial situation lately but that doesn't mean its still not part of their defence. Its obvious that they are going to introduce the red caddy at some point, so how are the going to make that jump from stealing a truck to Smich getting a Caddy? My only guess is that they will say Smich was the driving force behind stealing the truck so the could use it as trade bait for the caddy.

Are we sure which one is her? I was assuming the one on the right wearing the pants is...I am basing that strictly on the hat and sunglasses. Looks a little too hip to be her mom's. MOO

The one on the left carrying her copy of her statement. MOO

Yes she has a very involved father and no she doesn't have daddy issues, her family is extremely hard working, her father is probably at work.

Thanks. Just seems like a lot of people involved in this case didn't have fathers around.

Hamilton Spectator ‏@TheSpec
Christina Noudga arrives to court. Everything in the Crown's case has led to this #Bosma http://bit.ly/1QzYuek

Barry Gray ‏@_barrygray_ 31m31 minutes ago
Lawyer Paul Mergler arrives w/Christina Noudga & mom for court. #Bosma #HamOnt

ChDVjZuWwAAUHGO.jpg

BOSMA: Smich’s girlfriend says Millard made sexual advances http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...girlfriend-says-millard-made-sexual-advances/ …

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Waiting for the jury in the #TimBosma murder trial. Today we'll hear from a police witness before the crown calls its final witness. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Here's another photo of Noudga entering the courtroom (middle) with lawyer Paul Mergler. #Timbosma #bosma #hamont

ChDcrPOVEAA3H8I.jpg

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Dellen Millard's ex-girlfriend Christine Noudga is expected to testify later today. #TimBosma

They haven't mentioned the financial situation lately but that doesn't mean its still not part of their defence. Its obvious that they are going to introduce the red caddy at some point, so how are the going to make that jump from stealing a truck to Smich getting a Caddy? My only guess is that they will say Smich was the driving force behind stealing the truck so the could use it as trade bait for the caddy.

If MS was contracted to steal, it doesn't in any way make either of them innocent. How is that a defence?

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 57s57 seconds ago
Noudga's testimony is expected to be some of the most powerful evidence the jury will see at the #TimBosma murder trial.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 18s18 seconds ago
Justice Goodman is on his way and #Bosma jury soon after. Before Christina Noudga, #Millard gf, we expect to hear cop who searched her home

That's right if she is the one wearing the friggen sexy shoes where the he** is her ankle bracelet!?!??

For those at the trial, where do witnesses enter from? Are they in the public areas or do they come in from backstage?

Christina Noudga arrives to court. Everything in the Crown's case has led to this #Bosma http://bit.ly/1QzYuek

Barry Gray ‏@_barrygray_ 31m31 minutes ago
Lawyer Paul Mergler arrives w/Christina Noudga & mom for court. #Bosma #HamOnt

View attachment 92791

BOSMA: Smich’s girlfriend says Millard made sexual advances http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...girlfriend-says-millard-made-sexual-advances/ …

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Waiting for the jury in the #TimBosma murder trial. Today we'll hear from a police witness before the crown calls its final witness. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Here's another photo of Noudga entering the courtroom (middle) with lawyer Paul Mergler. #Timbosma #bosma #hamont

View attachment 92793

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Dellen Millard's ex-girlfriend Christine Noudga is expected to testify later today. #TimBosma

These quotes say she's the middle person... so where's the monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo