Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope the spectators are as hostile to her as she has been. She deserves whatever she gets. I hope she has the book thrown at her come Nov. She was a willing participant for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If CN was long time friends with AM, I wonder if they still talk? If not, when did they stop talking?

I would say that CN's testimony today definitely wins the "Amnesia Award"- sorry LW1 & LW2. It's truly unfortunate, but I think I was being hopeful that CN was just a young girl caught up with a psychopath- now, after hearing her testify today, I'm suspecting that CN thrived in DM's environment. I'm sure this is hard on DM's more normal friends like AM and MH. Following her on the stand is more frustrating than anything else. P & S will go super easy on her, but IMHO, MS has provided his D team with enough dirt on CN that she may end up feeling like a 100 mph train has hit her. I guess tomorrow will be more of the same. MOO

Poor Pedo having to watch the sexual favours [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every news source is tweeting the headline that CN thought nothing of hiding a camera. Some say video camera.
Such poor reporting!

‏@globalnews
Ex of accused in Tim Bosma murder testifies she thought nothing of hiding video camera

He was called to the bar.
........... Brilliant !!! .....

Most likely WM bought 200 pairs, 4 per employee would only be 50 employees. Allows launder cycles, uniform service exchange. Standard practice in most industry is 4 pairs.
DM would have trouble understanding the real world with the silver spoon stuck in his mouth.

Agreed .... I provided uniforms for my 5 employees .... 5 shirts + 5 pants + 3 coveralls for a total of 65 garments ... and even that was not enough because at any one time half of them were away at laundry .... If I had 20 employees like Millard I would need at least 260 garments

I'm done.

:tears: :pullhair: :tears: :pullhair: ........................... :eek:fftobed:

Just reading up but forgot to post this other tweet from Mark Carcasole:

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 5h5 hours ago
Justice Goodman now explains to jury that Noudga's answers here cannot be used against her in the Babcock trial, where she also faces charge

Justice Goodman now explains to jury that Noudga's answers here cannot be used against her in the Babcock trial, where she also faces charge

There's that mention of Babcock again. Must be true, I guess.

ETA: Possibly not true

Mark seems to be the only one who has reported this.
My understanding has been that it was for her own trial which has been for accessory after the fact in the murder of Tim Bosma. If she has been charged related to LB, I haven't seen it anywhere but in Mark's tweet.

Um, why would the judge let the DM/MS jury know that she is involved in another murder case? Mind you, am glad he did, but hope it isn't grounds for appeal somewhere down the road.

IT is the same tweet by the same reporter from early today. The only one that has reported this and not one of the main reporters in this case.

Better ignore it then unless it comes up from another source. Thank you for the info.

University or not, it would seem that she is quite intelligent. Morally bankrupt, perhaps.

I agree with "intelligent" .... I will even go so far as to say she will be acquitted on accessory charges if she sticks to the same story(s) ....

--- it is plausible for her to think the DVR was a stereo
--- it is plausible for her to help DM check the locks on the trailer (thus fingerprints or whatever)
--- it is plausible for her (and even MB) to believe DM had a "mothers day present" in the trailer .... thus a bit of "secrecy" .... DM had even mentioned in a letter he wanted to buy MB a Tesla Car
--- it is plausible she would put on gloves to help move industrial equipment (incinerator)
--- it is plausible she would accept DM moved the incinerator because of the creaky second story wooden floors in the barn
--- it is plausible DM would try to conceal the incinerator in the trees to prevent somebody from stealing it (aah the irony)

Whether she is telling the truth or not is beside the point ..... between the crown and CN ... CN wins this round !!!!

Only thing I can think of if she obeyed DM's letters and tried to influence witnesses it could be construed as helping DM get away with murder .... however I doubt that too .... because her charge was in regard to what she did on May 9th when the trailer was moved

I was sitting in today. The judge did not say anything to the jury along the lines of her being protected in other murder trials. He told them that what she says in her testimony in the TB trial against DM and MS cannot be held against her in her own trial in the TB case, where she is being charged as accessory after the fact. The only way it can be used is if she perjures herself. She is protected under the Evidence Act.

Only thing I can think of if she obeyed DM's letters and tried to influence witnesses it could be construed as helping DM get away with murder .... however I doubt that too .... because her charge was in regard to what she did on May 9th when the trailer was moved
<rsbm>

In order for her to carry out his instruction, she would have to know specifics of who knew what (in order to know who "he" was), and she could only know that if he had previously discussed the details with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferM2017