Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just like PB and KH, who was the real killer? MOO

Well, if I compare it to PB and KH, I would have to say MS is. It was after KH became involved that the murders started happening and, from what I remember, she was also the one who did the actual killing. JMO

CN- a York University grad with a memory like a sieve. However, I was impressed that she remembered the details of the "trip west" so well!! First I heard of that one. So, DM wasn't going to Baja after all- instead he wanted Rubikinks to join "them" on a trip to BC, leaving on May 15th!! DM's psychopathic manipulating behaviour isn't fooling me for one minute. IMHO, the Crown may have letters that DM sent CN but I'm having a hard time believing that these two have not been able to communicate and plot out what the best thing would be for CN to say. Also, CN's ability to calculate that she loses 1.6 phones a year but can't remember if she held a flashlight in the dark barn the night she helping move an incinerator? Pleeeeassse!!! IMO, for DM and CN, it's all about being able to get away with things. Always be on the "prove it" side of the question. That gives them the excitement- excitement enough that even though DM is exhausted, and toked enough to be "really stoned", he can still awaken his libido to be in the game all the way from Kleinburg to Waterloo. The whole mission and now having CN by his side turned him on. I find the relationship between DM and CN very disturbing.

Here's hoping that tomorrow will offer us even a better glimpse into CN's personality. She certainly isn't the first witness of this kind that Leitch has tackled. IMHO, now that he has had a really good taste of her tactics, he'll have her figured out by the time she hits the stand tomorrow. None of the witnesses thus far have given me the creeps like CN did today. MOO
AM, MH, MM- IMHO, are not cut from the same cloth as DM and CN. FWIK, it may excite her to be in the same class as KH. Ya never know what turns her crank. MOO

Do you remember what you were doing on April 29th of 2013? If there was nothing significant about the particular date to make it stick in her memory, why would she remember?

You remember it if it is one week before the murder date. the date your boyfriend is accused to be the murderer. Wouldn't you look back and think of every single thing that happened that you knew about?

edit: what i mean is May 10 when he is arrested you think back and recall things. It is unlikely you are going to forget that specific exercise of studying what you knew.

Well, if I compare it to PB and KH, I would have to say MS is. It was after KH became involved that the murders started happening and, from what I remember, she was also the one who did the actual killing. JMO

But, but, MS is charged with two, and DM three. One of them being his own father. Just like KH and her sister, if we are comparing.

JMO

You remember it if it is one week before the murder date. the date your boyfriend is accused to be the murderer. Wouldn't you look back and think of every single thing that happened that you knew about?

A sane person with a heart would. MOO

I'm not fully caught up on the comments after the jury was sent home today but I just wanted so say...

All sorts of things I can't say here. I'm reminded of the timeless quote from Auntie Em in the Wizard of Oz "For twenty-three years, I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!" We'll just change that to 3 years, instead of 23. But I'm going to give it the old college try...

CN is one, seriously twisted individual. Fakes a foggy memory on critical details, laughs out loud in court in front of the grieving Bosma family, seems to have zero issues with lying at the drop of a hat, and then nonchalantly drops the gem of her sexual escapades with DM to excuse away any opportunity for discussion as to why the trailer was unloaded at DM's mother's house.

I believe, without question, CN is utterly and entirely, 100% full of doo-doo. I don't know if she's still hung up on DM, or is just in CYA mode, with a large dose of narcissistic pleasure blended in. Only a complete idiot wouldn't know the entire province (country?) is following this case with a magnifying glass. She's no idiot. She not only knew her pic would be taken (both her and her mother took measures to conceal their faces), she knew full well every paper & journalist would jump all over every word she said today. I believe she's thoroughly enjoying this. And she makes me 100% nauseated.

She clearly has ZERO remorse for her part after the fact, or that a wonderful family man died at the hands of her murdering, thieving, putrid, lying, cheating boyfriend DM and his sketchy sidekick MS.

With all that is within me, I genuinely hope Dungey has saved every drop of his skills in cross-exam, just for her. And when that's done, I hope in November when she stands before a judge for her own part in this, I pray he pronounces judgement without mercy. Clearly she deserves the fullest punishment the law allows.

I hope all that is within TOS. moo & all that jazz. Now I need a wine. :gaah:

So I don't think anyone has said the word yet, but are we feeling like CN is also a sociopath? I don't know how else you get up there and giggle and lie with the murdered guy's family feet away.

But, but, MS is charged with two, and DM three. One of them being his own father. Just like KH and her sister, if we are comparing.

JMO

The pending charges aren't evidence. We will just have to wait and see about those two, won't we?

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Christina Noudga, star witness at Millard and Smich trial arrives[/h]

[video=youtube;MYIt5YKDMww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYIt5YKDMww&index=1&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA[/video]

Noticing the orange binder or whatever. The orange colour seems to be a theme in this case. IMO "orange shirt, orange tarp, orange guy, orange duffle bag (AB "The file folder containing the incinerator paperwork was found in an orange duffel bag in the GMC Yukon driven by Dellen Millard at the time of his arrest"), "tall man in an orange prison jumpsuit", DM reading "a biography of Mahatma Gandhi and the prison memoir, Orange is the New Black"...

The pending charges aren't evidence. We will just have to wait and see about those two, won't we?

LOL

Why did you all of a sudden do that? You referred to murders but walk away as if I went outside this case in this hypothetical comparison. You included them, and now changed the rules?

So I don't think anyone has said the word yet, but are we feeling like CN is also a sociopath? I don't know how else you get up there and giggle and lie with the murdered guy's family feet away.

I don't know enough about sociopaths to say one way or another. I would conclude that she's one wicked individual though, to express such blatant disregard for the Bosma family's grief and the severity and horrific nature of the crime.

And for what it's worth, I think we all know she's all over SM. Possibly even reading here. She sickens me, as a woman. I hope she knows that.

edit: what i mean is May 10 when he is arrested you think back and recall things. It is unlikely you are going to forget that specific exercise of studying what you knew.

In the pre May 10th questions, he was asking her about text messages and if she remembered seeing him that day and what they did and about texts from December 2012 about his financial situation. So no, I wouldn't remember specifically about those dates. Sure, I would probably be running everything through my head and trying to remember what happened when, but not to safely say what happened on those specific dates.

I guess to some that apparently means I am an insane person with no heart. But whatever.

I don't know enough about sociopaths to say one way or another. I would conclude that she's one wicked individual though, to express such blatant disregard for the Bosma family's grief and the severity and horrific nature of the crime.

And for what it's worth, I think we all know she's all over SM. Possibly even reading here. She sickens me, as a woman. I hope she knows that.

Agree about social media. Today's performance (and the collusion with MB about the "mother's day gift") made me think long and hard about some things.

It also contrasted sharply with MM, who as I recall spent part of the time on the stand crying--and she's not even in any trouble. Even if she was just crying for herself and her mistakes, it means she cares about what other people think of her. CN obviously considers herself to be above normal humanity.

Her new tagline on Instagram creeps me out too. It was just added because it wasn't there an hour or so ago. "Take what gives you pleasure, give what brings you joy."

It has been there for 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
So I don't think anyone has said the word yet, but are we feeling like CN is also a sociopath? I don't know how else you get up there and giggle and lie with the murdered guy's family feet away

Ah....yes

Regarding memory: I remember every detail of a traumatic event that happened when I was 12, including having to go to court for it. (Incidentally, I wanted to be a lawyer up until that point--then I met one.) I even remember what I wore to court that day.

Large dramatic events tend to focus the memory. Unless you don't consider your sketchy boyfriend being charged with murder all that dramatic.

cn- a york university grad with a memory like a sieve. However, i was impressed that she remembered the details of the "trip west" so well!! First i heard of that one. So, dm wasn't going to baja after all- instead he wanted rubikinks to join "them" on a trip to bc, leaving on may 15th!! Dm's psychopathic manipulating behaviour isn't fooling me for one minute. Imho, the crown may have letters that dm sent cn but i'm having a hard time believing that these two have not been able to communicate and plot out what the best thing would be for cn to say. Also, cn's ability to calculate that she loses 1.6 phones a year but can't remember if she held a flashlight in the dark barn the night she helping move an incinerator? Pleeeeassse!!! Imo, for dm and cn, it's all about being able to get away with things. Always be on the "prove it" side of the question. That gives them the excitement- excitement enough that even though dm is exhausted, and toked enough to be "really stoned", he can still awaken his libido to be in the game all the way from kleinburg to waterloo. The whole mission and now having cn by his side turned him on. I find the relationship between dm and cn very disturbing.

Here's hoping that tomorrow will offer us even a better glimpse into cn's personality. She certainly isn't the first witness of this kind that leitch has tackled. Imho, now that he has had a really good taste of her tactics, he'll have her figured out by the time she hits the stand tomorrow. None of the witnesses thus far have given me the creeps like cn did today. Moo
am, mh, mm- imho, are not cut from the same cloth as dm and cn. Fwik, it may excite her to be in the same class as kh. Ya never know what turns her crank. Moo

exactly

I feel uneasy saying this, but I actually feel a tinge of compassion for MS and MM. I feel zero compassion, and infinite contempt, for DM and CN.

I'm not fully caught up on the comments after the jury was sent home today but I just wanted so say...

All sorts of things I can't say here. I'm reminded of the timeless quote from Auntie Em in the Wizard of Oz "For twenty-three years, I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!" We'll just change that to 3 years, instead of 23. But I'm going to give it the old college try...

CN is one, seriously twisted individual. Fakes a foggy memory on critical details, laughs out loud in court in front of the grieving Bosma family, seems to have zero issues with lying at the drop of a hat, and then nonchalantly drops the gem of her sexual escapades with DM to excuse away any opportunity for discussion as to why the trailer was unloaded at DM's mother's house.

I believe, without question, CN is utterly and entirely, 100% full of doo-doo. I don't know if she's still hung up on DM, or is just in CYA mode, with a large dose of narcissistic pleasure blended in. Only a complete idiot wouldn't know the entire province (country?) is following this case with a magnifying glass. She's no idiot. She not only knew her pic would be taken (both her and her mother took measures to conceal their faces), she knew full well every paper & journalist would jump all over every word she said today. I believe she's thoroughly enjoying this. And she makes me 100% nauseated.

She clearly has ZERO remorse for her part after the fact, or that a wonderful family man died at the hands of her murdering, thieving, putrid, lying, cheating boyfriend DM and his sketchy sidekick MS.

With all that is within me, I genuinely hope Dungey has saved every drop of his skills in cross-exam, just for her. And when that's done, I hope in November when she stands before a judge for her own part in this, I pray he pronounces judgement without mercy. Clearly she deserves the fullest punishment the law allows.

I hope all that is within TOS. moo & all that jazz. Now I need a wine. :gaah:

Thanks just wasn't enough IMO :yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members