Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the affairs were financial affairs...but still point taken...trust your significant other....she doesn't seem like an airhead

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
She is talking about "his affairs, which I always suspected." It was a fairly regular topic. #Bosma

It was the quote in this tweet that made me think she is talking about his other women she suspected.

I take her giving up on the questions regarding DM's affairs as willfully allowing them, comes with the territory.
The promise of $$$ will make unscrupulous people do strange things. Prince Charming sure charmed a lot of snakes.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
She doesn't seem to know what the rabbit comment was about. Lunch break #TimBosma

Well we do. He's talking about his mother not forthcoming with the money he wants. Charming!

The rabbit may have found herself at the end of a shotgun if she carried on like that ??

She is talking about "his affairs, which I always suspected." It was a fairly regular topic. #Bosma

It was the quote in this tweet that made me think she is talking about his other women she suspected.

yes i am all confused now LOL. I read that too same as you (cheating) but later I thought I read a different tweet about affairs being a regular topic that was in the context of the financial discussions...

I think the affairs were financial affairs...but still point taken...trust your significant other....she doesn't seem like an airhead

If he didn't discuss financial matters but the 'affairs' became regular conversation, then I think the regular convos were her enquiring about romantic dalliances that he 'denied'.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
A worker his dad hired to manage finances was spending money on "useless expenses." "He bought a bunch of overalls with the logo on it."

Running up the credit card at $15,000/month on toys makes overalls look like a night out at the tattoo joint. MOO

The newly ordered Millard uniforms....

jailbirdFW9918.jpg

Does a time travelling amnesiac qualify for ODSP? Because I can't see anyone employing her in the future. What a waste of a degree. Or, why would Rabbit keep her on payroll till the Melon gets out? She would be way too old for him by then.

Don't think the Melon will be getting out....MOO

Hats off to Mr. Burns for standing his ground and not letting his 18 year old daughter anywhere near the monster. Both MM and CN where recruited and brainwashed around that age.

MOO

Sorry, still stuck on the red shoes here. Can't help but recall Isho and the "Red Shoes".

Might have also been a minimum order, or 'future-proofing'.

Generally the price per pair is much better when buying custom-logo items in bulk rather than a handful of pairs at a time. But I also agree that having 4-5 pairs per employee would be wise. Either way, it's not a frivolous expense for an aviation maintenance company.

And another quote by Adam Carter about DM denying affairs when asked. The reference seems to be mostly in regards to his involvement with other women.

If he didn't discuss financial matters but the 'affairs' became regular conversation, then I think the regular convos were her enquiring about romantic dalliances that he 'denied'.

thanks. I didn't pick up the right context from how I read the Molly Hayes tweets directly. Susan's were more clear (or I read them more carefully LOL)

Hats off to Mr. Burns for standing his ground and not letting his 18 year old daughter anywhere near the monster. Both MM and CN where recruited and brainwashed around that age.

MOO

Where are you getting this information from?

Where are you getting this information from?

From DM's interview with The Star. I believe he mentioned it in the leaked letters.

"Yet despite this professed trust in others, Millard expresses suspicions that his lawyer may not be passing on his letters. He goes against the wishes of his uncle and tries to finagle a visit from his 18-year-old cousin. “I would really like to know what’s going on with her,” he tells a friend."

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/letters-from-bosma-accused-dellen-millard-imply-he-believes-he-will-return-to-world-of-fast-cars-and-exotic-adventure

MOO

Am I being really judgemental, or does Isho not seem like the kind of guy who would have his friends over to watch a video?

Sorry, still stuck on the red shoes here. Can't help but recall Isho and the "Red Shoes".

Yes, I agree the red shoes have special meaning -- maybe more than one. I remember seeing a picture of CN on social media, maybe it was the Steam site, where she posed in costume wearing high red boots, and her name was Rubykinks. It could be a message to DM, and perhaps Isho, and others associated with them. She is in very deep, and may be afraid of others on the outside hurting her if she gives testimony that reveals some of their criminal activities and connections. IMO

I have to believe that all of these "I don't have a memory of that" and "I don't recall" responses are going to backfire. Typically this means you are hiding information, especially when you remember some things but not others. Selective testimony could be worse that being honest. It allows the jury members to fill in the gaps themselves. MOO

But her testimony isn't going to make or break this case....but I bet there are some text messages coming up that are going to have her squirming. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member