Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randomly:

Susan Clairmont @susanclairmont
Oh my. Just saw woman taking photos of crowd outside #Bosma court. Told her that's illegal. She's articling student at courthouse. Yikes!

Randomly:

Oh my. Just saw woman taking photos of crowd outside #Bosma court. Told her that's illegal. She's articling student at courthouse. Yikes!

Sounds like a complete circus there today with the two clowns in the prisoner box and the court jester on the stand

Colin, Alex and Lisa all mention the sexual expedition was on the way to the Hangar. Is there also testimony it happened on the way to MB's? They could have discussed the trailer on either trip.

I'm sorry but CN is the scum of the earth. A true bottom feeder. I think I will follow her trial closer than I am following this one. MOO

Wanna bet she answers DM's lawyer's questions and then gets another bout of amnesia when Dungey gets up there? Oh boy....let's hold out hope that Dungey lose his ***** on her!!!! MOO (but likely shared by many.)

Colin, Alex and Lisa all mention the sexual expedition was on the way to the Hangar. Is there also testimony it happened on the way to MB's? They could have discussed the trailer on either trip.

I believe her excuse for the first half of the trip is that they were 'extremely' stoned.

Did I miss something, "sexual expedition"?

Randomly:

How is taking photos of the crowd outside the courthouse illegal? :waitasec:

Lisa Hepfner @HefCHCHNews
Noudga and #Bosma jury coming back now.

Court now back in session. The jury is being recalled.
by Adam Carter 3:51 PM

I'm sorry but CN is the scum of the earth. A true bottom feeder. I think I will follow her trial closer than I am following this one. MOO

Wanna bet she answers DM's lawyer's questions and then gets another bout of amnesia when Dungey gets up there? Oh boy....let's hold out hope that Dungey lose his ***** on her!!!! MOO (but likely shared by many.)

There won't be a trial to follow unless you want to go to the courthouse yourself. She has opted for trial by judge. After today's performance, I can see why that is.

MOO

I thought we heard that they went and moved the Eliminator before going to the hanger?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Judge tells jury to take afternoon break. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Crown says it was news to him that Noudga's trip to hangar was a "sexual expedition." She is smiling as she leaves court.

She wanted to wipe that sad smile off his face.

molly hayes @mollyhayes
We are back. Leitch says he doesn't want to get into "who did what" re: sexual favours in the truck but asks how long it took. #Bosma

(Not taking over tweets from Snooper, but this did make me wonder if they've got someone monitoring WS.)

In my head, I'm going to translate every one of her future "I don't remember"s to "ahh goan wemembah".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste