Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only accessory after the fact that Felon is getting is distressed silver leg irons.

I was thinking the same thing in the first letter "The prosecution's case doesn't place me at a murder." not "I wasn't present at a murder."

Edit: I think we know why CN the star witness now.

Let's not call her a star....I have a feeling she might like it.

I remember commenting long ago that I couldn't wait for DM's head to explode with the realization of all he had lost...sounds like it really did happen. Sucks to be him.

I'm waiting for his arrogance to get the better of him as things start to crumble around him....as he jumps up and declares loudly that he did it and the plan was brilliant if that f'ing MS didn't F it up!!!! MOO

I remember commenting long ago that I couldn't wait for DM's head to explode with the realization of all he had lost...sounds like it really did happen. Sucks to be him.

I think Alex Pierson might have just witnessed that moment...

I'm waiting for his arrogance to get the better of him as things start to crumble around him....as he jumps up and declares loudly that he did it and the plan was brilliant if that f'ing MS didn't F it up!!!! MOO

Or pull a rubber mask off revealing that he's actually old man WM and that he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids?

"X needs to know what the police already know, so that x doesn't say anything contrary, x must have this information,
"Police know Mark gave Dell a locked toolbox," Millard writes in this letter.

So what do we think about Smich's chances now? Not sure what to make of this exchange? Is he trying to get someone to falsely implicate Smich?

Classic sociopath!

Paraphrasing:
Life has been unfair to me but I'm invincible
The guards like me. The one that doesn't is just a vindictive idiot
The psych. admires me
The tactical squad are just wannabees
Grandiose ideas of sailing the Atlantic
and last, but not least, sweet talking the last one he thinks is of use to him

You know, being serious for moment, it does suck to be him. It's sucks to have biology and environment collide into psychopathy and put you on an nearly unavoidable trajectory to life in prison because you almost have zero hope of cultivating the things necessary to give you a normal psychology and conscience. In some ways, there but for the grace of god etc. etc. He's a hollow shell in every important way, and I do feel something like regret for him. Like that scene in Fargo near the end, paraphrased "It's a beautiful day, and here you are.. and for what."

I am not at all caught up but actually I think "X" is in fact CN. She was the only inner circle person that by June or so hadn't given a statement if I am remembering correctly.

Is that a rhetorical question? :thinking: Because, of course, you know she doesn't know who X is.

IMO, its AM
Also in regards to the pics, there are several pics of AM working on stuff at the hanger. I'm sure AM would feel great knowing his buddy might have tried to set him up!

You know, being serious for moment, it does suck to be him. It's sucks to have biology and environment collide into psychopathy and put you on an nearly unavoidable trajectory to life in prison because you almost have zero hope of cultivating the things necessary to give you a normal psychology and conscience. In some ways, there but for the grace of god etc. etc. He's a hollow shell in every important way, and I do feel something like regret for him. Like that scene in Fargo near the end, paraphrased "It's a beautiful day, and here you are.. and for what."

People have free will. It was his choice to kill.

Also him basically saying things like "assuming I didn't lend my phone to someone else" about disclosure is basically saying "catch me if you can, LE".

If he wasn't involved, how did he know about the computer files they hadn't found yet and all the forensic evidence they would find?

MOO.

I can't drum up sympathy for sociopaths/psychopaths - they are too dangerous.

Meh .. probably done to influence both her and the jury, make them think he's all about love and family. MOO

Meh .. probably done to influence both her and the jury, make them think he's all about love and family. MOO

DM expected the letters to be destroyed, so I doubt he wrote with the idea that these letters would be read out in court.

DM expected the letters to be destroyed, so I doubt he wrote with the idea that these letters would be read out in court.

I didn't mean the letters; I was referring to his courtroom demeanour (theatrics?) of blinking back tears, clenching fist or jaws.

People have free will. It was his choice to kill.

Beyond the scope of this convo, but I'm not so sure about free will. Regardless, he's not making the choice to kill under the same conditions as you or I. At the prospect he feels no human connection, no guilt, no conscience, little fear, little stress and is wholly consumed by serving himself. Murder has no moral weight for a psychopath. He has no moral stop signs and probably made the choice without about as much thought and hesitation as I do when I decide to print personal stuff at work. I know I shouldn't, but I can justify it.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Newmarket, Ontario
After a brief break, we're back in session #Bomsa #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s49 seconds ago
Back. On to the next letter. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s39 seconds ago
This one is from Sept 25 or 26, she says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
He explains the different parts of the jail. "I'm in segregation," he says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s15 seconds ago
We're back. Next letter. Sept. 25 or 26. "I'm in segregation. To a lot of prisoners, this is apparently punishment."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 7s8 seconds ago
Next letter: It's not like I'm in general population.... I'm in segregation. To a lot of prisoners, this is apparently punishment."

I can't drum up sympathy for sociopaths/psychopaths - they are too dangerous.

I don't find them mutually exclusive concepts. You can understand both things: that they drew a really bad hand in life, and they must be locked up forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState