Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now moving onto another letter from September. The first section is redacted.
by Adam Carter 3:46 PM

He's talking about time in segregation. Millard says they offered to release him from segregation into the section with "child molesters."
by Adam Carter 3:47 PM

He refers to it as the "diddler range."
by Adam Carter 3:48 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
"The jail has offered to let me outof segregation; considering I'm such a non troublesome prisoner." Want to put him with child molesters.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
He says they offered to send him to a PC range--"the child molester range." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 14s14 seconds ago Newmarket, Ontario
Millard letter from September details life in jail to his girlfriend, Christina Noudga #Bosma #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 32s33 seconds ago
The jail has offered to let me out of segregation since I'm so well behaved, Millard says. He didn't want to be put with child molesters.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
Talks about "jail politics" and warning from a guard not to go to a PC range--"the diddler range." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3s4 seconds ago
He says "*advertiser censored**ers in administration" tried to trick him (into going there). #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"I knew before I was arrested that I wanted you to be the mother of my children. I was waiting for you to finish school..."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
"I have finally found the girl I have spent my entire life waiting for. And now I'm in jail. *advertiser censored**! What if I don't beat the charges?"

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Moncton, New Brunswick
Millard writes: "What if I don't beat the charges? What if I"m given a life sentence? I'm sure you would book overnight trailer visits."

[video=youtube;pK5d-hJKMUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK5d-hJKMUI[/video]

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 21s22 seconds ago
Millard says he at first didn't realize the offer to leave segregation would lead to a more dangerous situation for him.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
Millard didn't want to go to "diddler range." "In set we're locked in our cells twenty three hours a day." For weak, dangerous, annoying.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
Says social worker asked why he didn't want to go to PC range. He said he is "one of the weak, a pansy rich boy like myself couldn't deal...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s10 seconds ago
...with those hoodlums. They'd beat me up in exchange for money." Says he's had four such beatings. #Bosma

* good job, guys!

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17s17 seconds ago
Millard is describing life in jail. Once a month a social worker asks him if he wants to leave segregation. His cell changes often.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 29s29 seconds ago
He'd been in hole 4 months. Reads about "law, language and war strategy...I've always been able to achieve extraordinary goals."

I don't find them mutually exclusive concepts. You can understand both things: that they drew a really bad hand in life, and they must be locked up forever.

By bad hand in life - do you mean his brain is wired abnormally? If so, I agree. Bad childhood environment? Doesn't sound like it.

He also talks about "cliques" in jail.
by Adam Carter 3:49 PM

"I spend most of the day reading about law language and war strategy," Millard says. "I had the thought that maybe this is a good place from which to prepare for a trial."
by Adam Carter 3:50 PM

"I wont ask you testimony that could be disproven," Millard says. "What I wrote to you before was a rough draft ... we need to get out stories straight, I need to know what you're willing to do."
by Adam Carter 3:51 PM

"You said you wanted to be a secret agent. Be mine?" The letter says.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 23s23 seconds ago
"I spend most of the day reading law, language, and war strategy. I had the thought that maybe this is a good place from which to prepare"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
He says he's been reading about law. "I've always been able to achieve extraordinary goals." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s31 seconds ago
"I won't ask you to give testimony that could be disproved...We need to get our stories straight. I need to know what you're will to do?"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s44 seconds ago
But says he'll "need help" to get out if this bind. "You said you wanted to be a secret agent," he writes. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 35s35 seconds ago
Millard says he won't force Noudga to lie if the lie could be disproven. "You said you wanted to be a secret agent."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 54s55 seconds ago
"We need to get our stories straight. I need to know what u are willing to do. U said u were willing to be a secret agent"' @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
Leitch asks Noudga if that was a reference to a past record. She says no it was a career she expressed interest in. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 52s52 seconds ago
"I was always fascinated by James Bond," Noudga says. Secret agent was a job option she considered, she says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s46 seconds ago
"Be mine? Life has a funny way of giving us exactly what we wished for." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 59s59 seconds ago
"You said you wanted to be a secret agent?" Leitch asks about that. Noudga says "it is a career I always thought about...like James Bond."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 59s59 seconds ago
Nougda says she wanted to be a secret agent. She is mentioned interest in bond. Crown laughs at her.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 52s52 seconds ago Newmarket, Ontario
Millard letter to Noudga: I need to know what you're willing to do... we need to get our stories straight. #Bosma #TimBosma

I am not at all caught up but actually I think "X" is in fact CN. She was the only inner circle person that by June or so hadn't given a statement if I am remembering correctly.

Could be an 'Xtina' implication too, like Christina Aguilera.

"Here's your chance to be a covert operative," Millard writes.

"Just staying quiet has been an immense help already," Millard writes. "If Mark and Andrew had done the same, this would have been a lot easier." He refers to them as "Poor Andrew" and "Treacherous Mark."
by Adam Carter 3:53 PM

Poor DM, his posse didn't stay quiet.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Leitch actually laughs. So does the courtroom. Noudga wants to be James Bond.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 57s58 seconds ago
Millard offers her the chance to be a covert operative. He needs her help. "Help could be testimony.. or secretly delivering a message."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s51 seconds ago
"Help could be testimony. Help could be other things too...like secretly delivering a message... #Bosma's

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 50s51 seconds ago Newmarket, Ontario
Millard letter to Noudga: To win a trial, I need help... Just staying quiet has been an immense help already. #Bosma #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s35 seconds ago
"Just staying quiet has been an immense help already. If Mark and Andrew had done the same this would be a lot easier."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"Help could be testimony. Help could be other things too...like secretly delivering a message... #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Millard says "just staying quiet has been an immense help already. If Mark and Andrew had done the same this would be a lot easier."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 55s55 seconds ago Newmarket, Ontario
Millard letter: "Treacherous Mark, got himself charged by trying to put it on me." #Bosma #TimBosma

Just staying quiet has been an immense help already." Then says it would be easier if "Mark and Andrew had done the same." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"And treacherous Mark; got himself charged by trying to put it on me. These are the most lethal pieces currently played against me."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 54s55 seconds ago
"Poor Andrew. Sh** his pants and spilled his guts. And treacherous Mark; got himself charged by trying to put it on me."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s25 seconds ago
He then goes on about how he realizes how much he loves her "now that I'm facing life in prison." #Bosma

Does anyone know what CN went to university for? I don't know of many jobs who don't ask if you have a criminal record. If she gets convicted, her schooling was probably all for nothing even after she is released.

She could try SNC Lavalin. She sounds like their kind of gal.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 56s56 seconds ago
"I resisted loving you. Frankly, it scared me." Now, Millard says, he's ready for love and commitment.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 54s54 seconds ago
Millard goes on to profess his love for Noudga. He didn't love her before because "Frankly, it scared me."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 33s33 seconds ago Newmarket, Ontario
Noudga tells the jury many of her letters to Millard were emotional, mushy #Bosma #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25s25 seconds ago
Noudga says a lot of her letters were mushy and emotional, Millard was "aloof" in their relationship. "I wanted to know if it bothered him"

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 24s24 seconds ago
"To win at trial I need help. Help cld be testimony. Help cld be other things. Like delivering a msg." @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s37 seconds ago
"In one of your letters you asked if being mushy emotional was something that bothered me," he writes. #Bosma

If CN truly knew nothing, why does he express his thanks for her staying quiet??

So what do we think about Smich's chances now? Not sure what to make of this exchange? Is he trying to get someone to falsely implicate Smich?

I think TD will have a field day with CN and possibly score his biggest "TD" of the case. Smich will be presented as having been completely framed. I'm honestly thinking he has a good chance at 2nd degree

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
She says she asked that because he was always "aloof" in their relationship. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Millard: I love all that you are. Even the parts I hat. Fantasizing about our relationship... is what got me through suicide watch.

His letter refers to other Noudga letters that haven't been found.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 54s54 seconds ago
"Fantasizing about our reunion, about the possibility of us living the rest of our lives together is that got me through suicide watch."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 47s47 seconds ago
"Staying quiet has already helped me. Had mark and andrew done the same this wld be easier. Poor andrew **** his pants. Spilled his guys"

He writes that she previously "asked why I did not contact you first." She says this is because he contacted another woman first. #Bosma

Noudga says a lot of the letters she sent were mushy and emotional.
by Adam Carter 3:54 PM

"Fantasizing about our reunion, about the possibility of us living the rest of our lives together, is what got me through suicide watch," Millard says.
by Adam Carter 3:55 PM

Noudga says Millard contacted another woman before her, and she saw that online. Goodman says this is heresy.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

"That first letter from you you completely shifted my emotions. I was starving emotionally. I was down and just hanging on," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 49s49 seconds ago
Noudga saw online a letter she thought meant Millard sent a letter to another woman before sending one to her. She was mad

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
"And treacherous Mark got himself charged by trying to put this on me" @AM900CHML

He says he'd written her a letter but his lawyer couldn't send it "because of the court order." #Bosma

Noudga says Millard wrote letters to another woman as well. She learned about it "on line."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 48s48 seconds ago
Millard says it's because he was under no-contact order. "That first letter from you completely shifted my emotions."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 47s47 seconds ago
"In one of your letters you asked how I came into contact with Dejiana. She wrote to me 'Hi you don't know me. I believe in you.'" #Bosma

So...time for a new poll? These letters are incredibly incriminating! How arrogant does this guy have to be to think he could put these thoughts on paper and be safe? Unbelievable. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState