Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 39s39 seconds ago
"That first letter was like life itself being returned to me. I did contact you first." Millard mentions other woman: Dejiana.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 22s22 seconds ago
Millard says he made communication with Noudga a top priority

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
He says this woman came to see him. "I think she is who she says she is. Although I remain extremely cautious. It's damned odd." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6s7 seconds ago
Millard had responded to a letter from a stranger named "Dejiana" and the letter appeared online. "I even had her come visit me"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6s7 seconds ago
Dejiana wrote "hi, you don't know me, I believe in you." He suspected she was a cop, but when letter went on line he had her come visit.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15s16 seconds ago
She writes" hi. U don't know me. I believe in u. I thought she was a cop hoping to get me to say something about the case."@AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He writes that she previously "asked why I did not contact you first." She says this is because he contacted another woman first. #Bosma

Earlier today she said DM contacted her first. I don't believe it was about another woman. She is deflecting a lie because she forgot that's in a letter.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 18s18 seconds ago
Millard says the woman offered to come to court to support him. Maybe even bring others too.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
He says "she has offered to come to court to support me" which he says has an effect on the jury. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s15 seconds ago
"She has offered to come to court to support me. I could use that. Perhaps she could even bring people with her."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
Millard then references lyrics to a song she'd sent him -- "King and Lionheart." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Noudga sent lyrics to "King and Lionheart" to Millard. He says he imagined her singing the song. "I have always thought of you as a lioness"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s11 seconds ago
He writes about how badly he wants her. "I'm keeping it (my body) sexy for you, for when we can get naked again." #Bosma

These letters wreak of mind games and control. He knows she feels and is using it to get her buy in. I imagine his text that night of do you love me came with conditions of well then you do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
He finishes it with "I love you. I am not afraid." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s28 seconds ago
He refers to song King and Lionheart. Noudga sent him the lyrics. "I have always thought of you as a lioness..."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 20s20 seconds ago
"Oh god thinking of your love undoes all of my defenses. I want so badly to be with you. "... something about lightning.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
"I'm keeping it sexy for you for when we can get naked together again. I love you. I am not afraid."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13s13 seconds ago
"I don't thk she is a cop. I even had her come see me. I remain cautious. But she cld be helpful. As mentioned before 1/2

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
Next letter. Oct 1. In it he discusses the court process. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13s13 seconds ago
Some of Millard's writing is so overwrought the courtroom is actually laughing. Sparks arcing from his chest due to love for Christina, etc.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 22s22 seconds ago
Next letter Oct 1: Millard describes pretrial that he expects. Sounds like he means "preliminary hearing."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 14s14 seconds ago
"People who come to court as spectators can be seen by the jury. She cld come support me" @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
"At pretrial, useless witnesses that would waste a jury's time are weeded out." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13s13 seconds ago
"I'm assuming they have Grissom from CSI las Vegas working on the case."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s11 seconds ago
"I'm assuming they have Grissom from CSI Las Vegas working the case and will discover and prove anything...if someone dies accidentally...

Millard's letter refers to a Dejiana, who wrote to Millard. He wrote that he believed she was a cop.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

"As I think I've mentioned before, the people who are in the court as spectators have an effect on the jury," Millard writes about this woman. "She has offered to come to court to support me. I could use that."
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

Noudga wrote he is "keeping it sexy for you, for when we can be naked again."
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

"The science shows a body was disposed of, it does not show how someone dies. If someone dies accidentally and then the body is disposed of, thats not murder," Millard writes. "If someone dies accidentally, during a robbery, that's murder." Millard calls Michalski's testimony "a problem."
by Adam Carter 4:04 PM

("Disposed of" How insanely sickening)

He calls him a "f--king pansy scared into giving up a true friend."
by Adam Carter 4:05 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 10s11 seconds ago
If someone dies accidentally and then the body is desposed of that's not murder. If someone dies accidentally during a robbery,that's murder

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 20s21 seconds ago
...and the body is disposed of, that's not murder...There's a problem. And it's the testimony of Andrew Michalski."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now
He theorizes about "CSI." Says science shows a body was disposed of, not how a person died. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 23s23 seconds ago Newmarket, Ontario
Millard letter to Noudga: If someone dies accidentally, during a robbery, that's a murder. #TimBosma #Bosma

* get that straight, WSers....even DM knows that!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s44 seconds ago
He references Andrew's evidence (re: May 4 convo). "*advertiser censored**ing pansy scared into giving up a true friend." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 53s53 seconds ago
Millard says the problem is testimony of Andrew Michalski, who said Millard asked if he should steal from the nice guy or the *advertiser censored*****?

Millard's letter refers to a Dejiana, who wrote to Millard. He wrote that he believed she was a cop.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

"As I think I've mentioned before, the people who are in the court as spectators have an effect on the jury," Millard writes about this woman. "She has offered to come to court to support me. I could use that."
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

Noudga wrote he is "keeping it sexy for you, for when we can be naked again."
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

:thinking:

I wonder if his good friend Dee ever showed up in court? hmmmm......he's hanging himself here.....almost hard to watch.....I have to admit I'm again wondering how much MS knew.....oh DM.....delusions of grandeur......just wow...

I'm only on pg 9, but I have to leave now for work. Before I do though, I just want to say that this girl is a real piece of work and a freaking liar. I hope they throw the book at her when it's her turn at trial.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s51 seconds ago
Michalski's evidence about stolen truck: "Whose should I steal? The nice guy's or the *******s?" Says Michalski "doesn't understand the law.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"His testimony not forensic science is going to get me convicted." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s57 seconds ago
"We are going to argue that Andrew was given the message that he wasn't going home until he said what the police wanted to hear."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s55 seconds ago
He says his testimony points to robbery and that's a "problem." #Bosma

"When someone dies accidentally during a robbery that's murder." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 44s44 seconds ago
Now explaining that andre michalski is the most important witness. And the only piece of evidence that puts me at the robbery"

Millard discusses Michalski's statement to police in the letter.
by Adam Carter 4:06 PM

"if Andrew were to testify that police coached him on what they wanted to hear, before his statement was given, that would be a huge blow to the prosecution's case," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 4:07 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 42s42 seconds ago
Millard goes on about Michalski testimony, he's very concerned that he change his statement before trial.

He says if Andrews were to say he was "coached" by police on what to say, it would be a "blow" to the prosecution's case. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
He says "all he had to do was say nothing but instead he tried to talk his way out." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 38s38 seconds ago
Says Michalski was recorded in cruiser on way to station. Millard says police coached his evidence. "All he had to do was say nothing."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 34s34 seconds ago
Millard is analyzing and assessing info police got from Michalski. "... he's completely thrown me under the bus."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s23 seconds ago
"Andrew needs to say I showed him a picture of a truck and said who's should I BUY." #bosma

Really DM???

Now looking at another letter from Aug. 11. He's talking about an issue he was having with his shoulder and rehabing it.
by Adam Carter*3:05 PM

MS had the shoulder issue and was going to see a doc that Friday (according to MM)

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s51 seconds ago
Michalski's evidence about stolen truck: "Whose should I steal? The nice guy's or the *******s?" Says Michalski "doesn't understand the law.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"His testimony not forensic science is going to get me convicted." #Bosma

So DM's letter just corroborated AM's testimony that that conversation took place.

Oh DM. Silly, silly DM. Not only did you want that conversation to not be known about, you wrote about it on a piece of paper you couldn't guarantee would be destroyed.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 45s46 seconds ago
He wants Michalski to say that Millard wanted to buy, not steal a truck. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45s46 seconds ago
Some portions of these letters are blacked out — "redacted" — for legal reasons.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 21s22 seconds ago
Millards explaining to nougda how "he is a *advertiser censored**ing panzy. Scared into giving up a true friend" he goes on to say what michalski shld say

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s43 seconds ago
"Someone needs to shake him up. I protected him by telling him nothing." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 30s30 seconds ago
"Andrew needs to say I showed him a picture of a truck and asked who's I should BUY. ... someone needs to shake him up."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
"He should never have moved things after I was arrested. That was Mark who brought heat to him, not me." #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cortneyrose