Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
He writes about incidents of police showing up at his mom's, and breaking into a car in Waterloo. #Bosma

"they are watching my mom's and you can't spot them. I think it's safe to assume they know you two meet," he tells her. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
Millard is telling her about someone ringing his mother's doorbell... They are watching my Mum's, and you can't spot them.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
Crown asks why she didn't go to police. "I wanted him to love me the way I loved him. I didn't thk it wld benefit anyone."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Newmarket, Ontario
In a letter, Millard writes to Noudga that he believes police are watching his mother's home #Bosma #TimBosma

She says at that point the non-communication order was clear. But she says it had gone on so long "might as well continue." #Bosma

To be fair, he really didn't have a choice.

Of course he did. He wasn't even supposed to be contacting her in the first place and he didn't HAVE to contact her. No one sat with him in his cell and forced him to write these very detailed letters. That was his choice to write them IMO.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Undercover cops stop the guy after and ask why he was at Burns' house. "They're watching my mum's." Noudga and his mom were meeting.

Millard says it's safe to assume "they" know Noudga was meeting with his mother. "I hope you read these letters in an enclosed place."

Nougda' "I thgt del was trying to benefit himself." @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
"I hoe you take this warning very seriously. These aren't unmarked beat cops. These are real undercover and they are watching carefully."

"Where none of the public can see you. These aren't beat cops, they're real undercover."

"Be careful my love. If you're going to undertake contacting Andrew it has to be done with mission impossible super spy perfection." #Bosma

Millard letter: Be careful my love. If you're going to undertake talking to Andrew, it has to be done with Mission Impossible...perfection

"If you're going to undertake contacting Andrew it has to be done with Mission Impossible, James Bond, super spy perfection."

"If you're going to undertake contacting Andrew it has to be done with Mission Impossible, James Bond, super spy perfection."

He suggests she and him fake a romance if police stop them. Says it's ok "as long as all of him stays on the outside of you." #Bosma

Millard letter: Have your cover stories planned, and ready #Bosma #TimBosma

"This is full out CIA espionage...you wanted to be a spy...wish granted!" #Bosma

"Will you be my spy? Destroy this letter," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 4:23 PM

Noudga kept it.

Noudga says she doesn't think she replied to this letter.
by Adam Carter 4:24 PM

Now another letter: "Even planning a robbery, which someone else goes out and commits, results in a murder conviction for the at home planner, if a death occurs, even an accidental death. Andrew is the only evidence of any planning. He must say he did not hear any planning of any kind. Ever. No other thefts either."
by Adam Carter 4:26 PM

Millard again tells her to destroy this letter.

huh???? he CHOOSE to write the letter.....how is that not a choice?

What I mean is he knew he was f__ked, his only way out was to get witnesses to change testimony. The only way he could do that was through the letters.

"You must assume that you, and he, are being followed always. ... "this is full out CIA espionage."

He tells her to think on it. Then asks "will you be my spy? destroy this letter!" #Bosma

She did not destroy this letter. She kept it. #Bosma

He suggests she pretends to be Michalski's girlfriend. "Will you be my spy? Destroy this letter!"

Millard writes at the bottom of the letter: Destroy this letter! #TimBosma #Bosma

Letters go on telling nougda that cops r watching. That if she is talking to AM to have a plan. And to destroy the letter.@AM900CHML .

Leitch asks if he'd included this direction in other letters previously. She says no. #Bosma

At the end "Destroy this letter!" There's a drawing at the bottom. "Not an accurate one." It's blacked out for the jury.

Noudga says she didn't contact Michalski and she never answered Millard's question. "I don't think I replied to this one." #bosma

She says she never answered the question about being the spy. #Bosma

"If u r contacting AM it has to be done w mission impossible, james Bond super spy perfevtion. U must assume u and he w be confronted"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Next letter "Even planning a robbery, which someone else goes out and commits, results in a murder conviction.." #TimBosma

Noudga kept it.

Now another letter: "Even planning a robbery, which someone else goes out and commits, results in a murder conviction for the at home planner, if a death occurs, even an accidental death. Andrew is the only evidence of any planning. He must say he did not hear any planning of any kind. Ever. No other thefts either."

Thank you for spelling out premeditation for the jury!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Next letter. Oct 4, (so precedes the last one which was oct 7). #Bosma

"Even planning a robbery which someone else goes out and commits results in a murder conviction for the at home planner...

...if a death occurs. Even an accidental death." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Newmarket, Ontario
Another letter, Millard writes: Andrew is only evidence of any planning. He must say he did not hear any planning, of any kind. Ever #Bosma

"Andrew is the only evidence of any planning. He must say he did not hear any planning of any kind. Ever. No other thefts either."

Stresses a need to change Andrew Michalski's testimony.
"If ever there was a letter to destroy, these are they." #Bosma

Next letter. Oct. 4. "Even planning a robbery which someone else goes out and commits...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
"...results in a murder conviction for the at home planner, if a death occurs, even an accidental death."

Millard writes: If ever there were letter to destroy, these are they. Re read them. Take the contact info. Destroy them now. #Bosma

"I don't mind u being romantic if it is to benefit me. U wanted to be a spy. Wish granted. DESTROY THIS LETTER"

(After long blacked-out area) "If ever there were letter to destroy, these are they. Reread them."

Then a list: "buy never steal, coached by police, just wanted to go home, swore to himself to make it right at court." #Bosma

Millard also gives a lawyer's contact that Michalski should contact if he "agrees to help."
by Adam Carter 4:28 PM

"He's never given me details about what he's done," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 4:29 PM

"Protecting tour credibility, an preparing to give testimony, is how you can help me most ... the second most important role is getting Andrew on board to help. He's got to say he never heard anything about any thefts or plans to steal anything, especially nothing about stealing a truck." Millard says he could get "cross examiners to drill and train him."
by Adam Carter 4:30 PM

Millard letter to Noudga: So are you my secret agent?

Point form notes: buy, never steal; coached by police; just wanted to go home; swore to himself to make it alright at court

"So are you my secret agent? Careful what you wish for. Buy, never steal...."

Millard then gives the name of a a lawyer he suggests Michalski retains if willing to help--Christopher Tarach. #Bosma

"Of course you or I did not give this contact for Chris," he then says. #Bosma

#Millard recommends that Michalski could get a particular Mississauga lawyer.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
"Andrew Michalski is the only evidence of planning" DM explains what he faces if caught. And a lawyer he can use. @AM900CHML

Millard says Andrew should hire lawyer Christopher Tarach and provides his phone number..

He then says "your most important role is going to be taking the stand." #Bosma

"your most important role is going to be taking the stand. As you know I was trying to prevent this for you..."

"As you know I was trying to prevent this for you," he writes. Leitch asks what that means? She doesn't know. #Bosma

Then back to Andrew. "He's got to say he never heard anything about any thefts or plans to steal anything...

'... but the prosecutor is going to force it. Protecting your credibility and preparing to give testimony is how you can help me most"

Millard tells Noudga: ."Your most important role is going to be taking the stand."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Newmarket, Ontario
Millard letter: Protecting your credibility and preparing to give testimony, how you can help me most. Do not allow that to be sacrificed.

"...especially nothing about stealing a truck. He heard I wanted to buy a truck." #Bosma

"Protecting your credibility and preparing to give testimony is how you can help be most." Then says he can have lawyers train Andrew.

"Second most important role is getting Andrew on board to help. He's got to say he never heard anything about any thefts."

"Bringing Andrew back to my side, brings me back from losing, and puts me at a tie. Your testimony though, will be what wins it," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 4:32 PM

"Help me Obiwanrubikinks, you're my only hope," Millard writes. Then there's a drawing of Noudga in a Star Wars theme.
by Adam Carter 4:33 PM

Noudga kept it.

At home planner??? Now I've heard everything!!!! Damn the rest of the evidence....poor DM was sitting at home watching CSI while this all went down. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste