Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"Someone needs to shake him up. I protected him by telling him nothing. He should never have moved things after I was arrested."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
"It was Mark who *advertiser censored**ed up a truck robbery, not me. And just because I helped clean up Mark's mess does not mean I should also pay for it."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s41 seconds ago
"It was Mark who F'd up a truck robbery, not me. And just because I helped clean up Mark's mess, does not mean I should pay for it."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s35 seconds ago
"It was Mark who *advertiser censored**ed up a truck robbery, not me. And just because I helped clean up Mark's mess, does not mean I should also pay for it."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"I need him to undo the damage he has done to me...if he knew his words were going to get me a life sentence he would want to change them"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"If he knew his words were going to get me a life sentence, he would change them. Show him how he can and he will change them."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s43 seconds ago
"If he knew that his words were going to get me a life sentence, he would want to change them. Show him how he can and he will change them."

Leitch asks Noudga if she went to the police. She did not. She also did not go to Andrew. "I didn't think it was right," she says. #Bosma

Noudga says she didn't ask Michalski to change his statement. "I didn't think it was right."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 58s58 seconds ago
Leitch asks if she thought it was right to hang onto the letter and not go to police. She says at the time she loved him. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 59s60 seconds ago
"I always wanted him to love me back the way I loved him," she says. "Now I realize it was a really stupid thing to do." #BosmA

Did you think it was right to hold onto the letter and not go to police? I didn't really think.

Millard says Michalski said what he needed to in his statement to get home. "Somebody needs to shake him up. I protected him by telling him nothing."
by Adam Carter 4:09 PM

"It was Mark who f--ked up a truck robbery, not me," Millard writes. "Just because I helped clean up Mark's mess, does not mean I should also pay for it."

Millard writes "If he knew that his words were going to get me a life sentence, he would want to change them. Show him how he can, and he will change him." Noudga says she thought he meant having her talk to Michalski about changing his testimony. She says she didn't ask him to do that. "I didn't think it was right," she says.
by Adam Carter 4:12 PM

So I guess we are now clear on where CN draws the moral line. She will help move the incinerator and wipe prints off the trailer but get someone to change their statement? No that just doesn't seem ok to her.

MOO.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s45 seconds ago
She says at the time it was odd to read and didn't think of it as a benefit to anybody (besides Dellen). #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
Noudga says she always wanted #Millard to love her like she loved him.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 38s38 seconds ago
Noudga says that was Millard asking her to go to Michalski to get him to change testimony. She said she would do it because she loved him.

"Like what he wanted everything to come out as, to help him," she says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s47 seconds ago
Leitch asks if he was asking her to go to Andrew. She agrees but says she did not. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
She "weighed the pros and cons and the cons outweighed the pros." #Bosma

She says she never actually went to Michalski though. "I weighed the pros and cons." She even wrote them down. Threw that out.

"The cons outweighed the pros" of going to Michalski and asking him to change testimony.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 41s41 seconds ago
She says she may have even written those pros and cons down but "threw it out with the notion of doing so." #Bosma

Next letter. Oct. 3. "Hi love!" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 47s47 seconds ago
"Today was the first day I sat down and started reading the Ukrainian phrase book." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 36s36 seconds ago
"Hi love! Today was the first day I sat down and started reading the Ukrainian phrase book." Millard had no interest in Ukranian before.

Millard discusses Michalski's statement to police in the letter.
by Adam Carter 4:06 PM

"if Andrew were to testify that police coached him on what they wanted to hear, before his statement was given, that would be a huge blow to the prosecution's case," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 4:07 PM

AHHHH! BINGOOOOOO! There's the answer about who was to change their testimony.

Millard says Michalski said what he needed to in his statement to get home. "Somebody needs to shake him up. I protected him by telling him nothing."

"It was Mark who f--ked up a truck robbery, not me," Millard writes. "Just because I helped clean up Mark's mess, does not mean I should also pay for it."

Millard writes "If he knew that his words were going to get me a life sentence, he would want to change them. Show him how he can, and he will change him." Noudga says she thought he meant having her talk to Michalski about changing his testimony. She says she didn't ask him to do that. "I didn't think it was right," she says.
by Adam Carter 4:12 PM

So I guess we are now clear on where CN draws the moral line. She will help move the incinerator and wipe prints off the trailer but get someone to change their statement? No that just doesn't seem ok to her.

MOO.

... or AM might tell on her. Heaven forbid she get involved!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
"I have to admit, I've learned a lot here in jail." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 31s31 seconds ago
Millard says he's driven to learn while in jail, he's learned a lot about himself. And humans.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
"I've learned a lot about myself and of course I'm learning about humans. The interactions between guards and prisoners." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
He writes that he and her and Pedo had "formed a family." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s15 seconds ago
Next letter. Oct. 3. Millard is learning Ukranian from a book. "I've learned a lot here in jail. It's a terrible uncomfortable experience.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s42 seconds ago
Then writes "mm I just had your pictures out. God you're gorgeous." #Bosma

So I'm thinking DM's defense strategy will be/has been that he intended to steal the truck, TB accidentally died and therefore they would be aiming for Manslaughter.
Since that's pretty clear in the letters. I'm surprised they admitted to him authoring the letters.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
With all of this isolation, I've learned a lot about myself. And of course I'm learning about humans."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 37s37 seconds ago
"Someome needs to shake him up. I protected him by telling him nothing. He never shld have moved thgs after I was arrested" @AM900CHML

"It's painful to be away from you and Pedo. The 3 of us formed a family. I take that pain and burn it as fuel to get to our reunion."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 48s49 seconds ago
Millard writes about looking at Noudga's sexy selfies.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 33s34 seconds ago
"It was mark who ****ed up the truck robbery.not me. just because I cleaned up marks mess, doesn't mean I shld also pay for it" @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s16 seconds ago
Now seeing some translations of phrases he wrote in Ukrainian. "Dellen loves Christina." "Never a lender nor a borrower be." #Bosma

Now moving to another letter from October. In it, MIllard is talking about learning Ukrainian.
by Adam Carter 4:13 PM

Millard is also talking about how learning in jail drives him.
by Adam Carter 4:14 PM

Court now seeing Ukrainian phrases Millard wrote out with English translations underneath. This is him practicing Ukrainian.
by Adam Carter 4:17 PM

"It was Mark who *advertiser censored**ed up a truck robbery, not me. And just because I helped clean up Mark's mess, does not mean I should also pay for it."

well Mark does keep telling everyone he ******ed up

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s28 seconds ago
Now seeing Ukrainian translations: Dellen loves Christina. Never a lender, nor a borrower be. First learn the alphabet.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
"First learn the alphabet." "Then work on the language. Ha ha." She says his writing's correct but grammatically incorrect. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 23s24 seconds ago
"Andrew didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. I need to undo the damage he has done to me. If he knew his words were going to get me 1/2

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
"It may be a ridiculous way to learn" "but such are the challenges of self teaching." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s15 seconds ago
Looking at Ukranian lines he sent her. Noudga is critiquing his work. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 10s11 seconds ago
"It may be a rediculous (sic) way to learn but such are the challenges of self teaching."

"Someone needs to shake him up. I protected him by telling him nothing. He should never have moved things after I was arrested."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
"It was Mark who *advertiser censored**ed up a truck robbery, not me. And just because I helped clean up Mark's mess does not mean I should also pay for it."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s41 seconds ago
"It was Mark who F'd up a truck robbery, not me. And just because I helped clean up Mark's mess, does not mean I should pay for it."

"I need him to undo the damage he has done to me...if he knew his words were going to get me a life sentence he would want to change them"

"If he knew his words were going to get me a life sentence, he would change them. Show him how he can and he will change them."

If this doesn't make MS get on the stand and defend himself, nothing will.

By bad hand in life - do you mean his brain is wired abnormally? If so, I agree. Bad childhood environment? Doesn't sound like it.

I mean the collision of your wiring and your environment as whole - home, extended family, school, even the larger culture. It doesn't have to be a 'classic' bad childhood environment. Parents can be doing their best as they see it and still be seeding a minefield. Somebody previously made the fascinating point about the emotional impact of Millard flying at an early age, which is family no doubt did to provide him with skill, opportunity and a sense of family belonging. But you might have to suppress a natural fear to fly at a young age, and if you're already dealing with a proneness to shallow emotions that may further degrade your ability to connect. Maybe as a parent you turn inward during your divorce and fail to perceive the very specific needs of your child because you're struggling yourself. Maybe you feel guilty about your divorce so you indulge your child and fail to set limits that he actually needs. Maybe you want to instill humility in your son and don't notice that the clothing he wears and the truck he arrives in sets him apart from his peers in a way that is threatening his ability to connect with others which impedes empathy development. Etc. etc. Sometimes it can be the normal failings we all have as parents fitting in a terrible way with the needs of a specific child with specific vulnerabilities. I don't mean in any way to excuse the man Millard became, just note that he will spend the rest of his life in prison with very little chance of ever having avoided that. I do find something to regret in that.

So DM's letter just corroborated AM's testimony that that conversation took place.

Oh DM. Silly, silly DM. Not only did you want that conversation to not be known about, you wrote about it on a piece of paper you couldn't guarantee would be destroyed.

To be fair, he really didn't have a choice.

Now seeing another letter from Oct. 7. He refers to her as "Miss elusive" -- she says she hadn't been writing back to him much by then.
by Adam Carter 4:19 PM

In the letter, Millard is talking about someone going to his mother's house, and then a police officer stopping that person. "They are watching my Mum's ... I think it's safe to assume they know you two meet."
by Adam Carter 4:21 PM

Noudga says by this point she knew that Millard wasn't allowed to talk to her.
by Adam Carter 4:21 PM

"If you are going to undertake contacting Andrew, it has to be done with Mission Impossible, James Bond, super spy perfection," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 4:22 PM

I somehow don't think James Bond would leave a "super spy perfection" paper trail.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 35s35 seconds ago Newmarket, Ontario
Millard attempts to write Noudga a letter in Ukrainian, one of several languages he was trying to learn #Bosma #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
2/2 "a life sentence he wld change them. Show him how he can. And he'll change them. I love him. I know he loves me. He has a loyal heart"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Onto the next letter. Oct. 7 (he's now using Ukrainian for his dates). #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
He says "ok miss elusive." She says she was writing less frequently at this point. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
"OK, miss elusive,"Millard starts a letter after Noudga slows her comms.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Next letter. "October 7" in Ukranian. He calls her "Miss Elusive" because she's writing less. Talks of someone going to his mom's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cortneyrose