Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hasn't this been an eventful day. Wow!

DM should be teaching "The Art of Manipulation" 101.

I'm glad the Crown laughed at CN and I'm glad the courtroom laughed at her too. Put her in her place.

I must say that MB's conduct has me shaking my head. Why oh why was she not charged?

Finally, the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

What a bunch of monsters these people are.

We still don't know who "Wishbone" is, so perhaps it's not important at this point. However, it is peculiar that this person texted DM "hey" at 9:06pm on Friday, May 10th, around the same time everyone was becoming aware of DM's arrest. Sheer coincidence?

Nice to see you brightii! :)

How do you reconcile the fireside furniture and sausages photos embedded in the series of texts about the 'mission' with the belief that MS was not aware of the plan to incinerate a body?

Thanks and nice to see you again too JuneBug67! :)

I truly am not sure of what to make of that photo or text, and hope to see some context or explanation to come to light.

All MOO.

The irony is if DM had taken his own advice and STFU.....there could potentially (although not really) be some doubt as to the premeditation part of this. He's a narcissist with delusions of grandeur (as clearly evidenced in his letters today) who put the final nail in his own coffin. MOO.

It's literally amazing how thoroughly he has hung himself. I can't think of a single piece of key evidence both before and after his apprehension that didn't come directly from some delusional level of self belief. My tattoos? No problem...I'm smiley! Hottest truck in the country sitting on a tarp in the middle of my hangar? Hey, I'm Dellen Millard. Yack yack yacking before the theft, after the theft, thinking he could pull so many strings from jail and actually pull it off. Psychopaths are narcissistic and delusional. There's a great story that came out of Robert Hare's research about an extremely obese middle aged man in prison whose post prison career plan was to be a professional gymnast.

I truly am not sure of what to make of that photo or text, and hope to see some context or explanation to come to light.

All MOO.

Brightii ... stay strong to your opinion ... I am right there with you. At this point there is only the cell pings, a grainy video and some circumstantial evidence to prove MS was guilty of 1st degree murder. As a juror, I do not think that would be enough to send someone away to jail for life. In addition, the letters from DM point to him trying to frame MS, which makes the previous evidence even flakier.

All MOO.

I think the immediate context is what is so damaging. The photos were sent in the middle of an uninterrupted text exchange that was clearly about the truck mission. Callous and thoroughly incriminating as I see it now. Buy as always, my mind is open. Or tries to be. :)

It's literally amazing how thoroughly he has hung himself. I can't think of a single piece of key evidence both before and after his apprehension that didn't come directly from some delusional level of self belief. My tattoos? No problem...I'm smiley! Hottest truck in the country sitting on a tarp in the middle of my hangar? Hey, I'm Dellen Millard. Yack yack yacking before the theft, after the theft, thinking he could pull so many strings from jail and actually pull it off. Psychopaths are narcissistic and delusional. There's a great story that came out of Robert Hare's research about an extremely obese middle aged man in prison whose post prison career plan was to be a professional gymnast.

He's wasting money on his lawyers. Perry Mason would have turned DM's case down!

Hahaha...yup, the lonely inmate syndrome! Wonder how the other women enjoyed today's letters?!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 54s54 seconds ago
Millard goes on to profess his love for Noudga. He didn't love her before because "Frankly, it scared me."

All though, I must say. I had a huge LOL over he "got beaten up 4 times" I'm assuming that was while he was in the child molester ward. Even the lowest <modsnip> hated him! For some reason, I don't think it was guard trickery to put him there.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Millard then gives the name of a a lawyer he suggests Michalski retains if willing to help--Christopher Tarach. #Bosma

Somebody is feeling somewhat uncomfortable this evening, I would bet.

keyword='if' (I'm assuming this would mean DM would be paying for said lawyer). (I'm also assuming DM is paying for CN's lawyer). moo

:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake: treats before dinner for the amazing tweet-team for all the tweets. Thank you so much! It's not easy to keep up with all that transpires daily, so I hope you know you are all appreciated for keeping WS members and guests well-informed of all the trial developments. Justice for TB and his family and friends is getting close. Going back to reading for now. :)

All MOO.

I just want to thank everyone that hangs around, or comes in at the end of the day. What I would do without this de-stressing platform, and the wonderful theories and analysis that are presented, I don't know.

IMO, MB was very close to being charged. I don't buy she touched the back to trailer before wiping it down. Unless she was just dusting before hanging the antlers.

It will be several years before we know the full extent of DM's dark world. My first thought about sections of letters being masked was that they will be used in other trials. Either CN's, or DM's for killing WM or LB.

According to Dellen the Melon, his woes started when Rabbit and WM divorced.
According to Dellen the Melon, he was cleaning up MS's mess (ugly word for this crime), even though MS was not required to be present during key clean up steps
According to Dellen the Melon, his real estate agent was screwing up the sale
According to Dellen the Melon, Andrew was a tad bit slow and turned on a true friend

Other than the one text to SS, he has not displayed one iota of remorse for TB's death. He only indicated that it's an unfortunate mess created by MS.

MOO

Judging by the tweets, it sounded to me like some of the redacted sections could be related to personal information. To me, it sounded like he gave CN AM's address to get in contact with him. Maybe same for the referenced lawyer's info.

I wish I knew who beat him down in jail. I'd love to go shake their hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by the tweets, it sounded to me like some of the redacted sections could be related to personal information. To me, it sounded like he gave CN AM's address to get in contact with him. Maybe same for the referenced lawyer's info.

I think the redacted sections are related to his other charges. These are things that can't be said or shown during this trial. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lazuli