Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the redacted sections are related to his other charges. These are things that can't be said or shown during this trial. JMO
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you on that, just saying some of it could be addresses. I'm sure most redacted info will come later. I'm still curious about the grey box on the PPK pic. There's been much speculation on that previously.

Dapeek Paradkar only takes cases he knows he can win, according to himself. Just sayin.

I actually hadn't heard that before so googled and turned up this article, which may be unfamiliar to some others as well (or not!). It was interesting to see the references to treating a trial like a war...thought immediately of the letters today and how DM seemed to adopt this as his own thought in an effort to sound profound. :eyeroll:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...deepak_paradkar_i_treat_trials_like_wars.html

Judging by the tweets, it sounded to me like some of the redacted sections could be related to personal information. To me, it sounded like he gave CN AM's address to get in contact with him. Maybe same for the referenced lawyer's info.

There might be some personal info redacted but that doesn't seem to fit. CN knew AM before DM did so I imagine she knew his address.
Most of the redacted sections are more than a line or two. A lot of large blacked out sections.
jmo

When was he beaten down in jail?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
Says social worker asked why he didn't want to go to PC range. He said he is "one of the weak, a pansy rich boy like myself couldn't deal...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s10 seconds ago
...with those hoodlums. They'd beat me up in exchange for money." Says he's had four such beatings. #Bosma

I must agree here...Matou....JMHO...her amnesia is ridiculous....IMO again her lawyer told her to say all of this....Heaven forbid that she gets caught more heavily Involved in Bosma horrible dealth...Imo she was involved Heavily and does not want to be in a JAIL CELL too.......again>>>>JMHO...robynhood!

Does CN not realize the headlights are of the front of the truck? That won't help with trailer stuff "behind" the tuck lol

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says the headlights would've been on. She does not remember using a flashlight. #Bosma

Headlights are on the front
Dusk is at night
Dawn is in the morning

Really showing your lack of intelligence CN!!!!

Sorry to say ..." But the jury is not stupid..." again JMHO...been real busy but still checking in here...Robynhood...HI to all websleuther's ...Busy Moving...robynhood

<modsnip> I provide training to folks with respect to social engineering. IMO, females tend to trust people more often, and often are reluctant to ask for verification when the situation or the environment makes it awkward. This is something that sneaky folks exploit.

The book from one of the most prolific hackers, 'The Art of Deception' shows how easy it is to fool folks. In my experience, it is folks that are in professions that provide compassion, caring and trust, that are the most susceptible to social engineering.

For an introduction to how easy it is to fool someone, google, Free Pizza The Broken. It's a short video.

MOO

When will the full transcript of the letters be released?

Once they have finished with the letters and file it as evidence. There are still many more letters to read to the witness. Monday or Tuesday would be the best guess at this point. moo

Noudga says they got back to Millard's Maplegate home between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. She says "we made love in bed ... and then fell asleep."
by Adam Carter 10:48 AM

I wonder if he finds this type of evil doings sexually stimulating? Kind of freaky. IMO

IMO CN's attitude change on the stand this afternoon was because she knows what's under those blacked out sections of the letters and that those sections talk about what she won't verbalize on the stand regarding her knowledge of what transpired between May 4th and May 10th 2013 and her own personal actions during that time frame. There's probably some *advertiser censored* rated stuff in there too. MOO, IMO, MOO etc.

I wonder if he finds this type of evil doings sexually stimulating? Kind of freaky. IMO

He will have at least 25 years to study that about himself. He seems to be learning about humans in the last three years according to his letter. MOO

Nice to see you brightii! :)

How do you reconcile the fireside furniture and sausages photos embedded in the series of texts about the 'mission' with the belief that MS was not aware of the plan to incinerate a body?

Did they mention these photos today?

<modsnip>
*Humans* can be stupid. Let's not forget most of DM's boy-band buddies did their level best not to admit the whole truth, and SS kept working for the hangar for years after the murder rather than go get a job in the real world.

IMO CN's attitude change on the stand this afternoon was because she knows what's under those blacked out sections of the letters and that those sections talk about what she won't verbalize on the stand regarding her knowledge of what transpired between May 4th and May 10th 2013 and her own personal actions during that time frame. There's probably some *advertiser censored* rated stuff in there too. MOO, IMO, MOO etc.

Information about her knowledge of what transpired would not be things that would be redacted since the letters are being used as evidence of this witness and what she knows. There would need to be a reason for the redaction. What had been said in trial by the judge to the jurors was along the lines that the blacked out information was not information that was admissible in this trial and they were not to speculate on what it said.
In what seems to make sense in this trial is that evidence related to the murders of WM and LB are not admissible. It would also make sense to me that at some point, he would be talking to her about his other murder charges in these letters that he is sharing a lot and there is nothing in these letters that mention LB, WM or other charges he is facing.
Just my deductions and opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members