Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know who brought it up first, but we were like, 'should we go back, should we do something?' ... We came up with we should wipe down the areas we touched and then come back."
by Adam Carter 11:59 AM

It was dark when they wiped the prints off the trailer, she says. "We go into the house, she gives me a cloth and a pair of gloves, she goes and like feeds the cats and packs, and I wipe down the hitch I touched and the two locks I checked on." She also wiped where Burns says she touched.
by Adam Carter 12:01 PM

The two also opened the garage door and wiped down the back lock of the trailer, too.
by Adam Carter 12:03 PM

YES, TB is still missing at this point and they knew it!!!!!
Go to the police,
Call Crimestoppers
but no, they are worried about finger prints.

Mama B and CN.....get ready for it, KARMA will hit you HUGE!!!!!

YES, TB is still missing at this point and they knew it!!!!!
Go to the police,
Call Crimestoppers
but no, they are worried about finger prints.

Mama B and CN.....get ready for it, KARMA will hit you HUGE!!!!!

Don't forget about the cash and the wine. MOO

So let's review, shall we?

2 meters is 80 meters
10-15 minutes is an hour-ish
Dusk is dawn.

Let me guess, she went to school for accounting? :facepalm:

I am soooo far behind but...
IMO, I was thinking politics, don't most of them lie and skirt around the truth

There is absolutely no proof to suggest he was either there (or not there) at the actual time of the shooting. Given that the shooting occurred in the truck and that MS was MOST LIKELY following behind in the Yukon, there is a chance he was not present at the time of the shooting. I believe that is enough to create reasonable double around 1st degree murder.

I disagree and I feel the jury will as well. The jury will see through all this "it wasn't me, it was him" BS.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
"You watch the media and everything is twisted around in your mind, and yeah."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
They didn't look at any media. "No it was too disturbing."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 7m7 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard's mother and girlfriend were 'too stressed' to watch any media that night in the hotel #TimBosma #Bosma (CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW STRESSED SB WAS!!!!!!)

Which is it CN, did you look at the media or no.......or do you not recall ! ! !

I disagree and I feel the jury will as well. The jury will see through all this "it wasn't me, it was him" BS.

I think if I were on the jury and heard the testimony about the incinerator manufacturer only having had one other order for a trailer mounted incinerator, which was by a drug unit that would go a long way in convincing me that it was premeditated and of course he was there.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
Says social worker asked why he didn't want to go to PC range. He said he is "one of the weak, a pansy rich boy like myself couldn't deal...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s10 seconds ago
...with those hoodlums. They'd beat me up in exchange for money." Says he's had four such beatings. #Bosma

Think of all the possible recruits for missions that he could find in there!

That could certainly be the case, but another reason (which may or may not apply here) would be if the passages excised referred to other persons not directly related to this case, such as other friends they had in common or whatever. Since some were relatively longer blocks of text, there could have been a few sentences along the lines of "Have you seen so-and-so and how is s/he doing?" which would have been deemed inadmissible. Innocent acquaintances wouldn't be dragged into this.

There was a name of someone that has not been involved in the case that wasn't blacked out.
There was large blocks of info blacked out. My comment was in response to someone that said the blacked out parts could be incriminating information about CN.
From what the judge said about it and what would make sense, my opinion is that is mostly relates to his other charges which can not be shared with the jury during this trial.

The letters show how manipulative DM is. Telling her that he wants her to be the mother of his kids. Revealing that he "loves" her. Ridiculous.

For those asking about MB and why she has not been called to witness or to court, I was thinking about her absence today. There has been no word of her and I wondered if she might have left the country before she could be subpoenaed...... JMO

If it wasn't for the pictures he sent, and the fact that both MM and BD said that MS said "I f$&^% up", he would be in a better position to get a reduced charge. TD lead MM to agree that the statement meant going on a mission with DM. But it has also been pointed out that they were doing about a mission a month by that time.

Looking back on testimonies, BD's description of MS's mood when DM dropped him off has been puzzling. I take it that he was dropped off on the 9th after loading up the truck. MS booted it past BD without saying a word and went straight in the house. MM came out with BD's pot and told him/them they better leave. Something was very wrong with MS, and it was just after he probably was told by DM that AJ called CS.

Was that when MS started the "I f%$# up'd" ranting? If so, he could have been the one who pulled the trigger. MOO

MM testified that when Mark was saying "I *advertiser censored**** up" she felt he was referring to going on the mission, and not listening to her to stay home. MM stated that MS knew he was going on a mission, but not that he knew anyone was going to be killed. His paranoia in the following days could have been a combination of all the weed he smoked, to not being as educated as DM on the law and how much trouble he would really be in. If DM was the DM we've come to see, he would have manipulated MS any way he knew how to be sure he got his truck.

I also find it odd, that he said he shouldn't be responsible for cleaning up MS's mess, he did multiple steps of the cleanup without MS. I am still fairly confident that it was DM who pulled the trigger. All MOO

<modsnip> I provide training to folks with respect to social engineering. IMO, females tend to trust people more often, and often are reluctant to ask for verification when the situation or the environment makes it awkward. This is something that sneaky folks exploit.

The book from one of the most prolific hackers, 'The Art of Deception' shows how easy it is to fool folks. In my experience, it is folks that are in professions that provide compassion, caring and trust, that are the most susceptible to social engineering.

For an introduction to how easy it is to fool someone, google, Free Pizza The Broken. It's a short video.

MOO

Thanks, I was starving when I read your post and was in the mood for pizza. Didn't want to spend the money though...nooooo problemo now! :)

I wonder if MB helped coach DM in what to write in his letters since she was the go-between. e.g. love, babies, etc

I wonder if MB helped coach DM in what to write in his letters since she was the go-between. e.g. love, babies, etc

My opinion is that DM didn't need any coaching about how to manipulate the people around him. He knew how to get what he wanted from people including Mama Rabbit.

My opinion is that DM didn't need any coaching about how to manipulate the people around him. He knew how to get what he wanted from people including Mama Rabbit.

But it seems Mama Rabbit was pretty manipulative too. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members