Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's certainly a change in her attitude compared to yesterday.

This was to in response to this:

"I didn't think it was a crime to do so ... looking back it was very stupid, very idiotic of me," Noudga says about the letters.
by Adam Carter 4:34 PM

IMO, she isn't saying it was idiotic or stupid of her to not turn in the letters. She is realizing it was stupid and idiotic of her to not destroy them like DM asked.

There was a name of someone that has not been involved in the case that wasn't blacked out.
There was large blocks of info blacked out. My comment was in response to someone that said the blacked out parts could be incriminating information about CN.
From what the judge said about it and what would make sense, my opinion is that is mostly relates to his other charges which can not be shared with the jury during this trial.

I'm wondering why he would be writing about other charges that hadn't even happened yet, and wouldn't be for another 6 months or more?

I'm wondering why he would be writing about other charges that hadn't even happened yet, and wouldn't be for another 6 months or more?

Because he knew what crimes he'd committed before he was charged with them? Obviously he felt safe talking about witness tampering and intimidation, so he thought his letters were secure.

LE was investigating those two deaths anew after DM's arrest...surely it is his guilt speaking if he wrote about them.

Great point. I completely forgot that those charges didn't come until 2014.
My next thoughts would be it could be in relation to MWJ, regarding the gun purchase since that has been under a publication ban for the most part or talking about jailmates and their cases that would need to be excluded.

ADD: Also, the death of WM was reopened shortly after DM's arrest. Charges weren't laid until the following year.

That's interesting. Wonder if her lawyer found out about her using it to convey messages and told her to get rid of it and fast.

Or, could LE have had some reason to shut it down on her.

It's still there, but her user name now reflects the name she had on the account, not her nickname that was given by DM. My guess, she's distancing herself completely from him now

[/B]

I found this a little confusing today. We all know, the toolbox belongs to DM. There's no question about that, so why is DM writing that Mark gave it to him, when it's already his? Not to mention the lock on it, which was known to BE on it, by DM's own friends who normally saw in DM's house.

Can someone clear this up for me?

DM likely told the police that MS gave him the toolbox whenthey were interrogating DM. MOO

That's interesting. Wonder if her lawyer found out about her using it to convey messages and told her to get rid of it and fast.

Or, could LE have had some reason to shut it down on her.

My guess is she started getting more comments on it like the one she got last night and clued into it not being a great idea to leave an open door for people to contact her when your name is trending and you don't have a lot of fans these days. jmo

It's still there, but her user name now reflects the name she had on the account, not her nickname that was given by DM. My guess, she's distancing herself completely from him now

Probably should have done that BEFORE she became hated on social media. No hiding that she was posting with Dellen Millard's pet name all this time.

It is there. The comment on her photo last night has been removed.
And she has close to 15 new followers since yesterday

YES, TB is still missing at this point and they knew it!!!!!
Go to the police,
Call Crimestoppers
but no, they are worried about finger prints.

Mama B and CN.....get ready for it, KARMA will hit you HUGE!!!!!

They not only worried about the fingerprints but MB managed to pack a few bottles of wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member