Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noudga says Millard "pretty much" kept her away from any criminal acts. "He didn't tell you about one criminal act he had done?" Dungey asks. "No," Noudga says.

by*Adam Carter*2:59 PM

Dungey now asking about Millard's trip to Baja to race a jeep. Noudga says she knew about it, but not details.

by*Adam Carter*2:58 PM

Noudga says Millard only talked about his business "very vaguely." "The guy you're in love with and you're not interested in his life?" Dungey says.

by*Adam Carter*2:57 PM

Noudga says Millard was talking about building a dream home at the barn on his farm.

by*Adam Carter*2:56 PM

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"The guy you're in love with and you're not interested in his life?" Dungey says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Millard's business "wasn't her concern," Noudga says. Millard did talk about racing his jeep.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
She says she never asked him about business. He told her he was going to Mexico for the Baja race. "I don't recall the place he came in."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey suggests work is part of life. Asks if Millard talked to her about racing his Jeep. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
The tone of this cross is MUCH different. @AM900CHML

She says yes. Dungey asks if he had plans to go again. She says he didn't specifically tell her the plans of it. #Bosma

Dungey now asking about Millard's trip to Baja to race a jeep. Noudga says she knew about it, but not details. #TimBosma #Bosma

Millard told Noudga he wanted to do better at the Baja Mexico jeep race the following year.

"I think he wanted to go again...He didn't specifically tell me the plans of it...HE was looking into buying another truck."

"He was looking into buying another truck, he told me that." She didn't know why

Dungey: "he didn't tell he was looking to buy another truck for it?" She says she knew he was thinking about buying one, but not what for.

Baja racing. DM never got into details about it. Or why he needed another truck. Also didn't know what missions were about. @AM900CHML

She never knew anything about "missions" being criminal. He kept that from her? "Yes." HE didn't tell her of any criminal activity.

Millard didn't tell her about his criminal activities, Noudga says. Not one.

Dungey asks about her claim that "missions" wasn't used criminally. She says he "pretty much" kept her away from criminal acts. #Bosma

Noudga says Millard "pretty much" kept her away from any criminal acts. #TimBosma #Bosma

"He didn't tell you about one criminal act he had done?" Dungey asks. "No," Noudga says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Noudga says she wasn't told about missions. Or thefts of bob cats. Harleys. Or illegal missions w friends. @AM900CHML

He didn't tell her he stole a Harley or a Bobcat. Or that he was on criminal missions with Michalski, Hagerman or Smich.

Not about the theft of the Harley or Bobcat, or illegal missions with Michalski or Hagerman or Smich. Never mentioned anything criminal

Dungey asks about the bobcat, the motorcycle. She doesn't know about these. He didn't tell her about one criminal act he'd done. #Bosma

Dungey; he never ever told u about anything illegal!? "No" @AM900CHML

"So he never mentioned doing anything illegal, anything criminal?" Dungey asks. "No," she responds. #TimBosma #Bosma

Dungey asks her about parties at Maplegate. Michalski would be there. Hagerman. Smich. Meneses. "Yeah," she says. "Not always at once."

Dungey now asking about parties Millard would host. #TimBosma #Bosma

Noudga says she wasn't told Millard wanted to steal a truck. "So he kept you totally isolated from that part of his personality?" Dungey says. "I'm kind of glad he did," Noudga says.

by*Adam Carter*3:02 PM

She says illegal "missions" didn't come up there either, not that she ever heard.

by*Adam Carter*3:01 PM

Dungey now asking about parties Millard would host.

by*Adam Carter*3:01 PM

"So he never mentioned doing anything illegal, anything criminal?" Dungey asks. "No," she responds.

by*Adam Carter*3:00 PM

Parties at Maplegate. Smich and Meneses, Hagerman, Michalski would be there. Missions never came up. "If it did, I wasn't there."

Millard often had parties at Maple Gate. "And never did it come up about illegal missions?" If it did I was never there, Noudga says

She insists it never once came up about illegal missions. He asks what her response would've been "what the ****." #Bosma

She says illegal "missions" didn't come up there either, not that she ever heard. #TimBosma #Bosma

She says "you're going to steal x, y? Why would you do that when you can just buy it?" #Bosma

IF DM had told CN about missions "id be like WTF"

IF it did come up, what would your reaction be? "I'd be like, what the ****?" Millard never told her about stealing a truck, she says.

"I would have been like, what the *advertiser censored**," Noudga says. Then explains, on Dungey's question, that means she would have thought it stupid

Dungey asks if Michalski ever mentioned Millard and Smich were planning to steal a truck. She says no. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Michalski never told her about Millard wanting to steal a truck...Dungey asks if Millard kept her "isolated" from his criminal life. Yes.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
So he kept you distant from that, Dungey suggests. "I'm kind of glad he did," she says. "I bet you are," Dungey responds. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Noudga says "I'm glad he did" keep her sheltered from all his criminal activity.

"Ah, the secret of not telling me," she says is a different side of Millard.

Dungey suggests Millard was presenting a different personality to her than to others. #Bosma

"I think the personality is the same, it's just the activities are different."

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Noudga says his personality was the same, but his "actions and activities" are different. #TimBosma #Bosma

She says the personality was the same, "but what he did...those are his actions." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Dungey' he is presenting a different personality to u. We are dealing w another personality? @AM900CHML

"You've taken psychology classes right, you're going into medicine," Dungey says. She says yes. #Bosma

Sorry everyone, never done this before. I Don't know how to reverse the blog so its in the right order. Just have to read bottom to top on my posts.

Millard's personality is always the same. She says his actions are different. Dungey points out she's a psych grad accepted into med school.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 57s58 seconds ago
Dungey is suggesting that Millard has "different personalities" -- criminal and non criminal. #TimBosma #Bosma

Dungey is pushing her on this, Noudga says Millard was trying to protect her on the witness stand.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 50s50 seconds ago
Noudga doesn't believe DM has two personalities. But that " he is protecting me from it. Because if I had to testify I wld say it all"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 45s45 seconds ago
"If I knew everything I did I would say it all. So he didn't tell me to protect me and himself." She says that's how she sees it now

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55s55 seconds ago
She says Millard was trying to protect her for when she goes on the witness stand,

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 52s52 seconds ago
"That's your defence in your case, right? That he didn't tell you anything?" She hesitates. "Ok."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s52 seconds ago
She can't testify about what she doesn't know. #Bosma

"If you didn't know anything, that's to your assistance, right?" Dungey says about her charges. "Well I didn't know anything, so that is to my assistance. It's also to the truth," Noudga says.

by*Adam Carter*3:06 PM

Noudga says Millard didn't tell her about his criminal acts to "protect him and her" -- so if she was testifying at a trial, she wouldn't have info.

by*Adam Carter*3:05 PM

Dungey is suggesting that Millard has "different personalities" -- criminal and non criminal.

by*Adam Carter*3:04 PM

Noudga says his perso

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 48s48 seconds ago
"so he didn't tell me, specifically to protect me & himself. This is how I kind of see if now. How I'm kind of putting everything together."

Dungey.; if u didn't know anything it helps your situation. "Well I didn't know anything" she says. @AM900CHML

Dungey suggests this "not knowing anything" is of assistance to her. She says she didn't. He says "we'll get into that." #Bosma

"Well, I didn't know anything, so it is my evidence and the truth," Noudga says. Dungey says we'll go back there.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s49 seconds ago
Dungey asks when she made her notes that cops found. She says between his arrest and hers. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s45 seconds ago
That will be her defence in accessory after the fact to murder. That he never told her anything...She made notes after his arrest

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 59s59 seconds ago
The notes in her bedroom were for piecing together what she knew. "I was in denial, didn't understand what was going on."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s46 seconds ago
She says her notes were her attempt to piece things together. #Bosma

"We went and got a lawyer immediately after I got home. We immediately sought legal advice as a family," Noudga says, about after Millard was charged.

by*Adam Carter*3:08 PM

"I thought about making a statement, but I was advised against it," Noudga says.

by*Adam Carter*3:07 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s51 seconds ago
And before her arrest "to piece everything together." And media reports didn't make sense to her. Dungey asks if that was prep for police?

Noudga said she kept notes because she was in denial and trying to make sense of it all. @AM900CHML

He asks if she was also preparing for when she gave a statement. She says they did come for one but was advised against it. #Bosma

"Were you not preparing yourself for being interrogated?" She says no. She didn't give police statement because she was advised not to.

POlice came for statement. She didn't because she was "advised" not to. "WE went out to get legal advise immediately after I got home."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m
1 minute ago
Dungey asks if she never thought of going to police before she was advised. She says she got counsel right away after DM was charged.

"We went and got a lawyer immediately after I got a call." After Millard was charged. Then she started making notes. #TimBosma

Ummm isn't this contradicting her testimony about drinking all the wine with MB?!

She got lawyer right after Millard was arrested. She says her notes were not to prepare for her police statement.

Dungey asks again if the notes were used to prepare her for when she was going to be interrogated. "No" she says. #Bosma

usan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 53s54 seconds ago
Dungey refers her to a copy of her notes. ##Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
Dungey asks her to read a portion of her writings labelled "brilliant ideas." #Bosma

** this should be rich...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member