Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dungey reads out some of a note: "Brilliant ideas" and "Criminal life held their secrets."

by*Adam Carter*3:43 PM

Dungey now asking Noudga about notes she made that were found in her bedroom.

by*Adam Carter*3:42 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
#Bosma jury is back. Dungey will continue his cross of Noudga

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
We are back. Dungey asks Noudga about her writings found in her room. #Bosma

She doesn't know when she wrote these, sometime after DM's arrest. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s49 seconds ago
First one, Dungey says is titled "brilliant ideas." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25s25 seconds ago
Noudga's reading her "brilliant ideas" note. Disjointed words. Hard to understand

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s19 seconds ago
Jury back...Dungey refers Noudga to her own notes found in her bedroom. Made "after Dell's arrest." Says "Brilliant ideas: skiing..."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 58s59 seconds ago
Dungey says he thinks the notes are to help Noudga testify at this trial and her own "interrogation." #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s58 seconds ago
It says "criminal life held their secrets," Dungey reads. #bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 48s49 seconds ago
Media finding it difficult to know what's going on here. We can't see the notes, many objections...

DUNGEY.....DUNGEY.......Dungey.....Dungey.....Dungey..... (To the theme music from Jaws.....just to set the to tone for the rest

of the p.m.)

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 39s39 seconds ago
Note: Bonus! cannot kill me because I will have signed confession.... Noudga says she has a sense of humour

"I thought maybe I would blackmail them and receive something in return ... it's kind of silly and childish," she says.

by*Adam Carter*3:45 PM

She says she didn't and wouldn't actually do that.

"I tend to have a bad sense of humour," Noudga says. "I thought, well, if I date someone else with a criminal life, I would blackmail them."

Dungey is reading out some jumbled words from the paper. "Bonus. Cannot kill me because I will have a signed confession," he reads.

by*Adam Carter*3:44 PM

DUNGEY.....DUNGEY.......Dungey.....Dungey.....Dungey..... (To the theme music from Jaws.....just to set the to tone for the rest

of the p.m.)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s40 seconds ago
It mentions "blackmail." She explains she has a "bad sense of humour."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 38s39 seconds ago
"Bonus: cannot kill me because I will have a signed confession...get money from them (other option.)"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 34s35 seconds ago
"If I ever dated anyone else I could find out about their criminal life and then blackmail them," Noudga says that's what her note meant

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
She said her joke was that next time she dates someone if they have a criminal life she could blackmail them. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12s13 seconds ago
Noudga says "I tend to have a bad sense of humour." She thought if she ever dated anyone else...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s51 seconds ago
She says in hindsight the note is "silly" and "childish." Says she never did it, "it was just an idea." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 47s48 seconds ago
"It was a future maybe idea. Kind of childish. I never did it." The notes helped Noudga decipher parts of the case, she says

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s42 seconds ago
she should figure out if they "have a criminal life, then I should blackmail them." She says it was a joke. And childish.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 31s32 seconds ago
The page also has an idea of a painting she wants to paint.

Unfortunately, this is the one time I have to empathize with CN (sorry). I definitely have a dark sense of humor in times of trouble, and I make jokes that would come across badly without context, or to someone who didn't know me. I still do it in my private journals.

(I don't mean in an offensive sense, I mean in a gallows-humor sense. Sometimes it's the only way to cope.)

She agrees with Dungey that Millard's arrest prompted her to write this. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Are you saying you don't want to come across another Dellen Millard? Dungey asks. No. Noudga says he's misreading it

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 32s32 seconds ago
Dungey says when she wrote this she knew Millard arrested, prompted her to write it so she wouldn't come across another DM, says Dungey.

BBM - Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11m11 minutes ago
Dellen would have helped Mark out of his situation. "He's a very loyal person."

My laptop almost wore a mouthful of tea when I read this line.

Perhaps RP & CN need to look up the definition of loyal in the dictionary.

Yes...he was so very loyal to LB, LW2, JS & CN, (all at the same time). And then he was loyal to his co-accused by trying to pin the crime on him & his "boyz". (I wish there was a sarcasm font)

How could anyone keep a straight face while using the word "loyal" to describe DM?
:rolleyes:

Dungey is now reading out something else about making a statement to police. She agrees it's about going to the police. She again says she was advised against going to police, saying it's "client-solicitor privilege."

by*Adam Carter*3:50 PM

"Dellen Millard was charged with first-degree and you're writing this kind of comment?" Dungey says. "Yeah," she responds.

by*Adam Carter*3:48 PM

She again calls it childish. "You're not a child, ma'am," Dungey says.

by*Adam Carter*3:47 PM

"This was written in a way for me to profit off men's criminal activity ... through blackmail," she says. Again, says that wouldn't actually happen.

by*Adam Carter*3:47 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says no you're misreading it. She says her joke was that she would profit on men's criminal activity. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"profit of men's criminal activity, through blackmail" That was the idea, Noudga says. So she has a criminal mind? asks Dungey

"It was a childish idea I had and wrote down," she says. "You're not a child, ma'am," Dungey responds. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"it was a childish idea." "You are not a child," Dungey says. She had finished university when she wrote the words.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga: "it was a childish idea...We all have childish and criminal ideas, don't we."

He says she's writing this after her boyfriend was charged with first degree murder. She agrees. #Bosma

She then writes about "immunity." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She says it was an idea if she did make a statement, because she'd wiped the trailer and that's what she was worried about. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga's writings say that her testimony can't be used against her in court. She says she's thinking about going to police at that point.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"Immunity (before and after crisis)." She discusses client/ solicitor privelege. Concerned about wiping the trailer. Didn't go to police.

The next bit is again about giving a statement to police. #Bosma

Noudga was three when she moved here.

by*Adam Carter*3:53 PM

"You knew when you wrote this it was evidence that would be assistance to the police?" Dungey says. She says again she was advised against it. "We are immigrants to Canada. We don't know how the criminal justice system works," she says.

by*Adam Carter*3:52 PM

Dungey says she knew

Noudga says she was nervous about having wiped her fingerprints off the trailer that held #TImBosma's truck.

"So you knew at the time you wrote this you'd gotten rid of potential evidence," Dungey says. She says no--just her prints. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"Therefore will have to subpoena me under some probable cause," says her notes.

She was really concerned with wiping the trailer. "I got rid of my fingerprints from what I touched. I didn't do anything else."

But that would've been evidence, he says-that she wiped it down. She says that's why she wrote about having that immunity. #Bosma

She didn't touch "Dellen's evidence," she says.

(Thanks to our new transcribers. My hands/fingers are completely shot today or I would have helped.)

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga: "it was a childish idea...We all have childish and criminal ideas, don't we."

NO!

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"I didn't want to get charged for something stupid for something I did when I told police what I knew, or didn't know, about Dell & Mark

Dungey suggests she knew at the time that this was evidence that would be of assistance to the police. #Bosma

Noudga says she wrote this after she obtained a lawyer. "I was thinking about making a statement, and I was still advised against it."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 51s51 seconds ago
"We are immigrants to Canada," Noudga says. They didn't know how the system works.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s51 seconds ago
"I wrote this after obtaining a lawyer," she says. "WE are immigrants to Canada, we don't know how the criminal justice system works."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s42 seconds ago
"We are immigrants to Canada. We don't know how the criminal justice system works," she says. #Bosma

Dungey asks when she came to Canada. She was 3 years old. #Bosma

Noudga was three when she came to Canada. Has no accent. "You're not exactly an immigrant," Dungey says. She's a highly educated Cdn

She was 3 when she came to Canada. 3 years of university when she wiped down trailer. Canadian citizen. Highly educated? "Not in the law."

"You're a Canadian citizen. Highly educated," he says. She says "not in the law." He says "in common sense." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s44 seconds ago
She has common sense? Yes, she agrees. "My involvement was not in the case, my involvement was after me ANd Dellen unhitched the trailer."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s40 seconds ago
She insists her involvement was not "in the case it was after..." She says she didn't want to be dragged in for something stupid she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga