Bosma Murder Trial 05.04.16 - Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if the notes were things MB held up to the glass--DM read them, and then MB returned them to her.
Agreed. They did not seem like random thoughts to me. Letters written and likely read. MOO

I have a very close source that has reported to me that CN was very unhappy at Dungey and how he ended cross. Like she was fuming mad that he "humiliated" her with that ending and didn't give her the opportunity the speak after he said it.

Love it!

NOT FOR TRIALS. This applies to bail hearings and pre-trial motions so as not jeopardise the trial.

ABro, your guidance and knowledge throughout this case is amazing and so appreciated.

I have a very close source that has reported to me that CN was very unhappy at Dungey and how he ended cross. Like she was fuming mad that he "humiliated" her with that ending and didn't give her the opportunity the speak after he said it.

Love it!
I have one thing to say. Eat it b*%$#

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Next letter from Millard. "They did not actually meet up with Mark, but left it in a stairwell for him...

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Another Millard letter: he mentions police questioning Hagerman five times and says "I don't think he knows someone can refuse" #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"Police questioned Matt 5 separate times. I have heard the first four questionings. The 5th I do not have....

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
He says by 5th time Matt had to spill the beans. He says another friend Sean Scullion drove to Hamilton and talked to cops. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
"I'm sure he cracked and I don't blame him" Millard writes. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Police questioned Matt five separate times...How was you know, he should not have spoken to police at all.

DM is sharing disclosure with CN an anticipated witness. Is this a problem?

I am finally convinced that this was a planned murder, right down to the minute, and not a botched robbery.

Here is my own proposed timeline on how I think it all went down and why I believe this was blatant, premeditated murder and not a botched robbery – and why it had to happen so quickly.

I also believe CN was involved big-time in the whole thing, post murder. For months I thought CN was driving the Yukon, but then it didn’t seem to add up.

Here’s my rationale, and all MOO.

8:46 PM DM’s Yukon is seen on camera driving southbound on Trinity, past the Super Sucker

8:46 – 9:05: After driving the three minutes to scope out the exact location of Bosma’s house (arriving at about 8:49), DM and MS search for a place to ditch the Yukon. They turn around on Trinity, make a right on Book and turn into the laneway, and into the field, on the north end of Bullmann’s father’s property (say, parking the Yukon around 8:55 to 8:58). They can actually see TB’s house from there, although it is partially hidden. They then walk out to Trinity and make the seven-minute walk to the Bosma driveway. The finalize the “plan” of what they are going to tell TB when he sees they walked to his home. They have already told him they are coming from Toronto so they have to cover their tracks.

9:05: DM calls TB from the Bate phone, presumably as DM and MS are walking up the Bosma driveway, or when they are outside his front door. TB steps outside. SB gets a good look at the two as well. Smich is the “quiet one” because he is scared ****less. Maybe because he has a gun in his waistband. Who knows? Perhaps one of them asks where their car is, and DM replies with the “our friend dropped us and went to Tim Horton’s” story. As SB later says, the three men look over the truck together, there are a couple of questions, and they leave on their test drive. IMO, given all these events, I assume the earliest they leave TB’s house is 9:10, maybe even closer to 9:15, given the call from the Bate phone came at 9:05.

9:10 – 9:18 (approx.): I think much like their test drive with Igor Tumanenko the day before, the two have a signal, or code word, between them. But Tumanenko is the body builder type and as soon he mentions that he was in the Israeli army and “you don’t want to know what I did”, DM turns around as if to say “Abort!” There would be no code word because, quite simply, Tumanenko would kick the **** out of both of them.

A day later, it is apparent that Tim isn’t going to pose any threat physically. He is going to be killed. He has seen them both, and if they go to drive directly to where the Yukon is while Tim is alive and conscious, there is going to be red flags, and probably a whole lot of commotion just steps from the Bosma home. Why would the truck be parked, hidden, around the corner? The code word is uttered within two or three minutes of getting in the truck. Maybe the code word is “How many kilometres are on the truck” or “How is it on diesel fuel?” Tim is shot from behind, totally oblivious. Wherever they are, whether on Trinity or Book, DM and MS drive TB’s truck straight to the field where the Yukon is.

If this isn’t a deliberate plan to kill TB, planned between the two of them, why the need for MS to be there is TB’s driveway, where SB , Wayne De Boer of anyone else can get a good look at BOTH of them? Why wouldn’t MS wait in the Yukon and then pull out from the field once he saw TB’s truck drive by with DM and TB inside?

These rocket scientists did the same thing with Tumanenko: they came together. Not only did Tumanenko ID the “Ambition” tattoo on Millard, he picked Smich out of the police photo lineup. Not the brightest of criminals, these two.

9:15 – 9:18 approx. The getaway is hasty. As planned, TB is dead and they have their truck. They need to get out of town fast, just in case anyone saw something amiss. This isn’t their stomping grounds; it is TB’s. MS jumps out of the pickup and into the Yukon. They leave the laneway, and Bullmann sees them leave his father’s property and turn west on to Book. (i.e. towards Brantford) before going right on Trinity (this assumes that Bullmann made a mistake and the trucks indeed turned north on to Trinity off Book). A couple of minutes later, they pass the Super Sucker at 9:20. MS is busy texting MM while he drives (text sent to her at 9:20), which is why he is a full three seconds behind DM in TB’s truck when they pass the Super Sucker. MS then turns his phone off. He has other things to worry about than MM’s texts and calls.

NOTE: If Bullmann is correct and DM and MS continue west on Book, past Trinity, this timeline is likely a couple of minutes earlier as the vehicles would have to turn around and come back, to Trinity, turning left and passing the Super Sucker at 9:20.

They then drive to Brantford (doing the speed limit as to not attract any unwanted attention) and pull over on Oak Park Road at 9:49 (approx...). Tim is dead inside, so they park the vehicles, perhaps go through his wallet for cash and ID so they know who they have just murdered, talk about what the next part of the plan is and throw Bosma’s phone out the window, perhaps in an attempt to eventually throw investigators off the scent and assume the killer(s) are in Brantford.

They then proceed with the next steps in their macabre plan.

Just my thoughts. All MOO.

I have a completely different scenario in mind. The question for you is: Why then did they bother to turn south on Oak Park and stop at Bobcat? Why not head north to the farm?

My scenario is they had a team waiting as mission outlookers at their gang code "bobcat" location. They shot TB because the safety wasn't on and while MS was cocking the gun to say "get out of the car" he shot him (thus blood in the car--the F up). TB got out injured ran toward the people in the shadows, DM & MS caught him, beat him, DM shot him this time for fun to use out his new gun. The friends were in shock and scattered and zipped their lips from then on. MS wrapped him in the orange tarp, couldn't reach to put him in the truck, especially with his sore shoulder, so put him in the back seat of the Yukon which is why later the seat was taken out at Riverside to get washed and when it didn't wash well, was burned....I have theories for the rest but that's it for now. IMO Just guessing.

If a PB is requested by the defence, it is automatic.

The defence can't just randomly shut down the flow of information from a trial. I can't imagine what kind of a society that would be. On defence request it can be granted automatically for pre-trial proceedings like prelims and bail hearings so as not to prejudice the accused, but once trial has commenced there must be a serious justification that publication of information would impact the accused's rights to a fair trial, typically some future trial. Limited PBs can be issued to protect witnesses etc. within a trail, but shuttering a whole major proceeding is not common and there needs to be reason for it that is rooted in the proper administration of justice.

Or as Abro put it.

"Under the terms of her bail, Noudga is under house arrest and must wear an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet. She can leave the house to go to university or a job. Otherwise she must be in the company of either her mother or her father, who are acting as her sureties and who cannot be named due to a ridiculous publication ban."
ooohhhh, but because you stroked that out -that's not what you meant - really.

As long as the judge doesn't put a lot of weight on her wiping fingerprints, and little weight on her excuse. There is also all the DNA related to her, which was not shown here.

That is definitely accessory after the fact. MOO

the thing is what real evidential proof is there that she knew what was in the trailer. What evidential proof is there she knew a murder took place. So far I see none..sure we all know in our minds she did..but the judge needs evidence to convict her..and she has an explanation for everything so prove otherwise. The gloves can be explained by her putting on gloves DM already wore. All she has to say is she knew nothing. Maybe in her trial more will be spent on her own evidence..maybe it can't be brought up in this trial. They must have more than this otherwise why was she kept in jail for 4 whole months. I am pretty sure she won't want to go back so she will say she knows nothing and that is what her Lawyer told her to do. The crown has to prove she is guilty with evidence.

I suppose I'm one of the few, but I just remain unconvinced CN knew as much (ahead of time) as some here believe she did.

I have a completely different scenario in mind. The question for you is: Why then did they bother to turn south on Oak Park and stop at Bobcat? Why not head north to the farm?

My scenario is they had a team waiting as mission outlookers at their gang code "bobcat" location. They shot TB because the safety wasn't on and while MS was cocking the gun to say "get out of the car" he shot him (thus blood in the car--the F up). TB got out injured ran toward the people in the shadows, DM & MS caught him, beat him, DM shot him this time for fun to use out his new gun. The friends were in shock and scattered and zipped their lips from then on. MS wrapped him in the orange tarp, couldn't reach to put him in the truck, especially with his sore shoulder, so put him in the back seat of the Yukon which is why later the seat was taken out at Riverside to get washed and when it didn't wash well, was burned....I have theories for the rest but that's it for now. IMO Just guessing.

Sorry, but with DM's band of half-wits, there's no way this went down with multiple people and none of them spilled. Besides which, DM would have rolled on the rest of them, and/or the truth would have been apparent in his little fiction letters, and/or his behind-the-scenes supporters would have been here posting rumors about DM's group of friends getting out of control at a simple test drive.

Also there would have been physical/blood evidence of the scuffle you're envisioning.

JMO

I think the only thing he's mad about is they told her about the other girlfriends he's lied about for so long. IMO
Not as bad as showing up in a Dodge Ram, but sure as heck, a lot of thought went into everything they chose. I still have to look into what the red shoes actually mean, but I personally wouldn't have choose them WITHOUT knowing the back story on them. as gross and tasteless as the following comment is - i will say it (red shoes) "looks" like stomping all through blood. sorry tasteless for sure - but that is how they seem to choose

I suppose I'm one of the few, but I just remain unconvinced CN knew as much (ahead of time) as some here believe she did.

Well CN is only charged for what she did after the fact, so it's a moot point about what she may or may not have known prior as she has not been charged for participating in the murder, only for helping DM to escape justice afterwards, IMO. I bet lots of people share your views about CN not knowing much ahead of the crime, IMO.

All MOO.

Not as bad as showing up in a Dodge Ram, but sure as heck, a lot of thought went into everything they chose. I still have to look into what the red shoes actually mean, but I personally wouldn't have choose them WITHOUT knowing the back story on them. as gross and tasteless as the following comment is - i will say it (red shoes) "looks" like stomping all through blood. sorry tasteless for sure - but that is how they seem to choose
sorry not sure how i tagged onto this last comment of yours Claroon. lol at least i think i have done it to someone i seem to know and have done it to you before!!

I agree. Included in the utter vapid idiocy of these people is the unlikelihood that either of the accused would have brought up murder to his girlfriend either before or after. Among other things, murder is something girls might not like, like not calling on time or going to strip bars. DM managed CN and his other consorts partly through limiting the flow of information, manipulating expectations and compartmentalizing, and I don't really have any trouble considering the possibility he kept her out of the loop for most of his criminal behaviour. Plus she just kind of seems not to give much of a **** about anything that doesn't impact her directly. I can see him not offering, and her not asking.

I'm kind of with you on this, I think she's just extremely unpleasant. They really are perfect for each other.

This is on the same theme that we have seen with CN before. She only seems to care about herself. Screw all her friends and family getting harassed, she wasn't going to make a statement. She could have put an end to having her friends being bothered but nope, that wasn't good for her.

This gal has no idea to the dizzying degree that the 'harrassment' factor will be ramped up after this...especially when she said she was 'terrified' (and no one should live their life 'terrified', esp women).

Before we only had assumptions on how Noudga was in character: but now, upon the completion of her numerous court room shannanigans, her consistent dodge and weaves that would make a boxer proud, and above all else her haughty disposition, to name a few, all this will come back to haunt her and those around her with increased momentum....she's quite smart to go abroad to study to try to escape it all...but in our day and age a simple 'google' search of 5 seconds can yield up so much on someone--and so quickly.
In short, if she thinks she was 'harrassed' and terrified before, then good grief after today...

Sadly, Noudga had numerous chances to come clean and therein offer some explanation, context, some sense of ''closure'' and 'justice' for the Bosmas (if not as medicine for her own soul)...the GP can be forgiving (this doesn't mean she should escape justice and punishment)... had she shown true and deep contrition, and honesty, she may have stood a fair chance of escaping at least some of the growing public wrath and ostracization that now inevitably awaits her.

Ahead of time? Well DM told everyone who would listen he's stealing a truck. So I'm betting she knew either from him or one of their groupies. She was with him 6 days a week. Surely she's not blind or deaf. And after she just knew she needed to wipe some prints away. But really. There was no murder charges when she did that. So why this panic mode clean up his mess? He just stole a truck. What's the big deal? He's got money. Theft isn't a long jail term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member