Bosma Murder Trial 05.04.16 - Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I think the Crown has decided to call someone else to the stand or present something else. SC tweeted earlier that CN "was" expected to be the last Crown witness. She also replied to someone that when the Crown is done they will have to say something like "case closed" and they have yet to do that. The Crown have already said they have no more questions for CN and she was excused so it's not like they want more time with her.

So with that in mind, if they had nothing else lined up or in mind, they had time to say today that they are done.

I guess we will have to wait and see on Monday morning.

I suppose I'm one of the few, but I just remain unconvinced CN knew as much (ahead of time) as some here believe she did.

Many of us are not concentrating on what she knew ahead of time, rather what she didn't know on the 9th when she was there.

Never discussed what they were doing.
Parked a trailer at his mom's and gave her the run around when MB asked why
Went to the hanger to move some stuff
Moved the incinerator out of the barn at 2 am when he had an important meeting the next morning.
Delivered a toolbox to MH at 4 am when he had an important meeting the next morning.

Had sex afterwards when he had an important meeting the next morning...... and this is the only event of the evening she called memorable.

{shake head}

MOO

I also think it looks like a burned out tree. Disturbing since it was sent from court. She is very, very disturbing and deviant IMO.

Or if you're focused on what she is...

A "stick" in a "cave" 😉

IMO, I think the Crown has decided to call someone else to the stand or present something else. SC tweeted earlier that CN "was" expected to be the last Crown witness. She also replied to someone that when the Crown is done they will have to say something like "case closed" and they have yet to do that. The Crown have already said they have no more questions for CN and she was excused so it's not like they want more time with her.

So with that in mind, if they had nothing else lined up or in mind, they had time to say today that they are done.

Not so sure. Adam reported this. MOO

"Noudga, of Toronto, is the Crown's last witness at the trial of Millard, 30, of Toronto, and Mark Smich, 28, of Oakville, Ont., who have both pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-noudga-cross-continues-1.3565679

the thing is what real evidential proof is there that she knew what was in the trailer. What evidential proof is there she knew a murder took place. So far I see none..sure we all know in our minds she did..but the judge needs evidence to convict her..and she has an explanation for everything so prove otherwise. The gloves can be explained by her putting on gloves DM already wore. All she has to say is she knew nothing. Maybe in her trial more will be spent on her own evidence..maybe it can't be brought up in this trial. They must have more than this otherwise why was she kept in jail for 4 whole months. I am pretty sure she won't want to go back so she will say she knows nothing and that is what her Lawyer told her to do. The crown has to prove she is guilty with evidence.

So what were CN and Rabbit doing touching that trailer? You would think they would not be touching it with a ten foot pole? It looks like it has a side door that would provide for easy access. The reason their prints were on the trailer is because they opened it up. IMO. The reason they went back was not to wipe prints off cause they would have done that the first time. They went back for something else. IMO. Lies Lies and more Lies. Can't someone make them stop?

Would the crown be allowed to recall any of the previous witnesses?

Her testimony is complete crapola. Incinerator to MELT metal? And then what? Pour the liquid metal into some molds? into barrels? hahaha so ridiculous. No offence to York alumni. JMO

She believed he had a magic incinerator that turns metal into ash? I wonder what made Dell think she knew anything about the periodic table.

I can't wait to follow CN's trial. I wonder what her defence strategy will be? Hmmmm....I didn't know, I didn't ask, sorry I was busy providing sexual favours and I don't recall......

Good thing they chose trial by judge rather than jury. I think a jury would bury her because she's so unlikeable and then again, a judge can see through all the lies and won't be swayed by the "I'm an immigrant and I don't know any better" defence.

She might want to get a new lawyer because whoever is representing her isn't doing her any favours I don't think.

MOO

Her laywer will know to not put her on the stand given this performance.

[h=1]Clairmont: Fingerprints are evidence whether Noudga likes it or not[/h]http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6529175-clairmont-fingerprints-are-evidence-whether-noudga-likes-it-or-not/

Christina Noudga, you can't suck and blow at the same time.
Try as you might.
You can't admit to wiping your fingerprints, the fingerprints of your ex-boyfriend/accused killer Dellen Millard and his mom's fingerprints off the trailer containing Tim Bosma's truck and declare that you didn't know those fingerprints were evidence.
If you didn't know they were evidence, why would you need to wipe them?
Pro tip Ms. Noudga: fingerprints at a crime scene are considered evidence. Tuck that nugget away for your next big court appearance in November — when you go on trial for accessory after the fact to murder.

She believed he had a magic incinerator that turns metal into ash? I wonder what made Dell think she knew anything about the periodic table.

AND DM was previously selling off his scrap metal for $$$ so why would he melt it? Ridiculous.

Clairmont: Fingerprints are evidence whether Noudga likes it or not

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...-are-evidence-whether-noudga-likes-it-or-not/

Christina Noudga, you can't suck and blow at the same time.
Try as you might.
You can't admit to wiping your fingerprints, the fingerprints of your ex-boyfriend/accused killer Dellen Millard and his mom's fingerprints off the trailer containing Tim Bosma's truck and declare that you didn't know those fingerprints were evidence.
If you didn't know they were evidence, why would you need to wipe them?
Pro tip Ms. Noudga: fingerprints at a crime scene are considered evidence. Tuck that nugget away for your next big court appearance in November — when you go on trial for accessory after the fact to murder.

omg....wow. Good for you Susan Clairmont.

I've thought the same thing. While there is no way that MB could have opened the rear door all the way up from inside her garage, she was in a perfect position to try to sneak a peek inside, without anyone seeing her, by pulling on those doors that were obviously poorly crafted by DM's "master mechanic" and trusty incinerator builder. So it was likely her, tugging on those back doors to open them enough to peek inside that caused the latch to be off and for the doors to fly open when LE was hauling that trailer and not when DM was hauling it. MOO

The back door opened while moving the trailer between the truck garage (pics with yellow police tape) in Hamilton and the OPP forensic garage in Tilsonburg.
Someone at the first garage did not verify the door latched properly, as there are pics at the first garage with the doors opened. IMO

Source...

The trailer with the Ancaster, Ont., man's truck inside was being transported from a secure facility in Hamilton to an OPP forensics facility in Tillsonburg, Ont., for examination on May 14, 2013. Det. Const. Lauren Troubridge was tasked with following the trailer as it was towed. On Highway 403, at the Golf Links Road overpass, the rear doors of the trailer flew open while travelling around 110 km/h, Troubridge testified in court Wednesday.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-trial-trailer-with-truck-left-unsecured-during-police-transport-1.3441914

Not so sure. Adam reported this. MOO

"Noudga, of Toronto, is the Crown's last witness at the trial of Millard, 30, of Toronto, and Mark Smich, 28, of Oakville, Ont., who have both pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-noudga-cross-continues-1.3565679

Hmmm.

SC seems to be very vague when it comes to whether the Crown is done or not.

I personally find it interesting that they haven't said they are done yet though and that tomorrow is for legal arguments.

I see that people are saying this could represent a bottomless pit, but what it looks like to me is a burned out tree. If that's in fact what it is, then it is a disgusting thing to post and just confirms her twisted mind (imo) given the facts of the trial she was testifying in.
I personally hope she IS hounded by the media and that her connection to the death of Tim Bosma follows her for the rest of her days. Her flippant attitude on the stand during her testimony was deplorable and the fact that she referred to Mr. Bosma as "the person" proves to me how cold, calculating and heartless she really is.

I agree, tree stump and burned. Good eye. And yes, disturbing.
Could that symbolize where cremains were disposed of?

I don't know if this has been posted yet. so my apologies if it has. I haven't made it through all todays posts yet. So DM is asking CN to be a clever coyote to help him with his defence? Did DM ever watch the Road Runner/Coyote cartoons? I never ended well for the coyote. what an idiot

But it did for the rabbit.

I have a very strong feeling that Crown is going to call ............

Ok, first. On May 9, DM was with CN until 6 am, then meeting, then something, then in custody. Is it possible to claim that between late May 9 and of the trailer by cops, somebody could come, open the trailer and plant the evidence (blood, GSR, whatever), or the whole truck for that matter?

Wouldn't it make sense to call MB and ask her whether anybody accessed the trailer, and also what was it that DM told her on the night of May 9?

The back door opened while moving the trailer between the truck garage (pics with yellow police tape) in Hamilton and the OPP forensic garage in Tilsonburg.
Someone at the first garage did not verify the door latched properly, as there are pics at the first garage with the doors opened. IMO

Source...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-trial-trailer-with-truck-left-unsecured-during-police-transport-1.3441914

Where are these pics? I don't recall seeing them at the trial.

But, yes, they didn't verify the lock was securing what they thought it was.

Kind of like when 10 editors look at the front page and miss the typo in the headline.

***** happens.

I agree, tree stump and burned. Good eye. And yes, disturbing.
Could that symbolize where cremains were disposed of?

If I had to interpret a burnt stump as a metaphor. The tree of life is one of the common symbols in many different cultures. Now it's devoid of life and hollow inside. It's still there but it can only rot down slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member