DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Smich "No one is holding a gun, it's just lyrics." #Bosma #HamOnt

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak asks who are you saying is holding a chrome piece? Smich says "say10 which was my nickname at the time." #Bosma

These lyrics were created 2012-07-07, last modified 2012-10-08 #Bosma #HamOnt

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 2m2 minutes ago
"I am mutha f..ka, get slapped with my gun hand mutha f..ka." Smich lyrics. #Bosma @CTVNews

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak bangs his hand on the podium asking Smich what he means by "get slapped with my gun hand muthaphuka." #Bosma

"You know for a fact sir that slap somebody is street slang for shoot murder, kill somebody." Millard's lawyer to Smich #Bosma @CTVNews

Smich says exactly what's written. "These are all just pieces of raps," he says. #Bosma

Sachak says tell the jury what you mean by slapped (he suggests it means 'shot'). Smich says he's not even sure if he wrote this one. #Bosma

He says you'd have to ask Dell if he wrote it. Sachak says "you're on the stand." #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak was just pointing with Smich like he was holding a gun, raising his voice, and pounding on the lectern. #TimBosma #Bosma

Smich says he's not sure he even wrote this lyric. Could've been Millard. #Bosma #HamOnt

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
"You are on the stand sir, I will continue to ask questions and you will answer them." MIllard's lawyer tells Smich #Bosma @CTVNews

"You are on the stand sir, I will continue to ask questions and you will answer them." MIllard's lawyer tells Smich #Bosma @CTVNews

Sachak now asks about the line "leave you dead, with some contraband muthaphuka!" Smich says he doesn't think he wrote that line. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak now refers to line "leave you dead" Smich repeats he's not certain he wrote the lyric. #Bosma #HamOnt

Sachak asks again what it means. Smich says he didn't write it. "I don't know what he'd mean by it, except for what it says." #Bosma

Sachak asks when Dell wouldve written it. Smich says between the created and modified dates shown. #Bosma

Sachak asks when the lyrics were written. Smich says Millard would've written them between the created date and modified date. #Bosma

It says it was created July 7, 2012. It was modified on Oct 8, 2012. #Bosma

Sachak is pressing Smich on exactly when and where that was written. Smich can't say exactly.
by Adam Carter 10:48 AM

"When you're talking about a 380, you're talking about a Walther PPK 380, right?" Sachak says. Smich turn to Goodman and says there's an issue with this. Goodman sends the jury out.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Smich repeats him and Millard wrote lyrics together, but he doesn't believe he wrote this lyric. #Bosma #HamOnt

Sachak firing off questions now about where/when they hung out to write raps. He asks where he was when he wrote this one. #Bosma

Smich says he doesn't know, this is from 2012. #Bosma

Smich says he can't say for sure where this was written, he can't recall it's in 2012 #Bosma #HamOnt

Millard's lawyer getting verbally agressive towards Smich. Trying to get clear answers from him." #Bosma @CTVNews

***This is a good strategy for MS if he doesn't get snarky. Let the mean lawyer "verbally abuse" him for days to garner sympathy. Which is absurd in the grand scheme of things but might actually pull some jurors on his side.

It says it was created July 7, 2012. It was modified on Oct 8, 2012. #Bosma

RSBM
Do these dates mean anything?? July 7 2012 stood out to me immediately. LB????????

"When you're talking about a 380, you're talking about a Walther PPK 380, right?" Sachak says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Smich looks to Justice Goodman says he has an issue. The jury is asked to step out. #Bosma

Smich turn to Goodman and says there's an issue with this. Goodman sends the jury out. #TimBosma #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Jury sent from the room. Standby. #Bosma #HamOnt

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 3m3 minutes ago
Smich turns to judge "your honour there is an issue with this." Jury is sent out. #Bosma @CTVNews

Wow ... MS is now instructing the judge

Adam Carter "When you're talking about a 380, you're talking about a Walther PPK 380, right?" Sachak says. Smich turn to Goodman and says there's an issue with this. Goodman sends the jury out.

If DM was not a micro manager and Genius Coyote, his paws would not be all over everything, including the RAP lyrics. Now DM's lawyer doesn't know and can't prove who wrote what.

MOO

If DM was not a micro manager and Genius Coyote, his paws would not be all over everything, including the RAP lyrics. Now DM's lawyer doesn't know and can't prove who wrote what.

MOO

What proof is there that DM actually ever did write rap lyrics, though? Other than MS testimony? Maybe I'm forgetting...?
Sounds pretty convenient for MS.

We've seen plenty written by DM, but I don't remember any bits of rap or rhymes.

Jury is back. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 54s55 seconds ago
Jury recalled. #Bosma

Jury now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 10:55 AM

Sachak now reads out the "My .380 is no stranger" line with emphasis. "When Im angered, you're in danger."
by Adam Carter 10:56 AM

"That was found on your iPad sir," Sachak says. "That's correct sir," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 10:57 AM

Yeah - plenty or artists write and rap in character. It doesn't mean they've done what they write about IRL. I'm not saying Smich isn't guilty just that this angle by DM's side seems like reaching IMO. But again, the jury could very well see it pokes holes in the image he wants to portray in court.

To me it's like if someone was an artist who specialized in child photography got charged with for a child molester, I think people would want to take a closer look at some of their photos and maybe question the ones that see, to address the same subject as the crime.

If his raps were about cop killing, or racism, or degrading woman, they wouldn't be relevant here, but art made by him about having a gun, people being scared of him, bravado, killing, or running and hiding from the cops, all seem fairly relevant and may possibly be an insight into his mind.

Those lyrics written July 7 2012 ... and my mind goes immediately to LB. Especially since MS then tells the judge there's an issue about the gun mentioned in the lyrics. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's how my mind works. I see why the charges in LB's murder can't be considered by the jury because they are really prejudicial to both accused when considering their guilt in TB's murder, if I'm any indication of how people are swayed by those LB murder charges.

All MOO.

Sachak says there's one other piece he wants the jury to look at.
by Adam Carter 10:57 AM

It's a video of Smich, shirtless. He's rapping. "I'm a killer, check my design ... tell the cops everything and you die on the news."
by Adam Carter 10:58 AM

"Words are pretty clear, right?" Sachak says. "It's rhyme sir," he says.
by Adam Carter 10:59 AM

What proof is there that DM actually ever did write rap lyrics, though? Other than MS testimony? Maybe I'm forgetting...?
Sounds pretty convenient for MS.

We've seen plenty written by DM, but I don't remember any bits of rap or rhymes.

Didn't someone else (maybe MS on his first day?) testify that Mark was the talent and DM was the funding?

Sachak continues reading lines from the rap. "My 380 iz no stranger, When I'm angered you're in danger," he reads slowly. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 50s51 seconds ago
Smich agrees these words were found on his iPad. #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 47s48 seconds ago
"My .380 is no stranger. When I am angered you are in danger." Smich rap lyrics. #Bosma @CTVNews

Sachak has one other piece to show. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Sachak: "My .380 iz no stranger/when I'm angered you're in danger" quoting lyrics. Says there is one more piece to show Smich. #Bosma

1 new result
molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 52s52 seconds ago
This one is a video. #Bosma

we see Mark Smich, shaved head and seemingly shirtless, rapping into the camera. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Now seeing video of Smich. Shirtless. Shaved scalp. Rapping. His eyes are manic. Lips bright, smiling.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19s20 seconds ago
Paused at end, Smich in still frame. Chilling eyes.

Now playing selfie video of Smich rapping. Shaved head. No shirt. "Peace *****." #Bosma @CTVNews

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 57s58 seconds ago
He has an angry expression. There's music playing in the background as he raps. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 53s54 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
In the video, Smich is much skinner, shaved head, he's shirtless. #Bosma #HamOnt

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 59s60 seconds ago
Sachak says these lyrics are pretty clear. Smich says "it's a rhyme, sir." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 53s54 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Smich has dark circles under his eyes, the video is an extreme close up of his face. #Bosma #HamOnt

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"It's like what you brought up in cross with Marlena Meneses," Smich says he rhymed about lots of things, like Cadillacs, he didn't have

Smich says he'd rhyme about things, but they didn't mean anything. Like having a car or cash, for example: "I'd rhyme about those things, but I don't even own a car."
by Adam Carter 11:00 AM

"It has nothing to do with reality," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 11:01 AM

"Well it's not like 'Give Peace a Chance,' is it?" Sachak says. "I'm sorry, is that a rap song," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 11:02 AM

I'm torn; this is all very standard gangsta rap posturing nonsense, but I can see it being very damaging to MS with the jury, especially if they're not familiar with this genre of music.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangsta_rap

But I've said all along he was a wanna-be gangster.

"Well it's not like 'Give Peace a Chance,' is it?" Sachak says. "I'm sorry, is that a rap song," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 11:02 AM

Not that it should, but that gave me a chuckle. He is a little too quick with the wit. He should save some for day 7.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member