Bosma Murder Trial 05.19.16 - Day 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he had a phone?!! Why is this a surprise? They spoke on phones not cans with strings! Smh

ETA why is the picture of DM being painted a church boy. MS kills someone and DM says you messed up? At least a bit more believable was MS I F*cked up!

Jeez! I have to do some work today! You just all need to stop it. :p

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Sachak thanks him for that "soliloquy." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
"...he parked the truck on his mother's property. That's the facts. That's the evidence. That's the truth."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Sachak says he didn't really think Millard would chase him in the Yukon with Tim #Bosma dead beside him in the truck.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
"The logic is Millard shot and killed mr Bosma, he burned him in his incinerator..." Smich says #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
"Did you really think with Mr. Millard, with a person who's dead, a car covered in blood ..." Sachak asks #TimBosma #Bosma

So why didn't Smich call police? He was scared.

Sachak asks if he really thought, if he fled, that Dell was going to chase him with a dead man in his truck?

"...police presumably looking for this man, that he's going to start following you and chasing you?" Sachak asks. #TImBosma #Bosma

Sachak: "Did you really think sir if you accelerated off at top speed, Dell's going to chase you with someone whose just been murdered?"

Smich says that wasn't going through his mind.

Smich says that hadn't entered his mind. #TimBosma #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
"He drove the truck to his mother's house and left it there. That's the truth. That's the evidence." Smich says. #Bosma

Sachak asks him if it occurred to him to use his phone. Smich says his phone died after speaking to Marlena. #Bosma

"it didn't occur to you to take another road, drive away and get help?" Sachak says. Smich says no. #TimBosma #Bosma

"My phone died. After I spoke to Marlena. According to the records, 9:20," says Smich. #Bosma

"According to the records, at 9:20," he says. #Bosma

Smich says his phone died after he talked to Marlena at 9:20, according to phone records, he says. #TimBosma

Sachak asks if it was in the midst of their conversation or after? Smich says afterwards. #bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
Smich' the logic and evidence is millard shot/killed MR bosma. He incinerated him in HIS incinerator. Parked the truck at his mothers."

My recollection was that the back seats contained several small blood spots. Not many, but yes, some.
Of TB truck? Well then if that were the case the passenger in the back seat should have some on him too. Moo

May 19 2016 2:24 PM Adam Carter
Sachak says Millard did this because he was in a panic.

May 19 2016 2:25 PM Adam Carter
Smich agrees the two went to the farm. "Why not call 911?" Sachak asks. Smich says his phone was dead, and he was terrified. "I didn't know what to do."

May 19 2016 2:26 PM Adam Carter
"Why not pull over at somebody's house, and knock on the doors and say there's a guy who just murdered somebody, call 911?" Sachak asks. "He told me what to do, I was scared," Smich says.

May 19 2016 2:28 PM Adam Carter
"Did you really think with Mr. Millard, with a person who's dead, a car covered in blood, police presumably looking for this man, that he's going to start following you and chasing you?" Sachak asks. Smich says that hadn't entered his mind.

May 19 2016 2:29 PM Adam Carter
"it didn't occur to you to take another road, drive away and get help?" Sachak says. Smich says no.

Smich says his phone died around 920 when he spoke to Marlena last. #Bosma

Sachak says "it just so happens that your phone is now dead so you can't call 911." Smich says yes but wasn't thinking that at the time.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
Smich' that's the facts. That's the evidence. That's the truth." Sachak. " tx for the soliloquy sir"

Sachak asks if it didn't occur to him that "this lunatic" he was following might be leading him into a "forest of darkness" to kill him.

NS has a thing for forests.....MOO

Another thing bothering me re: a different truck passing by the Super Sucker northbound at 9:05 and southbound and 9:15.

Let's say you have a truck very similar to TB's and you live in Ancaster. On the night in question, you go up Trinity for a loaf or bread or gas. It has to be quick, and very local, because ten minutes later you are seen again on the camera.

Some time later, whether it be a day later, or a week later, this story is everywhere. You realize you are driving an almost identical truck to TB's, on the same street, at almost the same time a local man goes missing and/or, by this time, is already dead?

Does that not throw up alarm bells to you? Do you not reach out to the cops, if only to clear your name? When the Green Ribbon Task Force was convinced Paul Bernardo was driving a Camaro, you had Camaro owners everywhere being checked, and a lot going directly to the police themselves to clear their name.

Something not adding up here. I am really starting to think that truck is TB's in those earlier videos.

"Did it not occur to you that this lunatic might be luring you into some forest of darkness and shoot you too?" Sachak asks #TimBosma #Bosma

Smich says his phone was dead so he couldn't call 911.

Smich says that's why he did what Millard said. #TimBosma #Bosma

Did Smich think Millard would shoot him too? Once he was in the safety of the Yukon, didn't he realize he should drive away?

Sachak: "Did it occur to you that this lunatic may be luring you to some forest of darkness and he may shoot you too?"

Smich says this is why he did what Millard said-because he'd just killed someone. #Bosma

Sachak says Smich was only witness. Did he not think he would be killed too? Smich said he didn't think of that until days later.

Smich says he'd like to use another word to describe Millard that night but is going to hesitate from using it. #Bosma

don't leave us hanging! what word?

Millard was scary to Smich, "you were aghast, appalled at what he did!" Sachak says. "But you followed wherever he wanted to go."

Sachak expresses scepticism about Smich following him despite being "terrified." #Bosma

"I didn't want to be involved, but like he said, 'I'm already in it.'" Smich says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Sachak sarcastically: "You thought 'I'm scared, I'm threatened but I'll just follow him wherever he wants me to go." #bosma

"That's nonsense," Sachak says. Didn't Smich think Millard might be luring him to a dark spot to get rid of witnesses?

Smich says when they were pulled over on the side of the road, he did feel threatened and scared. #Bosma

Sachak suggests that Smich's story that he followed Millard even though he just killed someone with a gun is ridiculous. #Bosma

"I'm going to suggest at no point you felt threatened because you had your Walther PPK." Smich disagrees.

Smich: on side of dark road "I did feel threatened and scared." Sachak: "But you had your Walther PPK."

Sachak suggests Smich wasn't scared because he had the gun. #TimBosma

Sachak now getting to the farm. #TimBosma #Bosma

"Did it not occur to you that this lunatic might be luring you into some forest of darkness and shoot you too?" Sachak asks #TimBosma #Bosma

Smich says his phone was dead so he couldn't call 911.

Smich says that's why he did what Millard said. #TimBosma #Bosma

Did Smich think Millard would shoot him too? Once he was in the safety of the Yukon, didn't he realize he should drive away?

Sachak: "Did it occur to you that this lunatic may be luring you to some forest of darkness and he may shoot you too?"

Smich says this is why he did what Millard said-because he'd just killed someone. #Bosma

Sachak says Smich was only witness. Did he not think he would be killed too? Smich said he didn't think of that until days later.

Smich says he'd like to use another word to describe Millard that night but is going to hesitate from using it. #Bosma

My guess is 'psychopath'. moo

May 19 2016 2:31 PM Adam Carter
"Did it not occur to you that this lunatic might be luring you into some forest of darkness and shoot you too?" Sachak asks. Smich says that's why he did what Millard said.

May 19 2016 2:33 PM Adam Carter
"I didn't want to be involved, but like he said, 'I'm already in it.'" Smich says.

May 19 2016 2:33 PM Adam Carter
Sachak says it's nonsense that Smich would follow him.

May 19 2016 2:34 PM Adam Carter
Sachak now getting to the farm.

May 19 2016 2:35 PM Adam Carter
Smich says Millard told him to chain up the gate at Millard's farm and make sure no one was around.

May 19 2016 2:35 PM Adam Carter
Smich says when he got back, Bosma was on a sheet and Millard told him to open the barn door.

May 19 2016 2:36 PM Adam Carter
Smich says Millard told him to hook up the incinerator to Bosma's truck. Sachak says incredulously that Smich did this while in a state of shock.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
Sachak suggests at no point would Smich have felt threatened, bc he had his Walther PPK. Smich says Millard had it in his satchel. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
"You get to the farm. You open the gate." Smich says Dell opened the gate. Sachak agrees that was what he testified.

They get to the farm. Dell opens gate. Tells Smich to close it, make sure no one is following. #Bosma

Get to farm. Dell opens gate. Tells Smich to chain the gate closed, make sure nobody's following.

Smich says Millard told him to chain up the gate at Millard's farm and make sure no one was around. #TimBosma #Bosma

Sachak suggests again he's obeying despite being terrified. Smich says yes. #bosma

"You opened the barn door because he told you to open it." Yes, Smich says, when #TimBosma's body was lying on a tarp beside the truck.

Smich says when he came back to truck, Mr #Bosma was lying on a sheet of some sort next to it.

Dell told Smich to open barn door. "When I returned, Mr. Bosma was laying on a sheet of some sort outside the vehicle...I was shocked."

Smich says when he got back, Bosma was on a sheet and Millard told him to open the barn door. #TimBosma #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Smich says he opened the gate to the farm and the barn door like Millard asked because he was scared, terrified. #TimBosma

Sachak suggests in his state of shock he managed to attach the incinerator to the #Bosma truck.

Smich says Millard told him to do it. Can't explain in one word what he was feeling. #Bosma

Sachak: "In a state of shock you managed to attach the incinerator to Mr. Bosma's black truck." Smich: "I felt a lot of different things."

Smich closed the barn door.

Smich says Millard told him to hook up the incinerator to Bosma's truck. #TImBosma #Bosma

Sachak says incredulously that Smich did this while in a state of shock. #TImBosma #Bosma

Smich opens the chain gate to leave. Then closes it behind them.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 6m6 minutes ago
Sachak pushing him on logic of staying w Millard if he was so scared. 'At no point did u feel threatened. U had your Walther PPK."

Sachak suggests he's done everything Millard told him to do. He agrees. #Bosma

Smich hooked incinerator to truck, and then closed the barn door afterwards. Opened chain gate to leave.

Smich closed barn door and opened chain gate to leave farm and closed it again after Millard pulled out.

Another thing bothering me re: a different truck passing by the Super Sucker northbound at 9:05 and southbound and 9:15.

Let's say you have a truck very similar to TB's and you live in Ancaster. On the night in question, you go up Trinity for a loaf or bread or gas. It has to be quick, and very local, because ten minutes later you are seen again on the camera.

Some time later, whether it be a day later, or a week later, this story is everywhere. You realize you are driving an almost identical truck to TB's, on the same street, at almost the same time a local man goes missing and/or, by this time, is already dead?

Does that not throw up alarm bells to you? Do you not reach out to the cops, if only to clear your name? When the Green Ribbon Task Force was convinced Paul Bernardo was driving a Camaro, you had Camaro owners everywhere being checked, and a lot going directly to the police themselves to clear their name.

Something not adding up here. I am really starting to think that truck is TB's in those earlier videos.

I disagree. The driver wouldn't have had any idea that his truck had been caught on video. He had zero involvement in any of this. He may have gone to Tim's to pick up a coffee, or whatever, bag of milk, takeout at Wendy's (if it was there at the time), whatever. If it were me, I wouldn't have thought anything of it, other than perhaps, wow, I was out right around then, I may have SEEN these guys, but I didn't.. so I have zero reason to contact police. moo

Maybe NS should call an expert for their opinion for what people do, can do, or have done, in a state of shock. I think trying to discret someone when you're not an expert on the topic just makes it looks like he's reaching. IMO

Smich did everything Millard told him to do, Sachak pointed out, except when he told him to help put #TimBosma in the incinerator

Except, Sachak says, when Millard told him to put Mr #Bosma in the incinerator. "I told him I couldn't because of my shoulder," he says.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 6m6 minutes ago
"You've done everything he tells you to do ... he tells you to put Mr. Bosma in the incinerator," Sachak says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Smich says he said he couldn't, because of his shoulder. #TimBosma

Sachak: Millard told you to put body in incinerator. Smich: I told him I couldn't because of my shoulder. Sachak: You said no to a lunatic?

Smich says he told Millard his shoulder was too sore, "but I didn't want to go anywhere near," Smich says.

Sachak says he didn't want to go "anywhere near" it. #Bosma

Smich says he didn't want to be anywhere near Bosma's body. #TimBosma #Bosma

Smich: "He knew about my shoulder." Sachak asks if Millard insisted Smich help him put body in incinerator.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Sachak challenging the logic of Smich saying he wouldn't put Bosma's body in the incinerator even though Millard was armed and "a lunatic"

Millard didn't insist, Smich says. "He was kinda huffin and puffin and getting mad & told me to go open the gate."

My recollection was that the back seats contained several small blood spots. Not many, but yes, some.

Iirc only things found in yukon was key ring with TB truck ring, and receipt for incinerator.

ETA - sorry got a bit mixed up, thought it was the yukon you guys were talking about.

My guess is ***hole.

Of TB truck? Well then if that were the case the passenger in the back seat should have some on him too. Moo

Yes, TB truck rear seats.... snipped from Trial Exhibit ...
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 211
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 209

May 19 2016 2:37 PM Adam Carter
"You've done everything he tells you to do ... he tells you to put Mr. Bosma in the incinerator," Sachak says. Smich says he said he couldn't, because of his shoulder.

May 19 2016 2:38 PM Adam and
Smich says he didn't want to be anywhere near Bosma's body.

May 19 2016 2:39 PM Adam Carter
"It would appear that the lunatic was compassionate enough that when you told him oh my shoulder hurts, you didn't have to do anything," Sachak says.

May 19 2016 2:40 PM Adam Carter
Smich says that Millard got huffy about it, and told him to go open the gate, and that they were going to the hangar next.

May 19 2016 2:41 PM Adam Carter
"He. Didn't. Insisted. You. Do. It," Sachak says. "Six words to that question. Answer it."

May 19 2016 2:41 PM Adam Carter
Smich says he's answered no three times.

May 19 2016 2:42 PM Adam Carter
"Mr. Millard, all by himself, takes all by himself ... Mr. Bosma into the incinerator by himself," Sachak says. Smich says yes.

May 19 2016 2:43 PM Adam Carter
Sachak says "you lifted Mr. Bosma's dead body," says Bosma was over 6 feet tall and around 170 pounds.

May 19 2016 2:44 PM Adam Carter
Sachak says it would be "nearly physically impossible" for Millard to put Bosma in the incinerator. "Not at all," Smich says. "Dell was a lot bigger than he is right now ... he is very capable."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste