DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
Back. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 31s31 seconds ago
Sachak starts asking Smich how long he was at his mother's place on the way back from the hangar. #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 24s24 seconds ago
#Bosma jury is back. Sachak wonders how long Smich was at his mom's house May 7, 2013 to grab his girlfriend's phone number

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s21 seconds ago
We're back. Sachak asking how long Smich was at his mom's place for on the night of May 6. Smich said just to grab another "device."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s48 seconds ago
Sachak asks how long Smich was in his mom's house. He says he ran in just to grab a device. Sachak asks which one. A phone or iPad. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 26s27 seconds ago
Smich says long enough to grab one of his other phones. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
Sachak asks again which phone would it have been. Smich can't recall. He needed to get Marlena's number, which was in phone. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s20 seconds ago
He believes he contacted Marlena from either in the house or in Dell's vehicle. He's not 100% sure. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
Not sure if he picked up cell phone or iPad to contact Marlena. #Bosma

May 19 2016 3:42 PM Adam Carter
Sachak starts asking Smich how long he was at his mother's place on the way back from the hangar.

May 19 2016 3:43 PM Adam Carter
Smich says long enough to grab one of his other phones.

May 19 2016 3:45 PM Adam Carter
Smich says he told Meneses when to come out of her building to meet up

May 19 2016 3:45 PM Adam Carter
Smich says when Meneses got into the SUV, Millard was, "happy that he got in the truck."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 58s59 seconds ago
Smich isn't sure if he contacted Marlena while still in his mother's house, or while en route to pick her up in Millard's Yukon.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
Also not 100% on whether he used the phone or iPad to reach her. Told her he was coming to get her at her sister's apt. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s29 seconds ago
Back in car, what did Smich and Millard talk about? Smich can't recall. Picked up Marlena.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 26s27 seconds ago
Smich says he told Meneses when to come out of her building to meet up. #TimBOsma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 57s58 seconds ago
What did they talk about in the car? Smich isn't sure. He was probably speaking to Marlena. Was there celebration in the car?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
Sachak suggests there was no celebration or party in the Yukon when Marlena got in (as she testified there was). #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s41 seconds ago
Smich says Dell was happy he got the truck. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 28s29 seconds ago
Smich says when Meneses got into the SUV, Millard was, "happy that he got in the truck." #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s52 seconds ago
Sachak: There was no celebration or party was there? Smich: Says Millard was happy and told Marlena he got the truck. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 51s51 seconds ago
"Like I told you, Dell was happy." He told Marlena he got the truck. He was a "raving lunatic" before, how did he look in the car?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s40 seconds ago
"Something came over him. I'd like to use another word but I'll refrain from doing that," smich says. #Bosma

ok - I'll bite.....what word do we think he is referring to?

Exactly, he's berating Smich for not calling 911, but his client didn't either... and he actually had a phone.

And what about DMs texts to CN that the mission was a success Mr Sachak?

Well IMO there is little he can do to defend his client with all the overwhelming evidence and testimony. Many of us WSers have said the same thing about 911 and we kind of represent the mindset of the jury, so it's IMO that if the jury has any doubt as to MS's guilt this is a question to consider. Besides, this is the only chance MS gets drilled and blamed and I would expect the Bosma's want him put in his place. So some questions do that.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 33s33 seconds ago
Smich says they eventual went back to his mother's house, because he was tired. #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Then Millard dropped Smich and Meneses off at his mother's house. Early morning May 7. "I was tired."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Go from 30 Speers to Smich house. Marlena comes in with him. "I was tired," says Smich. That is on the morning of May 7.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 58s58 seconds ago
From there they go back to Smich's mom where he and Marlena are dropped off. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He sees Dell again that evening. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Smich says he saw Millard on May 7 in the evening. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s37 seconds ago
Sachak asks if he called or texted him. Smich says he can't recall who contacted who but says it'd be in the records. #Bosma

Thanks everyone for posting the tweets. Really appreciated, and easy to follow.

I'll do it one of these days. Maybe when my CEO gets laryngitis and can't call me every ten minutes.

Wow. I can't tell if this was genius or stupid.

Possibly just a shot at DM. "Even your dog hated you."

Could have been taking advantage of the fact that Pedo was trailing them by several seconds on the hangar video.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 39s40 seconds ago
Smich agrees he sees Millard again that evening. (May 7) Doesn't recall who called/texted who. "He wanted to move the Eliminator."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s39 seconds ago
Smich saw Millard again that evening. Smich says Millard wanted to move the Eliminator. Why not refuse? Smich didn't want to raise suspicion

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 27s28 seconds ago
Smich says the conversation was about him wanting to move the Eliminator. #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 43s43 seconds ago
Smich says he was going along with it as to not arouse suspicion. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s30 seconds ago
Smich says Millard wanted to move the incinerator. He says he was "going along" with him to not make him suspicious. #Bosma

May 19 2016 3:46 PM Adam Carter
Smich says they eventual went back to his mother's house, because he was tired.

May 19 2016 3:47 PM Adam Carter
Smich says he saw Millard on May 7 in the evening.

May 19 2016 3:48 PM Adam Carter
Smich says the conversation was about him wanting to move the Eliminator. Smich says he was going along with it as to not arouse suspicion.

May 19 2016 3:49 PM Adam Carter
Sachak again asks why Smich didn't call 911. Smich gives the same answer

Go from 30 Speers to Smich house. Marlena comes in with him. "I was tired," says Smich. That is on the morning of May 7.

Tired but not guilt-ridden, horrified, or frazzled.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s40 seconds ago
When does Smich wake? "I don't recall how long I would have slept for sir." Sachak suggests Smich & Millard contact each other immediately.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
Sachak asks who the first person he saw that day was--besides his mom, Marlena. Smich doesn't recall. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s15 seconds ago
Sachak asks why he didn't just call 911 then. Smich says he was "confused." #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 14s14 seconds ago
Sachak again asks why Smich didn't call 911. Smich gives the same answer. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Sachak asks again why Smich didn't call 911. "I was confused at that time," says Smich. "The shock and paranoia stuff." #bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s15 seconds ago
Why not just call 911? "Like I said sir, it wasn't safe," says Smich. "HE had access to a lot of things. I don't know. I was scared."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s10 seconds ago
Smich says it "wasn't safe" to call 911. Sachak asks--it was safer to continue this relationship with this "lunatic?" #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 41s41 seconds ago
Smich says he was afraid Millard "could pay somebody or do something to his family." #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s26 seconds ago
"To get him to pay somebody to do something to my family or me," says Smich. Sachak says this is the first jury has heard about this.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 36s36 seconds ago
Smich says Millard had access to a lot of resources. Could have threatened his family. Didn't feel safe in his home. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 36s36 seconds ago
Sachak asks when that conversation took place, Smich says it didn't. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s28 seconds ago
Smich says Millard never said that to him. He just worried about it. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s11 seconds ago
Smich says he was afraid Millard "could pay someone to do something to my family." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 32s33 seconds ago
Smich says he never went to the police because Millard could have paid someone to threaten his family. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
Sachak says this is the first we're hearing about this--asks when this conversation took place. Smich says it didn't. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s17 seconds ago
Smich says Millard picked him up, but he doesn't remember from where.

May 19 2016 3:51 PM Adam Carter
Smich says he was afraid Millard "could pay somebody or do something to his family."

May 19 2016 3:51 PM Adam Carter
Sachak asks when that conversation took place, Smich says it didn't.

May 19 2016 3:52 PM Adam Carter
Sachak yet again asking about why Smich didn't call police.

Could have been taking advantage of the fact that Pedo was trailing them by several seconds on the hangar video.

Remember, Smich through in that comment about Millard abusing Pedo and got a big gasp from the court. I'm guessing he just realizes that some people are more indignant to dog abuse than murder, so Why not use the dog at any opportunity.

Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911? Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911? Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911? Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911? Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911? Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911? Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911? Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911? Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911? Did you call police? Why didn't you call police? Did you call 911? Why didn't you call 911?

Sorry, my computer just got infected by the dreaded Sachak virus. Geez...

May 19 2016 3:53 PM Adam Carter
That night, Millard and Smich moved the incinerator to the barn. Sachak asks why he'd want to be alone with him. Smich says he was just going along with it.

May 19 2016 3:54 PM Adam Carter
Smich says he doesn't recall exactly what they would've talked about that night when moving the incinerator.

May 19 2016 3:56 PM Adam Carter
Sachak asks why Smich didn't call 911 after moving the incinerator. Smich says he doesn't know what his exact thoughts were.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 36s37 seconds ago
Sachak yet again asking about why Smich didn't call police. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s10 seconds ago
The night of May 7, Smich says he went with Millard to go to move the incinerator. Sachak asks why. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 22s23 seconds ago
Sachak mocks smich about theory DM might pay someone to hurt his family. Conversation never happened. Sachak" 1st the jury hears of it"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s22 seconds ago
Sachak: It was all over the news that a man was murdered, did you think about calling police.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s20 seconds ago
Smich says again he was going along with it. Sachak says it sounds odd he wasn't concerned going with him again. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 48s49 seconds ago
Millard want with Millard that night to move the incinerator. Alone at night? Sachak asks

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 45s46 seconds ago
That night, Millard and Smich moved the incinerator to the barn. Sachak asks why he'd want to be alone with him. #TimBosma #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 45s46 seconds ago
Smich said he went with Millard the night after #TimBosma vanished to go move the incinerator.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Smich says lots was going through his mind, he was confused. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich says he was just going along with it. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
(At that point it wasn't all over the news & Tim was considered a missing person.)

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Smich went with Millard, that should have read

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
On May 7 Smich says he doesn't recall Millard's behaviour. #TimBosma

Smich doesn't remember on May 7 what he was like exactly. After they moved the incinerator, Smich got dropped off. #bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich says he doesn't recall exactly what they would've talked about that night when moving the incinerator. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Smich assumes Millard dropped him at his mom's place after moving the incinerator. But he doesn't recall for sure. #Bosma

He assumes at his mother's house. But he doesn't remember and doesn't want to say for sure. #Bosma

Sachak suggests it must've been his state of confusion. Smich says it was a long time ago. #Bosm

Sachak asks what he did. He says he was with Marlena. "I don't think I have to get into all that," he says.

Sachak asks why he didn't then call police. Smich says again that there was a lot going through his mind. #bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak asks again why Smich didn't call the police and have Millard arrested. "No I don't know what my exact thoughts were" Smich says.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Sachak asks why Smich didn't call 911 after moving the incinerator. Smich says he doesn't know what his exact thoughts were #TimBosma #Bosma

"There was lots of thoughts going through my head," says Smich.

Sachak: "Why would you ask a lunatic to drop you off at your mother's house? What about your mother's well-being?"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Why do you ask a lunatic killer to drop you off at your mother's? He was just going along with Millard, Smich says

Sachak asks why he allowed a "lunatic" to drop him off at his mom's. Smich says he was trying to go along w/ Millard to not raise suspicion.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Why would you ask a lunatic killer to drop you off at your mother's house? Sachak asks. "I was going along with it" Smich says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s39 seconds ago
Sachak asks who he first called on May 8. Smich says probably his dr. Sachak suggests he also called Dell. Smich says he doesn't know why.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Wed May 8 Smich called Millard. Why? "It's like a magnet on your fingers to Dell's phone #," Sachak says

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 58s58 seconds ago
Who was first person Smich called on May 8? Sachak says it was Millard. Smich says he doesn't know why.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s37 seconds ago
Smich says he either went to doctor or called doctor. "A Polish lady. I don't remember her name." #bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 34s35 seconds ago
Smich says on May 8 he was going to see a doctor. Sachak asks the doctor's name. Smich says she's a Polish lady, he forgets her name #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste