Bosma Murder Trial 05.24.16 - Day 54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything to do with the incinerator...homemade or otherwise has me wondering again about SS and the texts etc between him and his 'boss'. Surely we have not heard the last of him ???

I have a small camp stove called a Biolite that converts some of the heat from the fire into power to charge your cell phone, so they do also work on a smaller scale.

You are correct. What I should have said is that the economics of operating a cogeneration business only work on a larger scale.

Everything to do with the incinerator...homemade or otherwise has me wondering again about SS and the texts etc between him and his 'boss'. Surely we have not heard the last of him ???

I hope it's not just swept under the rug, I think he was involved way more. He also went on Baja trips, seems fishy to me JMO

Fraser going to a text from August 20, 2012. Millard texts: "I want a cop bicycle." Smich says "Done. I think i kno a spot." Millard responds: "No more money bro, we take what we want at the source." Smich says "K. And I'm going to see Isho tomorrow night."
by Adam Carter 11:54 AM

There are also texts between the two suggesting they're scoping a truck around that time.
by Adam Carter 11:54 AM

Millard texts "11pm home lights off." Smich says this was Millard driving past a home and scoping out a 3500.
by Adam Carter 11:55 AM

Can someone please refresh me as to who ISHO is?

(Does anyone know what the 'thermal treatment'/generating electricity thing was about? Asking out of technical curiosity, that was a weird sentence in the texts.)

I think... just went through this with my husband. He bought a new propane water heater for our cabin. He opened the box and saw wires on the temperature control with status indicator lights. We don't have hydro at our cabin so he thought we couldn't use the unit. It turns out everything on that control runs from millivolts from the pilot light. So basically, heat provides hydro.

Smich says Millard wanted a police bicycle.
by Adam Carter 11:57 AM

Smich also says "I got 35 stuff already here with me."
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

"Isho is the gun guy," Fraser says. Smich says he introduced Millard and Isho through drugs.
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

Isho is the man who sold Millard the Walther PPK, court has heard.
by Adam Carter 11:59 AM

Fraser asks what the "35 stuff is." Smich says "stuff for scoping that particular one."
by Adam Carter 12:00 PM

Smich says there were so may they were scoping at the time. He thinks stuff refers to bolt cutters and a change of clothes.
by Adam Carter 12:01 PM

But the device (homemade) was abandoned for a propane powered incinerator that did not have the ability to be easily converted. There priority was in mobility, and money was spent on the trailer. There was no intention of co-generation.

MOO

I get that but that text was in reference to MS researching Mobil units to buy. Not the homemade one.

"Isho had nothing to do with drugs in relation to this ... Isho is the gun guy. That's why you were going to see Isho," Fraser says. Smich says no, there are a bunch of things being talked about in this conversation.
by Adam Carter 12:02 PM

Fraser says this around the timeframe that Smich took a photo of himself holding the gun Millard had bought from Isho. Smich agrees.
by Adam Carter 12:04 PM

Now texts from Sept 5, 2012. "Move the bbq into the barn ... and do more equipment painting. Then scope 35 at night," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

Smich agrees the incinerator was on the barn the night Bosma was killed.
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

"Part of that plan is the incineration of the man you target for the theft of that truck ... and you're saying I'm in," Fraser says. Smich says no, things needed to be painted at the hangar.
by Adam Carter 12:07 PM

Smich says the incinerator had to be moved because people were coming over to look at the hangar or to work there.
by Adam Carter 12:08 PM

Fraser now asking Smich about the Eliminator. By late June/early July, a decision had been made to buy the incinerator.
by Adam Carter 12:09 PM

Fraser says all told, this is a "$22,000 killing machine." "No sir," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 12:09 PM

"The reason he had that Eliminator was to burn a human being, and he did that on May 6," Fraser says. Smich says Millard told him he was going to get into the pet cremation business.
by Adam Carter 12:10 PM

If the incinerator was for burning garbage then why would it need to be moved from hangar to barn when people came to hangar?

oh silly me, now it's for pet cremation.

Fraser points out that Smich's girlfriend testified Millard said he bought it to burn farm animals -- which he didn't have. Smich says he didn't talk about it with her.
by Adam Carter 12:11 PM

Smich says he had never met Millard's uncle Robert Burns, who Millard said he was going to go into business with.
by Adam Carter 12:12 PM

Fraser says Burns wouldn't give Millard "the time of day."
by Adam Carter 12:13 PM

When I am following along here online the last thing on my mind is Mr Sachak's racial background . When I read what he says, I don't see or judge his colour or race.....its his logic and questioning technique that irritates me.

Just jumping off your post Abitcountry. I have been following trials online since Phil Spector 1 and it is very common imo for posters and the public reviewing trials for that matter, to form positive or negative opinions depending on a lawyers style. Not sure why a poster would feel it's "racial" related

So s it garbage or pet cremation there MS?

May 24 2016 12:10 PM
"The reason he had that Eliminator was to burn a human being, and he did that on May 6," Fraser says. Smich says Millard told him he was going to get into the pet cremation business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member