Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Millhaven is just as good

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

Thinking of the Bosmas and all of Tim's loved ones today and glad to see the sun is shining for them. Stay strong as justice is coming.

http://www.900chml.com/bill-kelly/

We should all be blessed with friends such as these.

Friends who tell you, when your life takes a sudden, unimaginable turn toward darkness, that they will not let you go there alone.

Then every single day afterward they keep their word.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6531450-clairmont-an-unbreakable-bosma-bond/#.VyvruUMcVhU.facebook
Couldn't get through that with a dry eye. [emoji24] Thanks for posting.

Superjails, people, the future for DM and MS is in one of the new horrifying Superjails.

Thinking of the Bosmas and all of Tim's loved ones today and glad to see the sun is shining for them. Stay strong as justice is coming.

http://www.900chml.com/bill-kelly/

We should all be blessed with friends such as these.

Friends who tell you, when your life takes a sudden, unimaginable turn toward darkness, that they will not let you go there alone.

Then every single day afterward they keep their word.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6531450-clairmont-an-unbreakable-bosma-bond/#.VyvruUMcVhU.facebook

""I told Hank that he wouldn't go through this journey alone. No matter the outcome, I told him 'I am never going to leave you.'"

The above line from Ralph to Hank made me think of a line my dad said to me when he was in the hospital not long before he passed away. Our family is close, and my dad had many true friends, and there was always someone visiting him and lifting his spirit. The man in the bed beside him was very wealthy, but didn't have the family or friends my father did, and only had the rare visit. After several days he turned to my dad and said. "You are a very rich man Joseph".

The Bosma's must realize even after all the horror this evil cast on them, that they truly have a rich life. Be Strong, you're not alone.

MOO

Millhaven is just as good
Yes. Millhaven would be their first stop after conviction. There, they would be processed and assessed. Final destination could be any of the maximum security prisons, including Millhaven.

Just wanted to point out that DM, through his letters, considered himself a good photographer and writer. He said he wanted to photograph and write for National Geographic when he was released. Now, we know how impossible that would have been without any education in either field, but I just wanted to point out something that we've been debating for the last couple of years with regards to something LB told her uncle.

Apparently DM considers himself a photographer... a good one at that.

MOO

Just wanted to point out that DM, through his letters, considered himself a good photographer and writer. He said he wanted to photograph and write for National Geographic when he was released. Now, we know how impossible that would have been without any education in either field, but I just wanted to point out something that we've been debating for the last couple of years with regards to something LB told her uncle.

Apparently DM considers himself a photographer... a good one at that.

MOO
? What did LB tell her uncle? I know DM did amateur photography already as he was on model mayhem

Yes. Millhaven would be their first stop after conviction. There, they would be processed and assessed. Final destination could be any of the maximum security prisons, including Millhaven.

Where ever they go, let's hope they're gone, gone, gone for life.

'

Correction to my own post, I was informed that the intake and assessment unit has now been moved to Joyceville Pen...
So it will be off to Joyceville, then from there, a max. (maybe Millhaven)

She admitted she "contemplated" helping him, but said she weighed the pros and cons and decided against it — and never sent that note to Millard. She swore she never responded to his requests for aid at all.

Dungey pointed out we have only her word on that. Noudga suggested he could ask Millard.

"If Mr. Millard testifies he can be assured I'll ask him that," Dungey replied.:jail:

After listening to months of testimony, many truths and far too many lies, I am left with the sad realization that life is truly very fragile. That a genuinely nice and decent person can, in the blink of an eye, come face to face with the monsters that made up DM's circle of "friends" boggles my mind. Maybe I'm naive, and so be it I guess, but that even after this group of thieves, drug addicts and losers discover what really happened to Tim Bosma and the pain and suffering that his family have endured, and will continue to endure for the rest of their lives, they think nothing of it. They are only concerned with themselves. I include MB in this as well. To listen to LW whine about her wrists hurting her when she was arrested; CN whine about being harrassed by LE and the media as if she's done nothing wrong, SS, and the rest of them worried about themselves make me sick to my stomach. And the really sad part about all of this is that it's not over yet. The self serving lies, untruths, half truths and CYA testimony is going to continue when DM and MS defend themselves in the weeks to come. To be honest, I'm not sure I can bear witness to that. I may have to take a bit of a breather.

I am so sad for the Bosma family. I truly am. I think CN was the final straw for me. What a piece of work. Disgusting quite frankly. They DO deserve each other.

I have being thinking of the Bosmas today. The sun is shining, it's warm, spring has sprung. I hope they have a chance to feel the warmth on their faces and have a nice day, although I know it will be hard.

Thank you for the post of the day. And it's been nice to see this thread fairly quiet and free of acrimony today.

I will be more then happy, once those 2 lowlifes are convicted, if they end up in Kingston Penitentiary.

they closed Kingston didn't they? Maybe DM and MS should share a cell with Russell Williams, Robert Picton and Paul Bernardo and then bring in The Iceman.

I'm wondering if maybe MB will be testifying at CN's trial. She may not have much to offer in the TB case but would certainly have many answers in the CN case. I can't believe there wouldn't be more interest in tampering with evidence in this high profile case as much as MB's name has been tossed around. Especially with DM having two more cases in his future.

Thanks. I knew about the article. I thought it was something new. DM was always a self proclaimed photographer. Models on model mayhem were singing his praises too. There were photoshoots at the hanger IIRC

I have not seen that article before. Lots of information that is new to me. Wow.....this kind of changes everything IMO. CN must feel that she really got herself a prize with DM. She's all his now. CN has got to be very twisted.

Here's a link to an article that mentions LB had told her uncle that she was dating a good-looking photographer who had money.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toront...ck-leaves-lingering-questions-for-police.html

All MOO.

This is an article I have not seen before and IMO it changes everything for me. CN has got to be twisted to be involved with DM given all of the history in this article which she would have been well aware of. Birds of a feather...flock together. DM is needing to be in jail for the rest of his life. With other serial killers like himself.

It was pretty clear in DM's letters that he had been successful in keeping CN clean. IMHO, if CN could ever remember conversations she had had with DM, she'd remember that when they spoke about DM's "business" activities it was a foregone conclusion that he would only tell her what he felt she needed to know. Ask no questions and you don't end up with answers that can come back to bite you. DM was able to get his key people to buy into this: CN,SS,LW1,LW2,MB. IMO, they all were suffering from the Halo effect of DM; a guy who represented perfection to them- a very generous good looking rich guy with a bottomless pit of money. If any of them weren't in it for the money, they would have put 2 and 2 together and realized that there were missing pieces and crime is crime- regardless who the person is committing it.

What CN displayed on the stand was her willingness to continue to follow DM's instructions. Very cult like. IMHO, her "performance" on the stand was nothing more than a sick audition for DM. I'm sure if he could write her a letter he'd tell her how well she did and critique areas where she could have improved. He'd probably even be happy about the "you should ask him" comments.

IMHO, DM's mother is just a gold digging nut bar and CN has been playing her as well. I have no doubt that CN was keeping those letters to keep DM in line for future gain- just like her little note about "blackmailing men who do criminal things". I don't think the Jury would be putting much weight in CN's verbal testimony- in DM/CN's egotistical planning they failed to script for "raw emotion for the victims family". Her lack of remorse will not be forgotten. Hopefully if DM does his Academy Award winning address he remembers to put in the appropriate amount of grief and compassion.

As I was driving last night, I thought of one of the first pieces of evidence that came out on this case. DM's thumbprint on TB's truck's dangling rearview mirror. There's no escape for DM. The totality of the evidence will ensure DM's lifetime residency behind bars. CN and MB can spend the rest of their time catering to their little jail house leader- I don't care. It's better this lunatic is off the street- DM will not be getting off on this one. MOO

"blackmailing men who do criminal things".....doesn't this just say it all. How about "helping men who do criminal things? CN did lots of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3