Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Bosma's along with their army of support would persevere either or both accused taking the stand, but I hope they don't take the stand. The lies that sprung from the peripherals are only a fraction of what I believe we would hear from the epicentre.

The cold calculated letters from DM are enough for me to know that we don't need to hear anymore from DM, especially his final attempt to project himself as anything but who he truly is, a monster who is nothing more than an evil conniving coyote.

MS is a more difficult read for me. I know he is also guilty of murder in this crime, and I believe they have enough evidence depending on how they are instructed by Judge Goodman.

I hope this concludes sooner than later. The Bosma's have heard enough lies, seen enough evidence, and put up with way too much acrimonious and unsympathetic testimony from this Motley Crew.

MOO

I know the Bosma's along with their army of support would persevere either or both accused taking the stand, but I hope they don't take the stand. The lies that sprung from the peripherals are only a fraction of what I believe we would hear from the epicentre.

The cold calculated letters from DM are enough for me to know that we don't need to hear anymore from DM, especially his final attempt to project himself as anything but who he truly is, a monster who is nothing more than an evil conniving coyote.

MS is a more difficult read for me. I know he is also guilty of murder in this crime, and I believe they have enough evidence depending on how they are instructed by Judge Goodman.

I hope this concludes sooner than later. The Bosma's have heard enough lies, seen enough evidence, and put up with way too much acrimonious and unsympathetic testimony from this Motley Crew.

MOO

There is so much undeniable evidence that they would have hard times coming up with anything plausible without of admitting their guilt. What would be any one such scenario that wouldn't contradict any presented evidence? The defense had a few months to think about it. May be they have a big surprise... Still, I think the only reason for them to testify is to step on the co-accused and hope for a parole in 25.

BTW, you mentioned recently that if the shooting happened at the bobcat dealership, then glass would be found there. Was there any evidence presented that the glass shattered due to a gun shot? I'm thinking that auto glass is specifically designed so as not to shatter easily. IMO, if it was shot, there would be a hole in it and/or cracks, but it wouldn't necessarily break and any small pieces ejected from the hole can't be linked with confidence to the specific truck, even if found.

MOO

IMO....and god forbid anyone would have to walk in the Bosma shoes......I would want a confession and the truth.....if I had to grind their faces into the gravel to get one. And the frustrating part is that no one gets to do that in real life. What you want is not what law abiding people do. I hate these evil creatures that face the courts. My hope as altruistic as this may seem is that these lawyers get a confession.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tim's loved one today. It was three years ago today that the devil lead the vilest form of evil down Tim and Sharlene's driveway.

Justice will prevail and may the perps rot in hell. May their time in prison be nothing but absolute misery as they deserve nothing better IMO.

Rest in eternal peace Tim.

And there will not be another family event that will not be about the fact that Tim is not with them. This has been taken away. The void will be there forever and nothing will fill it. God be with them. May the other two burn in hell.

There is so much undeniable evidence that they would have hard times coming up with anything plausible without of admitting their guilt. What would be any one such scenario that wouldn't contradict any presented evidence? The defense had a few months to think about it. May be they have a big surprise... Still, I think the only reason for them to testify is to step on the co-accused and hope for a parole in 25.

BTW, you mentioned recently that if the shooting happened at the bobcat dealership, then glass would be found there. Was there any evidence presented that the glass shattered due to a gun shot? I'm thinking that auto glass is specifically designed so as not to shatter easily. IMO, if it was shot, there would be a hole in it and/or cracks, but it wouldn't necessarily break and any small pieces ejected from the hole can't be linked with confidence to the specific truck, even if found.

You are correct, auto windshields are designed to not shatter, but the side windows are generally tempered glass so they break into small pieces. In fact they sell a tool to do so. I have one in my vehicle for emergencies. The one I have looks like the following, and it also has a seat belt cutter.

attachment.php

It is an assumption that the bullet caused the passenger side window to shatter, and I can't think of a more probable cause. If it was caused by the bullet, there should be small fragments left on the ground. It could be very difficult (nearly impossible) to find glass if the vehicle was moving at the time. Road wear tends to erase the evidence quickly.

You are also correct about identifying which vehicle the glass belongs to. But my comment was in response to someone saying Mr. Bosma was shot when they pulled over at the Bobcat dealership. It so, there should be glass fragments if the bullet shattered the passenger window.

MOO

Attachments

• glass breaker.jpg
    glass breaker.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 144
BBM

I agree with you, I do think there is much more out there that we will see when her trial begins but am wondering about the paragraph I bolded above.

She is not obligated to testify at her own trial. So a judge may not get to see her delightful personality. If she does not testify and DM does not get up and say that she was there for that event, then it won't even be brought up if I understand the laws properly. Neither would her drive to MB's house or anything on that night. Am I correct in my thinking here? If I am, then there must be further text evidence or a witness that will place her doing those things that would warrant these charges for that day in particular.

CN is a self absorbed woman. No sympathy for the Bosma family. She says DM ruined her life. What about the Bosmas? Their lives are ruined too.

Just to leapfrog off those thoughts and add my own ..... I am thinking while police were going through all the computers and phone records and internet histories for the Bosma Trial they also have assembled a lot of information (evidence) about the LB disappearance and death of WM.

We have not been told about it , but I bet plenty will be revealed during those trials . Could be messages back and forth , partly coded or whatever , times and dates and arrangements ..... things like that.

Police have uncovered something in order to lay those charges when they did. Anyone else think the same ????

yes LE wouldn't lay murder charge got LB murder without seriously strong evidence.

IMO....and god forbid anyone would have to walk in the Bosma shoes......I would want a confession and the truth.....if I had to grind their faces into the gravel to get one. And the frustrating part is that no one gets to do that in real life. What you want is not what law abiding people do. I hate these evil creatures that face the courts. My hope as altruistic as this may seem is that these lawyers get a confession.

they should be forced to tell the truth and what happened with Tim. Why do they continue to have smug looks on their faces???

You are correct, auto windshields are designed to not shatter, but the side windows are generally tempered glass so they break into small pieces. In fact they sell a tool to do so. I have one in my vehicle for emergencies. The one I have looks like the following, and it also has a seat belt cutter.

Yes, makes sense. I made a mistake when I was looking at the exhibits quickly and confused the bag that contained glass pieces with the glass itself.

they should be forced to tell the truth and what happened with Tim. Why do they continue to have smug looks on their faces???

The "Hole in the Hanger" gang is a foreign world to many of us. CN is one of the most troubling of the bunch since she seems to have been born with enough to navigate a normal life. But instead, after all this time she chooses to side with everything that is wrong with this group of ****s.

She and Dellen the Felon would go to their good friend MWJ's to watch videos. -yeah right!
She tried to pass her notes written to a second person as notes to herself - yeah right
She can't remember one thing DM told her, but remembers what MS said to her - yeah right.
She can't remember anything they did on the 9th, other than the memorable sex. - yeah right
She can't remember if MB dialed DM, or vice versa, but remembers they didn't say anything. -yeah right
She thought for almost a year that DM was innocent, but rushed hours after his arrest to wipe fingerprints. - yeah right
She claims to not remember that wonderful thoughtful picture of a gun DM sent her. -yeah right
etc. etc.

All of this was with a smug look. I'm not sure if all options were allowed, we could get some of these low lives to tell the truth. As for her blackmail letter, I would want to ensure her billing is audited every year if she becomes a medical professional that bills our government. I suspect she would take advantage of that fee system without blinking.

MOO

The "Hole in the Hanger" gang is a foreign world to many of us. CN is one of the most troubling of the bunch since she seems to have been born with enough to navigate a normal life. But instead, after all this time she chooses to side with everything that is wrong with this group of ****s.

She and Dellen the Felon would go to their good friend MWJ's to watch videos. -yeah right!
She tried to pass her notes written to a second person as notes to herself - yeah right
She can't remember one thing DM told her, but remembers what MS said to her - yeah right.
She can't remember anything they did on the 9th, other than the memorable sex. - yeah right
She can't remember if MB dialed DM, or vice versa, but remembers they didn't say anything. -yeah right
She thought for almost a year that DM was innocent, but rushed hours after his arrest to wipe fingerprints. - yeah right
She claims to not remember that wonderful thoughtful picture of a gun DM sent her. -yeah right
etc. etc.

All of this was with a smug look. I'm not sure if all options were allowed, we could get some of these low lives to tell the truth. As for her blackmail letter, I would want to ensure her billing is audited every year if she becomes a medical professional that bills our government. I suspect she would take advantage of that fee system without blinking.

MOO

And a lot of mismatches, like it takes for DM and CN an hour to drive to Kleinburg, even though it's a 30 min drive. Orange tarp somehow disappeared from the trailer during that time. They stop over at the hangar to transfer from the red truck to the Yukon, but a cigarette butt with female DNA is found by the side door. The spend 5 minutes here and fifteen minutes there, but somehow it adds up to almost two hours unaccounted for.

And a lot of mismatches, like it takes for DM and CN an hour to drive to Kleinburg, even though it's a 30 min drive. Orange tarp somehow disappeared from the trailer during that time. They stop over at the hangar to transfer from the red truck to the Yukon, but a cigarette butt with female DNA is found by the side door. The spend 5 minutes here and fifteen minutes there, but somehow it adds up to almost two hours unaccounted for.

I think the cigarette butts were MM and MS's.....if I remember correctly. That is why I thought MM had more to do with the truck clean up.

My mistake. You are right. Sid she explain that?

Only thing I remeber for butts, is that MM helped at the hanger doing odd jobs. I don't think it was directly asked about the butts being there. Only questioned if she ever helped at the hanger and what she did there.

etc. etc.

MOO

CN and I believe MB too lawyered up immediately and that speaks loud and clear to me that they both suspected at least, if they didn't know for sure, that DM was involved in the truck theft and forcible confinement of TB, IMO. Only a day or two later DM's charges were upgraded to first degree murder of TB and still they remained utterly uncooperative with the police, IMO.

Contrast CN and MB's behaviours in those first few days with the behaviours of SB and all those associated with TB - they all willingly cooperated with police (without consulting lawyers first, I'm sure) from the get-go because they felt desperate to find TB and hoped to have him found alive and returned to them safe and sound, IMO. They acted with urgency and didn't waste a moment as they helped police by organizing a team to get the word out to the public about TB, and they did everything in their power, and super quickly too because they had only good motives and they had nothing to hide, IMO. They didn't have suspicions about TB or feel any need to protect themselves from police as they knew TB was a victim of crime and he had no shady business going on, and so they gave up their privacy and went public despite the rampant speculation at the time that TB must have known the perpetrators and was somehow targeted, IMO. SB even addressed this type of unfortunate speculation at TB's memorial service, IMO. I don't think SB or her tenant, or TB's family or friends gave a hoot if police questioned them about anything and therefore they all cooperated without a moment's hesitation, IMO. All they wanted and needed and cared about was TB's safe return and their behaviours reflected this truth, IMO.

OTOH, the way DM and MS and CN and MB and AM and MH and SS and MM all behaved in the aftermath of TB's abduction and murder demonstrates to me the striking commonality in character that was/is concerned only with themselves and eluding justice and was/is in stark contrast to the deeply loving and compassionate character of all TB's loved ones. Innocence doesn't need a legal shield, IMO and the fact that CN immediately felt the need for such a shield for herself and DM tells me a story about them both and their alienation from the truth, IMO. It's a terrifying tale that none of them will ever admit to having had a hand in creating or executing, IMO.

All MOO.

the damn hoses at Riverdale. Will we ever hear what is going on with that story?? Looks like they detoured there at some point. Rinsing ashes away for 10 hours much? So much more that doesn't make sense.

Since CN's parents are "immigrants" typically they are not ok with their daughters being out all hours with boyfriend, smoking drugs, practically living at DM's house 6-7 nights a week. That is considered not acceptable to most immigrants. Trust me, I have lots of insight into that issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214