Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CN and I believe MB too lawyered up immediately and that speaks loud and clear to me that they both suspected at least, if they didn't know for sure, that DM was involved in the truck theft and forcible confinement of TB, IMO. Only a day or two later DM's charges were upgraded to first degree murder of TB and still they remained utterly uncooperative with the police, IMO.

Contrast CN and MB's behaviours in those first few days with the behaviours of SB and all those associated with TB - they all willingly cooperated with police (without consulting lawyers first, I'm sure) from the get-go because they felt desperate to find TB and hoped to have him found alive and returned to them safe and sound, IMO. They acted with urgency and didn't waste a moment as they helped police by organizing a team to get the word out to the public about TB, and they did everything in their power, and super quickly too because they had only good motives and they had nothing to hide, IMO. They didn't have suspicions about TB or feel any need to protect themselves from police as they knew TB was a victim of crime and he had no shady business going on, and so they gave up their privacy and went public despite the rampant speculation at the time that TB must have known the perpetrators and was somehow targeted, IMO. SB even addressed this type of unfortunate speculation at TB's memorial service, IMO. I don't think SB or her tenant, or TB's family or friends gave a hoot if police questioned them about anything and therefore they all cooperated without a moment's hesitation, IMO. All they wanted and needed and cared about was TB's safe return and their behaviours reflected this truth, IMO.

OTOH, the way DM and MS and CN and MB and AM and MH and SS and MM all behaved in the aftermath of TB's abduction and murder demonstrates to me the striking commonality in character that was/is concerned only with themselves and eluding justice and was/is in stark contrast to the deeply loving and compassionate character of all TB's loved ones. Innocence doesn't need a legal shield, IMO and the fact that CN immediately felt the need for such a shield for herself and DM tells me a story about them both and their alienation from the truth, IMO. It's a terrifying tale that none of them will ever admit to having had a hand in creating or executing, IMO.

All MOO.

love the statement " innocence doesn't need a legal shield ". So true. If you have nothing to hide, why would you lawyer up or refuse to cooperate with police????????

moo

the damn hoses at Riverdale. Will we ever hear what is going on with that story?? Looks like they detoured there at some point. Rinsing ashes away for 10 hours much? So much more that doesn't make sense.

Since CN's parents are "immigrants" typically they are not ok with their daughters being out all hours with boyfriend, smoking drugs, practically living at DM's house 6-7 nights a week. That is considered not acceptable to most immigrants. Trust me, I have lots of insight into that issue

I thought that too...there was more to moving the incinerator that night....I think it was clean out night and taken to is it Riverside...not dale?? I think they washed the content away and had the hoses going for hours after the fact.

The parent thing you mention I get and have experience too....but that behaviour could have been trumped by good grades (which I am sure she got) and the fact she holds or did hold a job. The parents while upset could have turned a blind eye. Still I would have never left my weed paraphernalia around my bedroom while living with my parents.

love the statement " innocence doesn't need a legal shield ". So true. If you have nothing to hide, why would you lawyer up or refuse to cooperate with police????????

moo

This is a slippery path. Innocent people use lawyers more often than guilty people. Are you sure you are verse enough in law so as not to implicate yourself of a crime that you did not commit?

Are you even sure you know of all the illegal acts you ever committed?

This is a slippery path. Innocent people use lawyers more often than guilty people. Are you sure you are verse enough in law so as not to implicate yourself of a crime that you did not commit?

Are you even sure you know of all the illegal acts you ever committed?
If you tell them everything you know which in her case is NOTHING.. Then what's the issue?

moo

Lawyering up and refusing to talk to police are not the same thing although they are often conflated.

AM, MH and BD all lawyered up. The advice they received was go to police and make a full statement. I think we can all agree it was good advice.

If I were ever arrested or questioned as a suspect in regard to a murder, I would certainly lawyer up. There's too much that can go wrong if you don't.

It's also not especially relevant to compare a suspect's decision to lawyer up with a lawyerless victim reporting a crime. I'm not going to lawyer up either if a family member is murdered. Two entirely different situations.

If CN reads here... (she has another insta up)... we here, will stop caring about your piddly game soon. I wonder if you will ever realize you will never feel the peace of a beautiful day like today, with love and true happiness or with your heart swelled with pride in the beauty to be had by a real women with or without children. You will likely never know the feeling. It seems like you think this is a game, maybe because of your age or the influences you've had so far - people and drugs. Some day you may awake out of your haze to that realization/sobering up a little and be very sad for your choice. If you do.

CN has a chip missing and the other one fires intermittently. Hopeless case.

Funny CN doesn't want to show her face to the media but it's all about the attention. Sick

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

I wish she would just keep her jihab on in court and permanently. Cuz I don't want to look at her lying face and I am sure it would give the Bosma family a break as well.

If you tell them everything you know which in her case is NOTHING.. Then what's the issue?

But this is exactly the problem. Many people assume that she knows everything. Here is a hypothetical scenario.

She knew that they are going to steal a truck, no more and no less. So the cops ask her, did you know about it? The lawyer tells her, before you answer they gotta give you immunity or at least disclose what they have. For example, there is that knife with female DNA. May be she used it to cut up a box or whatever in March 2013. But when that knife was placed at the scene, it became an evidence. Crown refused immunity, now she doesn't want to admit the knowledge.

She has to have both knowledge of the crime and positively contribute to the attempt to escape to be an aatf. She may have only known, they intend to steal but didn't help knowingly to conceal a murder. Or she didn't know and helped unknowingly. In either of the latter two cases she's not accessory. Guilty of something else may be but she's not charged with that something else. In the end, the trial is not about her being guilty or not guilty in general, but guilty or not guilty of the specific charge.

I believe that cops are doing a terrific job in this case and generally can do their job within the framework of the legal system. Otherwise, we are gonna get to troykas and waterboarding. I personally wouldn't want that

I don't assume she knows everything but I also don't think the little snowflake knows nothing. The woman is not human IMO. Because someone with a heart after knowing about TB would evoke some kind of emotion. Anything. Instead she acts like.. Well we all heard how she displayed herself in court. Disgusting IMO

I know the Bosma's along with their army of support would persevere either or both accused taking the stand, but I hope they don't take the stand. The lies that sprung from the peripherals are only a fraction of what I believe we would hear from the epicentre.

The cold calculated letters from DM are enough for me to know that we don't need to hear anymore from DM, especially his final attempt to project himself as anything but who he truly is, a monster who is nothing more than an evil conniving coyote.

MS is a more difficult read for me. I know he is also guilty of murder in this crime, and I believe they have enough evidence depending on how they are instructed by Judge Goodman.

I hope this concludes sooner than later. The Bosma's have heard enough lies, seen enough evidence, and put up with way too much acrimonious and unsympathetic testimony from this Motley Crew.

MOO

I feel that DM getting up on the stand will provide the Bosmas with clarity that they may not otherwise be able to get any other way. And by clarity I mean a complete picture of what a massive psychopath he is.Even psychopaths can tell the truth for all of the wrong reasons. This is what i hope will happen. Russell Williams did it ....as I think it fed into his complete and utter narcissistic nature and this may be the case this time around. I will keep my fingers crossed.

I don't assume she knows everything but I also don't think the little snowflake knows nothing. The woman is not human IMO. Because someone with a heart after knowing about TB would evoke some kind of emotion. Anything. Instead she acts like.. Well we all heard how she displayed herself in court. Disgusting IMO

And subjectively I agree. Objectively, we have the jury, the crown, the defense and Honourable Mr. Goodman who are spending their valuable time to try the facts. I put my trust in them, because honestly this trial is already affecting my productivity.

And when they come to the conclusion, it's gonna be a reliable conclusion that one could accept without reviewing the whole argument himself or herself. Nobody will be able to say " oh no, such and such are not guilty because person C testified under duress, and because Mr. S is too stupid to defend himself ". It's a good system.let's not fix what ain't broken.

Please remember it's against TOS to post comments made by other FB friends of the major case players. Just don't do it.

:tyou:

I could be wrong, but IMO AM's recent tatt is in memory of LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties