Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As already pointed out, lead truck stops at 0:29 and the lights go off at 0:40, so that is about 10 seconds and a lot can happen in 10 seconds.

Also, just noticed DM's phone pinged at 9:44. Does that mean a text was received/sent--like a signal? Or just that it was still on? Because it was 9:47 LE says they stopped at Bobcat.

Can someone tell me why LE said they arrived at 9:47 when the tape shows 20:47 which would be 8:47.

That is a good question and from what i can see nobody has an answer.

That is a good question and from what i can see nobody has an answer.

There is an answer, but I can't say where you may find it. The time settings of the surveillance cameras were wrong. I didn't look through when it was testified by the expert and switched on ignorance mode. :blushing:

Does anyone on here really believe Mark Smich?

He is guilty in the 1st degree.

DM's employees are all revolting against him. He should not be surprised. That is what happens when you don't pay them.

If they had heard the text of DM's "treacherous" (!!) letters only before their testimony - it would perhaps have shocked him much more! What a pity they didn't know (except CN and MS).
The blonde woman who someone saw in court (Dee) maybe very happy to have heard DM planned to use her support like he used everyone in his circle.

He wasn't into the aviation thing anymore he wanted the hanger for his toys it's been stated by many people including the guy from Texas sorry I can't think of his name. That's why mom applied for the permit for that shed thing on the farm property. So they could get the hanger functioning as intended. He wanted to have inventions remember?

A fool and his money are soon parted. DM IMO had some grandiose ideas....fueled possibly by existing mental health issues since school age and illicit drug use. He seemed to get himself involved in a lot of far fetched ventures with huge failure to launch problems. I read a news article where his school mates commented that he was odd and eating dog biscuits.....stuff like that. Wanting to manage MS rap career. Inventions, *advertiser censored* movies, etc etc. Was he watching too many crime series on TV....Breaking Bad was mentioned. And he wanted to take it into reality? Baja racing ......that ended quickly due to likely their lack of expertise but big ideas and money to execute them.

Well, she did her evil deeds before she got her degree, so perhaps she studied enough child psychology to help her raise her children. She has stayed out of trouble since her release. While it's a popular idea that KH is a "diagnosed psychopath," that's not actually the case. She was tested with the PCL-R several times, by different test administrators, and she doesn't come close to being a psychopath. Bernardo does, but not KH. He scored 35 (max is 40), but KH scored 3 one time and 5 another.

People can be bad people without being psychopaths.

Agreed, people can be bad people without being psychpaths. Of course.

A fool and his money are soon parted. DM IMO had some grandiose ideas....fueled possibly by existing mental health issues since school age and illicit drug use. He seemed to get himself involved in a lot of far fetched ventures with huge failure to launch problems. I read a news article where his school mates commented that he was odd and eating dog biscuits.....stuff like that. Wanting to manage MS rap career. Inventions, *advertiser censored* movies, etc etc. Was he watching too many crime series on TV....Breaking Bad was mentioned. And he wanted to take it into reality? Baja racing ......that ended quickly due to likely their lack of expertise but big ideas and money to execute them.

Absolutely spot on.

What are your opinions on MS?

Well for that answer you would have to ask him.

The Meth Lab reference I mentioned as it has been mentioned somewhere that DM was a Breaking Bad fan and this series focused on the meth lab alot.

The Meth Lab reference I mentioned as it has been mentioned somewhere that DM was a Breaking Bad fan and this series focused on the meth lab alot.

Maybe that's what the planned farm building was gonna be :D

Regarding pedo the dog.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13m13 minutes ago
Millard would never leave Pedo alone with Mark, right? No. Noudga agrees.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
She does agree he never left the dog with Mark. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14m14 minutes ago
Millard would leave Pedo with Noudga on occasion, says Pillay. She agrees. When they travelled, left Pedo with his mom.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13m13 minutes ago
"He would never leave Pedo alone with Mark right?" "No," answers Noudga

Thought this question was odd at the time, but after MS testimony it makes sense. MS testified that DM changed plans and told MS to get out of the truck and follow with the "friend" in the yukon to timmies..there was no "friend", only Pedo.

Did Pillay or DM want this asked in case MS was going to take the stand/use this in his defense? The questions seemed so out of place at the time but makes sense after MS testmony, as if they're trying to discredit MS defense before it even happened.

Of course jmo

Absolutely spot on.

What are your opinions on MS?

MS was a consequence of illicit drug use and the arrested development that comes with it. He was still using a skate board as an adult. He had anger issues. He had big ideas...gonna be a rap star. He was participating in music videos that were violent and he did not have the money to launch anything. So DM met his needs and MS met DM needs. They were living very compartmentalized lives that were not integrated. Family of origin in one box, crime friends in another, girlfriends in another. Many of DM's connections wondering what MS was doing with him and many of MS connections wondering what he was doing with DM. This is my best guess re MS & DM "The total is greater than the sum of it's parts". They were a bad combo.

Ya, I'm not quit sure what the big deal is with Pedo (here and in the trial)
MS testified that the hanger video was himself, DM and Pedo. He also testified to Pedo being at the farm with himself and DM. So Pedo was obviously with them.

There are pics of MS with Pedo. DM did leave Pedo with AM on the first test drive? and when DM was arrested AM also had Pedo? so he did leave Pedo with more then just his mom and CN. Maybe when he went away longer that's when he left Pedo with his mom. I guess we could swing this a few ways then....maybe it was his mom or AM in the Yukon lol (ya I know there wasn't a 3rd person)

As for Pedo jumping out of the Yukon or barking. Some dogs are well behaved and well trained. I had a Lab growing up, went everywhere with my dad. He'd stay in the truck without barking or jumping out when the door opened. My mom had a Pug, I don't think she knew how to bark.
It's not uncommon for people to leave their dogs in a vehicle, not sure why this is such a shock for some people. DM had bowls in the Yukon, one had food in it. So to me, it's something he did do.

MOO and JMO

Regarding pedo the dog.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13m13 minutes ago
Millard would never leave Pedo alone with Mark, right? No. Noudga agrees.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
She does agree he never left the dog with Mark. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14m14 minutes ago
Millard would leave Pedo with Noudga on occasion, says Pillay. She agrees. When they travelled, left Pedo with his mom.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13m13 minutes ago
"He would never leave Pedo alone with Mark right?" "No," answers Noudga

Thought this question was odd at the time, but after MS testimony it makes sense. MS testified that DM changed plans and told MS to get out of the truck and follow with the "friend" in the yukon to timmies..there was no "friend", only Pedo.

Did Pillay or DM want this asked in case MS was going to take the stand/use this in his defense? The questions seemed so out of place at the time but makes sense after MS testmony, as if they're trying to discredit MS defense before it even happened.

Of course jmo

Yes that is likely why that weird question was asked. But I think sleuthers have previously determined (from photos?) that it appears MS was looking after Pedo during one of MS's vaca's. So there goes that theory. Poof. moo

Apparently psychopaths can be psychopaths without being murderous too. Apparently the traits of a psychopath are traits sought by some employers.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-pros-to-being-a-psychopath-96723962/?no-ist

Not only that, but according to Canada's own Dr, Robert Hare (arguably the world's foremost expert on psychopathy), the vast majority of psychopaths are not criminals. They wreak havoc wherever they go, but are not, usually, on the wrong side of the law. I (and others) have recommended Hare's book, Without Conscience: the Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us, as it's a very gripping read, and quite research-based but not an "academic" type book.

This article from his website talks about the majority of psychopaths who are not criminals:

http://www.hare.org/links/saturday.html

The psychopaths in our lives are not likely to be physical threats, but they are still best avoided. I don't go around with the PCL-R tucked under my arm, but I'm reasonably sure a supervisor from around a decade ago was a psychopath (or close to the cutoff point if not). We all most likely know, have worked for, or are related to, at least one full-blown psychopath, but not likely one who is a serial killer or murderous felon.

I think it is possible that LB was the victim of a snuff movie, before her body was incinerated. If the players were disguised, wearing hoods etc. it would be hard for LE to find, but if such a thing took place others know. DM was always looking for some fantastical way to make huge sums of money. The incinerator may have had other uses, like making victims of snuff movies disappear. I really have to wonder if there were more than 3 murder victims, and MS, as well as some of the others who are obviously lying on the stand, know it, but they will never reveal that evidence because they would incriminate themselves. IMO

Sounds like they did a lot of travelling. It is a gas pig. You missed the second half did they use it to burn seats clothes ect? Remember the plumes of smoke the farm neighbour saw?

its the yukon that is the gas pig and fuel gauge not working, i thought? I thought they burned TB at the farm and seats and clothes at the hangar? There were burn marks on the field at the farm. It's not the incinerator that is lacking in fuel

Why did she not have to wear it to court the day she testified ? It was obvious the day she wore her red high heeled shoes that no ankle bracelet was present.

DM and MS are free of shackles in court, so I assume that CN is free of her anklet too while in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member